Chapter 11

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

Polls are closed... Here's the result...

Doojoon couple: DoojoonXGayoon [DooYoon]

Another couple: JunhyungXHyunah [JunAh]

************************************************************************************************************************************************

“I’ve got the answer from her,” Doojoon started.

 

“Oh yeah, what is it?” Hyunah asked more.

 

“Alright guys, let’s begin,” G.Na suddenly came in.

 

“I’ll tell you later,” Doojoon then said to Hyunah.

 

-->Doojoon’s house

 

Doojoon was lying in his bed when suddenly his father came in his room and sat beside him on his bed.

 

“Doojoon, I wanna tell you something,” Mr. Yoon started the conversation.

 

“Appa, I’ve already told you…” Doojoon replied but was cut by Mr. Yoon.

 

“I’ve broke up with her,” Mr. Yoon said.

 

“What?” Doojoon shocked.

 

“You’re right. She’s too young for me,” Mr. Yoon continued.

 

“Glad you know that. Appa, I know that you’re lonely after eomma was gone, but to pick someone my age to be your companion is not the right way,” Doojoon said to his father.

 

“Does that means I can find another one?” Mr. Yoon jokes.

 

“Appa! How can you think about remarried? You’re such a flirt. I don’t know why eomma was in love with you,” Doojoon chuckled.

 

“Anyway appa, do you know any of eomma’s chingu named Choi Gi Na?” Doojoon asked his father curiously.

 

“Choi Gi Na? Hurm, why does that name sounds familiar? I’ve heard it before but I’m very sure that she’s not your eomma-ui chingu. Wae?” Mr. Yoon replied.

 

“Nothing. I’m just curious,” Doojoon then said.

 

“Alright then, I’ll be in my room just in case you wanna talk,” Mr. Yoon said before leaving his son room. Doojoon just nodded.

 

‘Weird. Noona said to me that she was eomma-ui bestie but then appa said that he was very sure noona was not eomma-ui chingu. Which one should I believe?’ Doojoon thought to himself. He then grabbed his cell phone and dialed Hyunah’s number.

 

 

Phone conversation

<-Yoboseyo…

Hyunah-yah, I want to see you…are you free?->

<-Of course, I’ll meet you at the café in 15 minutes then…

Alright, I’ll be there…->

 

 

-->Café

 

“Hey,” Doojoon said soon as she reached Hyunah at the table.

 

“Hi,” Hyunah simply replied.

 

“So, what do you want to tell me?” Hyunah asked.

 

“I’m confused,” Doojoon replied.

 

“Wae?” Hyunah kept asking.

 

“I went to G.Na noona and asked her about her relationship with uri eomma. Noona said that she was her bestie, but when I asked uri appa, he said that he is very sure that she’s not uri eomma’s friend. I don't know which one to believe,” Doojoon started explaining.

 

“Hurm, that’s complicated,” Hyunah replied.

 

“But appa did said that he’s familiar with G.Na noona’s name,” Doojoon continued.

 

“I’m sure there’s something that G.Na seonsaengnim hides from you,” Hyunah then said.

 

“I’m thinking the same,” Doojoon then replied.

 

“Urgh, I don’t want to think about this anymore. No more until the music battle ended,” Doojoon continued after a while.

 

“I think you should do that also. We have a big day ahead us,” Hyunah then said. After that they were silent. Doojoon was like thinking of something while Hyunah just sip her drink that she ordered just now.

 

“Yo, what’re you guys doing here? Are you guys going out already?” Junhyung suddenly approached them.

 

“We’re just talking,” Hyunah replied.

 

“You look like you’re in trouble man? Are there something bothering you?” Junhyung asked Doojoon as he noticed Doojoon’s troubled face.

 

“I’m fine,” Doojoon simply answered.

 

“By the way Hyunah, why didn’t you go with the girls? They’re at the mall,” Junhyung suddenly asked Hyunah.

 

“I was with them just now. But then Doojoon-ssi asked to see me so here I am,” Hyunah answered.

 

“Am I bothering you? Mian. Why don’t you just go back to them? They must be waiting,” Doojoon then said soon as he heard Hyunah’s answer.

 

“No no no they’re fine. I’ve informed them and said that I’m at this café in case they want to see me,” Hyunah replied.

 

“By the way, what’re you doing here?” Doojoon then asked Junhyung.

 

“Stalking, finding girlfriend. Haha just kidding. I’m strolling around the mall just now and I saw the girls in one of the shops there. Then I’m thinking to stop by here. Never knew that you guys were here,” Junhyung answered. He then joined the two.

 

-->The mall

 

“Gayoon-ah, why do you think Doojoon wants to see Hyunah?” Jiyoon asked Gayoon.

 

“Molla,” Gayoon simply answered.

 

“I wonder what they’re talking about,” Sohyun said.

 

“Does Doojoon and Hyunah officially a couple now?” Jihyun then said.

 

“Eyy, I don’t think so,” Gayoon replied.

 

‘But Hyunah and Doojoon DO look a bit closer lately. Hurm, is there something between them?’ Gayoon suddenly thought.

[A/N: OuO...I can sense jealousy in Gayoon's words..]

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 11 is up!! Sorry if it's too short...

Sorry also if I'm late...I'll try to update as frequent as possible...

Comments guys...I'd like to know your opinion about the story...

How is it going? Interesting? Good? Boring? Lame?

As usual, COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!!

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: now you know G.Na is telling the truth or not...how about the polls results? are you satisfied? ^_^

@236birdie: are you satisfied with the polls results? ^_^

@lukmankimandtikah: it's alright as long as you read it...thanks...^_^ aww, you know their character already...i miss Wai Rai High School/Freshy...wishing they'll aired it on TV again...

@Silent_rEadEr95: thanks for sub and reading...glad to hear that...(^_^)v