Chapter 1

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

-->CUBE High

 

There was a girl walking down the road reaching for her class and a girl who puts make-up and being watched by the boys. The environment was perfectly normal, but what others do not know is CUBE High was filled with naughty and rude students.

 

‘Honk!!!’ a car honked at a girl who walked past it without looking.

 

“Yah!! Watch where you going!! You have an expensive car but no brains to drive it!!” the girl shouted at the driver. The driver who just came out from his car then apologized.

 

“Joesonghabnida agassi. Neo gwaenchanhnya? (I'm sorry miss. Are you okay?)” the driver asked the girl.

 

“An gwaenchanha(Not okay)... Do you even know how to drive?” the girl then replied rudely. The driver just looked at the girl with an annoyed face.

 

“Yah, it’s not my fault. You’re the one who walks without looking. This road is for vehicles, not for pedestrians,” the driver got angry.

 

“It’s not my fault. You’re the one who supposed to stop when you see a pedestrian like me,” the girl replied.

 

“Then I guess it can’t be help,” the driver said annoyed and then leaved her to go back into his car.

 

“Yah! Ajeossi(uncle)! Next time watch where you going!” the girl shouted and kicked the car’s tyre.

 

“Ouch, apeuda(it hurts)...” the girl cried in pain.

 

“Who’s that appa(dad)?” the son of the driver asked when his father got into the car.

 

“Molla(I don’t know). A girl who out of her mind,” the driver replied his son. Then they heard a kicked and saw the girl cried in pain. The son just laughed.

 

“Serve her right,” the driver said. Then, he drove past the girl to the principal office. As the car past the girl, she saw the driver’s son and froze for seconds. She then snapped out of it and walked to her class.

 

-->Principal Office

 

“I guess I’ll leave my son under your care then,” the father told the principal.

 

“Oh, yes. I believe he will excel,” the principal assured and shake the father’s hand.

 

“Yoon Doojoon, come with me. I’ll show you your class,” the principal then said facing the son.

 

-->Class 3-F

 

“Yah, where is Gayoon? I think her kind of late this morning. She should be here by now,” a girl said.

 

“Ne(Yeah/yes), she’s not the kind that’ll come late to school because she always have a plan to impose uri seonsaengnim(our teacher),” another girl spoke.

 

“I think she bumped into someone and got into a fight......again,” another girl replied.

 

“Ne, that’s the only possible reason why she’s late,” another girl then adds.

 

“Guys, sorry I’m late. Jihyun, help me with this,” Gayoon who just entered the class reached the girls that were waiting for her.

 

“Why are you late?” the girl who sits beside Jihyun asked Gayoon.

 

“There’s a freaking ajeossi who don’t know how to drive a car out there. You know what Hyunah, he bumps into me and the he just asked me ‘Neo gwaenchanhnya?’,” Gayoon explained.

 

“That doesn’t sound like don’t know how to drive. Maybe you’re the one that walk without looking since it’s your habbit,” a guy who sits at Gayoon’s back suddenly spoke.

 

“Shut up Yoseob. Now come and help me please,” Gayoon said and passed Yoseob a pail.

 

“What should I do with this?” Yoseob asked.

 

“Put this in it. Then open the door a little and put it on top of the door. Don’t forget to tie the rope first and pass the rope to me,” Gayoon instructed.

 

“You will need someone higher to put this up. Dongwoon-ah, come here,” Yoseob called for Dongwoon to help him.

 

“Ye,” Dongwoon replied.

 

After everything was set, they all seat back at their seats acting like nothing happened. Doojoon who was already in the class just watched the other students with a ‘why should I care’ look.

 

After a while, a teacher walked through the door, the pail that was filled with flour then dropped onto his head. He was covered with flour. All of the students then jumped and shouted in happiness seeing their seonsaengnim like that.

[A/N: what a naughty class...don’t you think...^^]

 

“Who did this?!!” the teacher asked but nobody answered.

 

“Sungmin seonsangnim, did you bring any extra clothing? Coz if you didn’t I’ll lend you some,” a guy suddenly spoke.

 

“Yah!! I’ll report this to the principle. I’ll surely will and I’m done with you guys!” the teacher said then walked away.

 

“Haha, nice one Hyunseung,” Jiyoon said to the guy that spoke to the seonsaengnim just now. Doojoon who was still sitting looked at his classmates weirdly. ‘What are they so happy about?’ Doojoon thought.

 

“Yo man. You’re new right? So what made you transfer here? Fighting? Drinking?” a guy then approached Doojoon.

 

“Why would you care?” Doojoon asked back.

 

“Oohooh, rude answer man. By the way, the name is Junhyung. You?” Junhyung replied.

 

“Doojoon,” Doojoon simply answered.

 

“You didn’t answer my question yet,” Junhyung expecting for an answer.

 

“Fighting, broke an arm,” Doojoon answered.

 

“Wow, same here. Broke a leg...haha... Anyway, welcome to CUBE High,” Junhyung said.

 

‘At least there’s someone I know...’ Doojoon thought. He felt like he was in a Zoo with all his classmates were noisy like crazy but he does not even care.

 

“Yah you, new student, what’s your name?” Sohyun suddenly asked Doojoon but he does not replied.

[A/N: they're all the same age here~]

 

“Don’t have to be so cold and arrogant...” Hyunah said.

 

“His name is Doojoon,” Junhyung then spoke.

 

“We’re not asking you Junhyung, we’re asking him,” Jihyun replied. Every eye was on Doojoon.

 

“Well, as he said, the name is Doojoon. Have a problem with that?” Doojoon replied to the girls.

 

“The problem is you mister. So rude and arrogant,” Gayoon said to Doojoon.

 

“Why would you care?” Doojoon replied.

 

“Because you’re one of our class members now, YOU BETTER KNOW US WELL!” Gayoon emphasized her sentence. Doojoon then turned his head away with a ‘I don’t care’ look.

 

-->Principal Office

 

“Mr. Park, class 3-F’s students are very wild. Look at what they’ve done to me today,” Mr. Lee said to the principal.

 

“They’re just kids Mr. Lee; they just want to have fun. It’s our job to teach them the right one,” Mr. Park simply answered.

 

“KIDS?? They’re all already teenagers! I’m so done with them! Get them another homeroom teacher or I’ll quit!” Mr. Lee walked away from the office.

 

-->Class 3-F

 

“Class, silence!” Mr. Park came to the class to inform something to the students.

 

“Mr. Lee is not your homeroom teacher anymore...”

 

“Yeay!””Weehee!””Yahoo!””Yeah!” the whole class shouted in happiness when Mr. Park announced that.

 

‘What a childish act...’Doojoon who watched the students going wild thought.

 

“Silence!” Mr. Park shouted. “You will have a replacement homeroom teacher until you get one. Mrs. Oh, please come in...” Mr. Park continued.

 

“I’m Mrs. Oh, class 3-A’s homeroom teacher. I’ll be your replacement homeroom teacher from today,” Mrs. Oh introduced herself with a fierce look.

 

“She’s so in trouble...” Hyunah whispered and Gayoon smirked.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

First chap everybody..(^_^)v

I don't know if it's kinda boring for you but I find it interesting though..

G.NA seonsaengnim isn't there yet..can you guys imagined what will they do to G.NA seonsaengnim later?? o.O

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!!