Chapter 19

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

End of Chapter 18

“Hyunah,” Doojoon turned around and called Hyunah. “Try to accept him. You’ll learn something new,” Doojoon said shouting and smiles to Hyunah before turning around and walked away.

 

‘I guess I’m not meant for him and he’s not meant for me.’ Hyunah thought before walking to get the girls. What Hyunah did not realized is Gayoon is watching her secretly.

 


 

 

“Hyuna? What’s wrong? You look sad,” Sohyun asks when Hyuna approaches them looking down. Yes she is sad but she knew she can’t change Doojoon’s feelings for her. Hyuna ignores the girls and get her things to go home. She walks slowly still looking down.

 

“Hyuna wait,” Gayoon says as she approaches the girls. Hyuna’s steps froze. The others then look at Gayoon wondering why Hyuna is in that state. Jiyoon gets Gayoon and tugs her arm a bit signaling her to tell them if she knows anything. “At this moment we have to focus on our performance Hyuna,” Gayoon starts talking. “Put your feelings matter aside until the competition end please,” Gayoon says with a commanding tones. The girls are looking at each other still confused on what had happened.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine by tomorrow. I’ll go home first,” Hyuna replies with a slight smile. She then walks leaving the girls behind. “Yaaa what happened?” Jihyun asks after a while. Gayoon looks at the girls and says, “Let’s talk about it later. You girls wanna rehearse at the studio or go home and rest?” Gayoon smiles.

 

Hyuna approaches her house and goes straight into her room. She hops on her bed and crouches with the pillows beside. ‘Why am I feeling so down? Oh my god I need to flush away these feelings or I’ll not be able to focus tomorrow.’ Hyuna thought while shaking her head. She gets her phone and start typing to send a message to Doojoon but then deletes it. ‘I should not think about that for now. I should text the girls instead.’ Hyuna nods and types the message. She says good luck to the girls for the big day tomorrow and sends it.

 

The next day the boys arrive early at the battle’s place. While they are waiting, a group of guys approaches them. “It’s MBLAQ,” Junhyung nudges Hyunseung’s arm and says. The rest of the boys look at MBLAQ when Hyunseung decides to approach them. Doojoon follows from behind while the rest are still in their place.

 

“Hey, so… good luck guys,” Hyunseung smiles while holding hands to shake with the MBLAQ boys. “Huh same goes to you,” Joon says smirking. Doojoon stares at him annoyed. “Relax guys it’s a battle, win or lose it is a part of it,” Hyunseung then says still smiling. Seungho then smirks while looking at Hyunseung then the boys before saying, “We’ll make sure we get our throne back.” “We’ll see,” Doojoon sudden replies shocks Hyunseung a bit. MBLAQ then walks away. Hyunseung faces Doojoon and asks, “Why did you say that? I don’t wanna create a fight with them.” Junhyung then come and pats Hyunseung’s shoulder. “Relax, I’m sure Doojoon didn’t mean it that way. Right Joon?” Junhyung assures. “We should focus now,” Yoseob suddenly says and the boys nod in agreement.

 

While waiting, the girls suddenly approach them. “Good luck guys! Hwaiting!” Jihyun says smiling and gesturing a pumped fist at the boys. Gikwang then chuckles and says, “You girls are our rival too remember.” The girls blink at Gikwang’s reaction and the boys look at him too. “What?” he then asks. “Hey, it’s not a fault to say good luck to our competitor right? I just say it to MBLAQ,” Hyunseung suddenly says. “Oh hmm yeah,” Gikwang replies rubbing his nape as he feels his cheek getting hot because of embarrassed. The others then chuckle at his reaction.

 

“Where’s Hyuna?” Dongwoon asks as he notices Hyuna’s missing. “Oh, she’ll be here in a minute. She’s on her way,” Gayoon answers with a smile. “Alright, we’ll have to go get ready now. See you guys later.” Jiyoon then says before walking with the girls to get ready. The boys wave at them and then focus back on their song.

 

“Guys sorry I’m late.” Hyuna suddenly approaches the girls. “It’s alright as long as you’re still focus and are here now,” Sohyun replies with a smile. “Girls! Are you ready?” G.Na suddenly approaches the girls with a smile. The girls look at her and smiles back while nodding. “Good! Do your best alright? I want you guys to give your best on the stage,” G.Na continues. The girls nod again before Jihyun replies with a smile, “Thanks saem.” G.Na then smiles before walking towards the guys. “Alright girls, it’s time!” Gayoon says in a cheerful tone.

