Chapter 8

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

After the movie ended, they decided to go to the band café nearby. The girls walked in front while the boys followed behind. On their way to the café, suddenly a group of 3 guys approached the girls.

 

“Hey girls, where are you going?” one of the guy spoke.

 

“Why should you care?” Gayoon replied.

 

“Wo, this chic’s brave enough huh Jongkook hyung,” another guy then spoke. The one who called Jongkook just smirked.

 

“Yah, the girls in trouble,” Yoseob said soon as he realizes that the girls were disturbed by the guys. Yoseob wanted to run towards the girls when suddenly Hyunseung stopped him.

 

“Let’s see what they’re gonna do first,” Hyunseung said and were agreed by the others.

 

“Gary-ah, this one over here is your type,” said another guy pointing to Jihyun.

 

“You’re right Joongki. Just perfect,” the one called Gary replied after observing Jihyun head-to-toe.

 

“Why don’t you come and hang out with us ladies?” the one called Joongki then said to the girls.

 

“Why should we? We’d rather go home then hang out with bunch of lowlifes like you guys,” Jihyun replied the guys.

 

“There, there my little chic. Don’t have to be so harsh on us. We just wanna play,” Gary then said to Jihyun and grabbed her wrist tightly. Jihyun cried in pain.

 

“Yah, get your hands off me,” Jiyoon also struggled when Joongki grabbed her hands.

 

“Yah, they’re touching the girls, we’ve gotta do something!” Yoseob was freaking out.

 

“Gaja(Let’s go),” Hyunseung then said. Before they knew it, Doojoon already walked passed them and ran towards the guy that disturbed the girls. He punched them one by one.

 

They had a fight. The rest of the boys then came in helping Doojoon. Doojoon then saw Jongkook went to Gayoon and grabbed her hand. Jongkook’s other hands were busy touching Gayoon’s other parts. Doojoon ran towards Jongkook and punched him at the face. He then took Gayoon’s hand and asked her to run towards her friends. Doojoon then had a one-to-one fight with Jongkook.

 

“Guys, are you okay?” Sohyun asked after the fight was over. The boys had slight bruises here and there.

 

“Let’s go to our secret practice room. We have first aid kit there,” Jiyoon suggested.

 

“You guys have secret practice room?” Junhyung asked curious.

 

“It’s just an old storeroom behind the school. We redecorate it and brought in our music stuff so we could practice there,” Hyunah explained.

 

“Let’s go guys. That wounds need to be clean,” Gayoon said pointing to Doojoon’s wound on his hand due to his fight with Jongkook just now. They then hurriedly help the boys walked towards their destination.

[A/N: Uri Doojoonie got hurt...poor Doojoon...Jongkook must be using knife when he was struggling with Doojoon...-.-]

 

-->Secret Practice Room

 

“Here we are. Hyunah-yah, get the first aid kit and fast,” Gayoon instructed. The boys who just came into the room were amazed. The girls redecorate it pretty well. There’s a dancing and band section in the room.

 

studio_f_001.jpg

 

multipurpose-room3.jpg

 

“How did you get the mirror there?” Dongwoon asked pointing at the mirror at the dancing section.

 

“I asked my mom for it and luckily she got it for us,” Jiyoon answered.

 

“Time for the wounds and bruises boys,” Hyunah sang after she got the first aid kit. They then put a cream on the boys’ bruises and Gayoon cleans Doojoon’s wound.

 

“Gomawo,” Gayoon suddenly said to Doojoon.

 

“For what?” Doojoon asked her back.

 

“For saving me... ... ... and the girls,” Gayoon answered.

 

“I thought you girls were brutal enough to fight the guys,” Doojoon giggled.

 

“Yah...we’re girls. We also have our weak point,” Gayoon replied.

 

“It’s okay, as long as you guys are safe,” Doojoon then said and smiled.

 

‘I never thought that he has this side of him... ...and he’s smiling too.’ Gayoon thought. After she finished cleaning the wound, she went back to the girls. Hyunah then came bringing a glass of water to Doojoon.

 

“Here, have a drink,” Hyunah hand over the water to Doojoon.

 

“Gomawo,” Doojoon said as he took the drink from Hyunah.

 

“Geugeon du beonjjaeiya(It’s the second)...” Hyunah then said.

 

“What?” Doojoon asked in confusion.

 

“You save me. Gomawoyo,” Hyunah answered cutely.

 

“Aaah... It’s a coincidence. I was there when you’re in trouble. After all, you guys are my chingu, right?” Doojoon replied.

 

“So you girls play music?” Junhyung suddenly spoke asking.

 

“Yep, it’s been a while but nobody knows,” Jiyoon answered.

 

“What a coincidence. We share the same interest,” Hyunseung then said.

 

“What, you guys play music too?” Doojoon asked.

 

“I think you don’t know yet Doojoon but these guys have been representing our school in the music battle since our first year in CUBE High,” Sohyun explained.

 

“Why don’t you guys tell me?” Doojoon asked the boys.

 

“You never ask,” Junhyung answered jokingly.

[A/N: haha, he’s the joker after all..^_^]

 

“Mind to play some music for us?” Dongwoon suddenly request the girls to play.

 

“Sure,” with that the girls play some music. They also sing and dance.

 

“I think I got an idea,” Hyunseung then said.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

chapter 8 is up!!

how is it guys?

I add some characters from Running Man...haha...I just love the three of them...

comments will motivate me to write more chapters...^_^

AT-10-TION TO SILENT READERS, DO COMMENTS ONCE IN A WHILE..EVEN IF IT'S JUST A WORD.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED..

REPLIES:

@emily18: glad you think that way...gomawoyo...(^_^)v

@mamanhaslan: I think it's because Doojoon wants to speak to someone and the only one there is Hyunah. They'll be best friends, don't worry..(^_^)v

@236birdie: thanks for reading. Just like I said before, let's se who'll get our Doojoonie...(^_^)v

@pbcccc: I can make that happen, but they're not the main couple. Is it okay with you?