Chapter 2

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“Silence!” Mr. Park shouted. “You will have a replacement homeroom teacher until you get one. Mrs. Oh, please come in...” Mr. Park continued.

 

“I’m Mrs. Oh Hayoung, class 3-A’s homeroom teacher PLUS the DISCIPLINE teacher in this school. I’ll be your replacement homeroom teacher from today,” Mrs. Oh introduced herself emphasizing the word ‘discipline’ with a fierce look.

 

“She’s so in trouble...” Hyunah whispered and Gayoon smirked.

 

“Now, I shall leave the class under you care Mrs. Oh,” Mr. Park said before leaving the class. Mrs. Oh then nodded and smile.

 

“I heard that this class is the most mischievous and stubborn. I knew what you have done to Mr. Lee, BUT you don’t know what I’m capable to do yet SO don’t even dare to mess up with me.” Mrs. Oh said fiercely. The whole class ignored her.

 

“Anyway, who’s the monitor?” Mrs. Oh asked the class.

 

“Hyunseng, seonsaengnim,” Yoseob answered. Hyunseung just lift up his hand to indicate himself.

 

“You better make sure that your friends behave or I’ll make you suffer the consequences,” Mrs. Oh said again fiercely.

 

“Ne...” Hyunseung simply answered. Mrs. Oh then walked to her seats.

 

“Don’t you guys shame having behaviour’s like this? So rude, stubborn and naughty. Don’t you guys realize that your parents sent you here to study? Look at class 3-A’s students. They’re all diligent and good students,” Mrs. Oh continued before start teaching.

 

‘She’s so dead’ Gayoon thought while Mrs. Oh was talking.

 

‘Nagging, bragging...so bored...’ Hyunseung thought.

 

‘What’s she talking about? Urgh...’ Jihyun thought. Before they knew it, the bell rang indicating that it is time for the next period.

 

“Well class, I’ll leave you for now,” Mrs. Oh said before leaving the classroom.

 

“What’s up with her? Act as if we’re the worst students she ever has.  What’s so good about class 3-A anyway?” Jiyoon said annoyed.

 

“Relax Jiyoon-ah, tomorrow she’ll get it,” Gayoon said.

 

-->End of school

 

Gayoon was walking home. She went to the bus stop to wait for the bus. Soon after she got there, she saw Doojoon coming to the bus stop as well. She then boarded the bus as soon as the bus came. Doojoon followed behind her.

 

In the bus, they sit side by side but never talked to each other. Gayoon was looking at her phone while Doojoon was listening to his iPod. Then, it’s time for Gayoon to got off the bus. Doojoon still following her from behind.

 

‘Is he following me?’ she thought as she walked. Sometime she turned to look whether Doojoon has disappeared but he still there walking behind her. She then turned to face Doojoon who was still listening to his iPod.

 

“Yah! Wae nal ttaraongeoya(Why are you following me)?” Gayoon asked Doojoon.

 

“Are you talking to me?” Doojoon asked back before he put off his headphone.

 

“Yeah! Then who else?!” Gayoon said madly.

 

“I’m not following you...” Doojoon answered casually.

 

“Then why do you walk the same path as me since at school?” Gayoon asked.

 

“Silly girl. Look, I maybe walking the same path as you but that doesn’t mean that I’m following you. My house is this way too. Get it?” Doojoon answered. Gayoon embarrassed to hear Doojoon’s answer thus she bits her lips. Doojoon then walked passed her and walked his way home.

 

‘Urgh, what a shame... Jamkkan(Wait)! He called me silly? He’s so gonna get it...' Gayoon then thought before she walked home.

 

-->Next day

 

Gayoon came out from her home and walked to the bus stop to go to school. Soon as she reached there she saw Doojoon. She then walked in front of him and purposely trample Doojoon’s feet.

 

“Ouch! Yah! What’s that for?” Doojoon asked while rubbing his feet.

 

“That’s for calling me silly, silly,” Gayoon answered. She then sits beside Doojoon. Silence grew between them.

 

“So, don’t you ride fancy cars today?” Gayoon suddenly asked breaking the silence.

 

“No, it’s my dad who insists to send me to school on my first day but I prefer to go on my own,” Doojoon answered.

 

“Wae? Do you have a bad relationship with your father?” Gayoon asked again curiously.

 

“Ani(No), it’s always like that,” Doojoon simply answered. Then the bus came and they both boarded it to school.

 

-->CUBE High

-->Class 3-F

 

The bell rang. It is time for Mrs. Oh to enter class 3-F. She was very weird that the student was so silent and paying attention when she walked into the class. Soon as she sits down... ‘Prrt...’ There was a fart sound coming from her. The whole class then laughed at her. She got up to see what’s on the chair.

 

“Who is responsible for putting this on my chair?” Mrs. Oh asked the class while holding the whoopee cushion.

 

“Hayoung seonsaengnim, that chair is not yours only. It’s for every seonsaengnim who teaches us,” Hyunseung then said.

 

“Silence! And sit down!” Mrs. Oh said angrily before continued to teach.

 

 

After the period ends, Mrs. Oh gathered her things getting ready to go out. Before she reached the door, Gayoon signaled Hyunah to pour the marbles on the floor. Mrs. Oh stepped on the marbles and she fall to the ground.

[A/N: Ouch...that sure is hurt..^_^]

 

“Aaahhh!” Mrs. Oh shouted as she fell. “You’re one crazy class I’ve ever encountered,” Mrs. Oh continued while trying to get up and walked away rubbing her that was in pain.

 

“Haha...serve her right...” Sohyun said.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Updated!! Sorry for the long wait!!

I think this chap doesn't meet my expectation...hurm...

How about you guys??

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!!

I'd like to know your opinion..and SILENT READERS!! please do comment once in a while..or at least inform me that you're going to be a silent reader...(^_^)v

REPLIES:

@shiney: thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting.. yup, there's gonna be a couple or two in this story..