 

“Guys! Good luck okay! Do your best up there like you guys always did,” G.Na says to the boys as she approaches them. “Thanks saem, we’ll rock them like always,” Yoseob answers with a smile. Doojoon stares at G.Na while the others were talking. G.Na notices him looking at her after a while and excuses herself from them.  Junhyung then wraps his arm around Doojoon’s neck and says, “Aheey, you’re staring at seonsaengnim again man. Approach her before it’s late.” Doojoon tilts his head hearing Junhyung, “You don’t understand.” Doojoon the pats Junhyung’s shoulder and stands up. “Get ready guys!” he says.

 

The battle begins right after G.Na took her seat. The talents that compete in the battle are all so professional and good. It is not long until the girls’ turns to perform. They do a ‘hwaiting’ cheers before going up the stage and starts performing.

 

 

 

The boys are watching them too from the side of the stage and claps as they finish. 4Minute then walks off to the backstage. “Awesome girls!” Dongwoon cheers for them as they approach the boys. “Thanks. You guys can do better,” Sohyun replies them with a smile and nods. The battle continues as more talents are performing until it’s time for the boys to get on.

 

 

 

The crowds cheers and claps as they finish and G.Na smiles looking at them. She takes a glance at Doojoon. The girls are watching them too and clap. Gayoon looks at Hyuna and then Doojoon as she spots Hyuna staring at him. She then taps Hyuna’s shoulder and signals her to follow. Hyuna walks following Gayoon to the waiting room backstage. “Good job guys! Rock as always!” Jihyun says and gives the boys a highfive.

 

While in the waiting room Hyuna wonders why Gayoon brings her there. “Something wrong Gayoon?” Hyuna starts asking. Gayoon looks at her before saying, “You like Doojoon?” Hyuna shocks hearing Gayoon’s question and wonders how she knows about that. “H-how did you know?” Hyuna stutters. “I notice,” Gayoon simply answers. “Is it that obvious?” Hyuna asks still in shocks with her eyes widen. “Naah not really. I don’t think the others know. Hmm, is that the reason you can’t give an answer to Junhyung?” Gayoon replies crossing her arms. Hyuna then looks down without saying anything. “I unders..” “He doesn’t have the same feeling for me,” Gayoon wants to continue but being cut by Hyuna. “I knew it Hyuna. I followed you. I knew he has feelings for G.Na saem right?” Gayoon replies patting Hyuna’s back. “How did you know that?” Hyuna then asks looking at Gayoon. “He told me,” Gayoon simply replies. “Hyuna, stop thinking of him. Junhyung is obviously waiting for you. Try to accept him. Maybe Doojoon is not the one for you. I’m not forbidding you to love Doojoon but I don’t want you to be down and sad like this. I’m your friend and it hurts me too seeing you sad,” Gayoon continues. Hyuna suddenly hugs her without saying a thing. “There there, it’s just your feelings Hyuna. I think you’re just confused. It’s not been long since we know Doojoon right?” Gayoon pats Hyuna’s back. “You think?” Hyuna asks. “Yup,” Gayoon simply answers with a nod. “I’ll think about it back when I get home,” Hyuna replies releasing the hug. “Let’s go get the rest now,” Hyuna continues with a smile. The two goes out of the room and approaches the girls again.

 

After a while of waiting the result is finally being announced…


 

Hi guys! I'm back after a long hiatus~ I guess now I have some time to fully writing again hahaa anybody miss me? No? alright then xD

Oh I've changed my writing style a bit. Tell me how it is alright? and what do you think about this chapter? I don't think it's that great~

as usual COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED! AND SILENT READERS! you know what to do xDD

 

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: hey, thanks for always reading my story~ it's been long since I update I'm sorry~ how do you think of this update bby?

@MI12rotic: hahaa they know it but I think they're still condused about their feelings~ keep reading it to know more~ and thanks ^^

@dee_kwon: isn't he? hahaa thanks for reading~ ^^

@meldouche: hahaa how's the new update? thanks for reading ^^

@Ilovemybaby: oh yeah I miss you~ I hope you'll continue reading ^^ thanks