Chapter 4

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

-->CUBE High

-->Teacher’s room

 

A new teacher came in with Mr. Park. She is young and beautiful. Every eye was at her especially the male teachers when she walked in. Mrs. Oh glared at the new teacher in jealousy.

 

“Teachers, we have a new member in our family,” Mr. Park informed the teachers.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Choi Gina. You can call me G.Na. Please be nice to me,” the new teacher introduced herself. Mr. Park then showed G.Na her desk before leaving her to make herself comfortable with her new workplace.

 

“So, where did you teach before?” Mr. Lee whose desk was beside G.Na’s asked.

 

“JYP Academy,” G.Na simply answered as she looked at Mr. Lee.

 

“Oh, mian(sorry). How rude of me isn’t it. The name is Lee Sungmin. Bangabseubnida(Nice to meet you),” Mr. Lee reached out his hand to shake.

 

“G.Na. Nice to meet you too,” they shake hand.

 

“It’s such an honour to get to teach in JYP Academy. It’s one of the greatest schools in Korea,” Mr. Lee continued. G.Na just smiled hearing Mr. Lee.

 

“So, what makes you transfer? Is there something bad happened there that forced you to leave that honourable school?” Mrs. Oh asked jealously like finding G.Na’s fault.

 

“Oh no, the school is such a great school as you guys talked about. It’s just me who wanted to transfer.” G.Na explained calmly. Mrs. Oh pulled an annoyed face.

 

“Ms. Choi, it’s time to go to your class,” Mr. Park then called G.Na.

 

“Good luck! Hwaiting!” Mr. Lee said to G.Na.

 

“Oh yeah. Hope you can handle the kids better,” Mrs. Oh added. G.Na smiled again before following Mr. Park to her class.

 

-->Class 3-F

 

Mr. Park entered and informed the students that they will have a new homeroom teacher. Mr. Park then called for G.Na.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo(Hello), I’m Ms. Choi Gina. Bangabseubnida(Nice to meet you). I'm your new homeroom teacher. Hope we can get along well,” G.Na introduced herself.

 

Doojoon who was sitting with his head down listening to his iPod then lifted his head soon after hearing the teacher’s name. He stared at the teacher for a long time. All the boys in the class go wild after G.Na’s introduction.

 

“G.Na seonsaengnim, how old are you?” “Seonsaengnim, are you single?” their naughty voices can be heard.

 

G.Na just smiled but not answering the questions. The girls in the class were annoyed by the noisy boys after seeing the new teacher.

 

“I shall leave the class to you now. Take care,” Mr. Park said before he walked out of the class.

 

“So class, shall we start with introduction?” G.Na suggested.

 

“Lame, only primary schoolers do that,” Sohyun suddenly spoke.

 

“So, what do you want to do then?” G.Na asked.

 

“Play!!” Yoseob suggested childishly.

 

“What a childish suggestion Yoseob, think of something more interesting please,” Jihyun said to Yoseob.

 

“Now who here loves music?” G.Na suddenly got an idea. Almost the whole class raised their hands.

 

“How about playing some music then? Urineun myujig bang-e galkka(Shall we go to the music room)?” G.Na suggested. The whole class then cheers before moving to the music room.

 

“She’s not bad...” Hyunah said to Gayoon.

 

“It’s only the beginning. She doesn’t know us yet. Wait till she get it from us, she’ll not be staying long,” Gayoon said.

 

“What’s your plan?” Jiyoon asked.

 

“Wait till tomorrow and you’ll see,” Gayoon smirked.

[A/N: Gayoon have an evil aura around her...hahahahaha...what do you think she will do?]

 

“Yah! Why are you staring at our new y teacher?” Dongwoon approached Doojoon who was still staring at G.Na.

 

“Huh, ani. No I don’t,” Doojoon who was shocked by Dongwoon’s action replied.

 

“Eyy, I saw you staring at G.Na seonsaengnim a while ago,” Dongwoon then said.

 

“Dongwoon-ah, Doojoon-ah, gaja(let’s go),” Gikwang called for them.

 

“Yeah, gaja, or we’ll be late,” Doojoon suddenly stand up and said before following the others to the music room.

 

-->The next day

-->CUBE High

 

Gayoon was putting something on the teacher’s chair before going back to her seat.

 

“What did you put there Gayoon?” Jihyun asked.

 

“You’ll know,” Gayoon simply answered. After a while, G.Na entered the class.

 

“Class, today I’m gonna teach you...” G.Na was saying before she got cut by Gikwang.

 

“G.Na seonsaengnim, we want to play some more music,” Gikwang said.

 

“But I’m not your music teacher. I’m your math teacher,” G.Na anwered calmly.

 

“But we hate math,” Gikwang added.

 

“Hurm, you’ll get to play some music after you study, alright?” G.Na then said. The whole class then pulled a long face before they opened their books. After all the teaching, G.Na went to the table to have a sit.

 

“Well class, after you finish this question you can go to the music room,” G.Na said arranging her stuff ready to go out. When she tried to get up, she was stuck on the chair. Gayoon who saw her trying to get up, smirked. G.Na kept trying until she torn her skirt.

 

“Class, I think you’ll be going to the music room without me. Don’t be late for the next class,” G.Na said before she got out. She holds her books behind to cover her torn skirt. Gayoon and her group then got up walking towards the chair.

 

“You put glue on it,” Jiyoon said.

 

“A strong one,” Gayoon replied smiling.

[A/N: That’s evil...hahahahaha...]

 

“What happened?” Yoseob then came out from his seat to the girls. Junhyung followed him from behind.

 

“When did you put that?” Junhyung then asked laughing. Doojoon then also got up from his seat and went to his friends as he was curious of what happen to their teacher.

 

“Yah! Who put this here?” Doojoon said angrily when he saw the glue and the little bit of torn skirt on the chair.

 

“Na. Wae?(Me. Why?)” Gayoon simply answered.

 

“Yah! How dare you!” Doojoon raised his hand to slap Gayoon but was stopped by Junhyung.

 

“Chillax man, why are you so angry?” Junhyung said to Doojoon.

 

“Yeah, it’s not like you’re having a scandal with G.Na seonsaengnim, right?” Gayoon then spoke. Doojoon then stomped his feet out of the class.

[A/N: What happened to Doojoon actually?]

************************************************************************************************************************************************

chapter 4 everone...(^_^)v

tell me how is it? is it okay? is it bad?

love to read your comments and suggestions..

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!!

whoever who has read this story, eventhough you're not subscring, please leave a comment..

I want to know your opinion too..

REPLIES:

@55GothicRoses: If it's okay with you then I'll figure out something...

@meldouche: GayoonxDoojoon was the original couple in my plot...don't worry, I'll definitely make them a couple too later...I love seeing them together.

@dipdidaridu27: Thanks for reading...I've update!!