Chapter 13

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“We’re here,” Hyunah said when they reached in front of her house.

 

“Don’t forget to put on some medication,” Junhyung said soon as he puts Hyunah down. Hyunah nodded and smiled. Soon after that, a car came in front of the house.

 

“Hyunah!” a woman who just got off the car called.

 

“Hyunah-yah!” the woman called again. She seems like drunk. Then a guy got off the car and assisted that woman.

 

“Eomma?” Hyunah said in shock.

 

“Yah, who’s this guy over here? He’s cute,” Mrs. Kim then said.

 

“Evening Mrs. Kim, I’m Yong Junhyung. Hyunah’s classmate,” Junhyung then greeted Mrs. Kim.

 

“Hi handsome (hiccup),” Mrs. Kim greeted him in a seducing manner.

 

“Eomma…,” Hyunah embarrassed by her mom’s reaction.

 

“Thanks mister,” Hyunah thanked the guy that sent her mom home. The guy then bowed to her and passed her mom.

 

“Gaja eomma,” Hyunah said to her mom and assisted her mom inside the house.

 

“Junhyung-ssi, please come in (hiccup),” Mrs. Kim invited Junhyung.

 

“Eomma, Junhyung have to go home now. It’s late. We have school tomorrow,” Hyunah said to her mom. She then turned to Junhyung.

 

“Jamkkanman gidaryeo(Wait a sec),” Hyunah said to Junhyung. Junhyung just nodded.

 

“I’m sorry that my mom acted like that,” Hyunah said to Junhyung after sending her mom inside.

 

“It’s okay,” Junhyung replied.

 

“See you tomorrow then,” Hyunah then said.

 

“Alright, see yah,” Junhyung waved a goodbye.

 

-->CUBE High

 

“Hyunah!” Junhyung called for Hyunah who was walking alone towards their class.

 

“O Junhyung-ah,” Hyunah said after turning around and saw Junhyung.

 

“How’s your ankle? Did you put some medication last night?” Junhyung asked in concern.

 

“I did put some medication on it. I’m fine now. See,” Hyunah answered and showed Junhyung her ankle.

 

“I’m glad that you’re alright,” Junhyung then said.

 

“Junhyung-ah, I’m sorry about yesterday. I mean my mom’s behave…” Hyunah said but was cut by Junhyung.

 

“Let’s not talk about that now and just go to the class. Our first period will begin soon,” Junhyung changed the topic.

 

“Arrasso,” Hyunah abided and followed Junhyung to their class.

 

-->Class 3-F

 

“Hyunah! I heard you sprained your ankle yesterday. Are you alright?” Jihyun asked in curious.

 

“I’m alright now. Don’t need to worry guys,” Hyunah replied.

 

“Glad you’re fine,” Gayoon then said.

 

“Glad you have Junhyung to accompany you yesterday,” Doojoon added. Hyunah just smiled and glanced at Junhyung. Junhyung smiled as he notice Hyunah was glancing at him.

 

“Alright class, pay attention. I’ll be doing a quiz tomorrow and it will cover the topic that I’ll teach today,” G.Na seonsaengnim said soon as she entered the class.

 

“Seonsaengnim, this quiz, will it be in the form of multiple choice or fill in the blank?” Jiyoon asked to annoy G.Na. The whole class then laughed.

[A/N: Actually me myself don’t know why they were laughing…-_-’]

 

G.Na thought for a while before answering Jiyoon’s question. She got to get Jiyoon’s and others’ mouth zipped. She then thinking of something and answered, “Each of you will be given certain time to answer a question that cover today’s topic on the whiteboard in front,” G.Na said as she pointing to the whiteboard. The whole class then was in silent. G.Na just smiled.

 

“Alright, let’s begin our class,” G.Na then said and started teaching them.

 

“O before I forgot, to the members of BEAST and 4Minute, meet me after schools end. We’ll have to make the music arrangement,” G.Na said before ending her class and leaves the class.

 

-->End of school

 

BEAST and 4Minute were on their way to the school practice room.

 

“Come in,” G.Na who had been waiting for them in the practice room invited the girls and boys in.

 

“Now shall we get started? Have you guys thought on what song you want to present in the battle,” G.Na asked them.

 

“We’ll be doing ‘No.1’ from BoA,” Jihyun said.

 

“How about BEAST?” G.Na asked the boys.

 

“We’ll do ‘Lies’ by Big Bang,” Hyunseung answered.

 

“Alright. Let’s make the arrangement now,” G.Na said after she got the title of the song that the groups from CUBE High will present.

 

“G.Na seonsaengnim, is it necessary for us to go out to the front for the quiz tomorrow?” Sohyun suddenly asked G.Na.

 

“Yes, and it’s a must. Every single one of you will have to go in front of the class. If not then your quiz marks will be deducted. Wae?” G.Na simply answered.

 

“But we all will fail,” Hyunseung then suddenly said.

 

“Why do you say that?” G.Na asked them back.

 

“This is one of her scheme to fail us,” Gayoon unknowingly said.

 

“Gayoon…” Hyunah pushed Gayoon’s hand with his shoulder and then looked at Doojoon. Doojoon just ignored what Gayoon said just now.

 

“This is for your own good. You’ll have to struggle in study as well other than focusing on music,” G.Na then said.

 

“But…” Yoseob pouted.

 

“Alright, alright, I know what to do. Take this and revise. The questions tomorrow will be base on that topic,” G.Na said holding some paper and passed them to the boys and girls.

 

“Make sure to revise it,” G.Na stressed out before continued with the music arrangement.

 

-->Next day

-->Class 3-F

 

 

“Class, are you ready for the quiz?” G.Na said soon after she entered the class.

 

“Let’s begin with Gayoon,” G.Na called.

 

‘I bet she wanna embarrassed me first.’ Gayoon thought.

 

G.Na then gave the question to Gayoon. When Gayoon got the question, she somehow felt familiar with it. She recalled the paper that G.Na gave them yesterday. Yes, the question was the same as the one that G.Na gave them. She answered the question easily.

 

‘She’s helping us?’ Gayoon then thought.

[A/N: I hope Gayoon will changed her mind about G.Na...-_-']

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 13 is up!!! Otteyo??

Sorry for the long wait guys...

As I said before, I will update this story but not as frequent as before...slowly but surely...(^_^)v

And Happy 3rd Anniversarry to uri 4Minute eonnis...chukhahae!! hoping they'lll succeed in whatever field they ventured...

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!!

GAMSAHABNIDA~~

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: YESHHHH!!! ehehehe...I've finally updated...how do you like this chap? (^_^)v

@emily18: now you know who but unfortunately she's not a girl...hihi...updated...comment?? (^_^)v

@236birdie: how do you like it? updated finally...comment?? (^_^)v