Chapter 16

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“Err, Junhyung, can you please give me some time to think about it?” Hyunah then said after a few minutes.

 

“I will, if you’re not able to answer it now. I understand this is too shocking for you,” Junhyung replied.

 

“Thanks,” Hyunah said. After that they continued celebrating Hyunah’s birthday. But things seem to be a little awkward for Hyunah and Junhyung after the confession stuff.

 

‘How should I answer him?’ Hyunah thought.

 

“Yah Hyunah, catch this,” Hyunseung suddenly called Hyunah and throw something at her. It’s a cute backpack that the boys bought for Hyunah’s birthday present.

 

dior-cannage-ski-backpack.jpg

 

“It’s from us,” Hyunseung continued.

 

“Is that a way to give a girl her birthday present?” Gayoon then said to Hyunseung.

 

“Hehehe, sorry, my bad,” Hyunseung simply replied.

 

“Woah, gomawoyo. I like it,” Hyunah thanked the boys.

 

“And this is from us,” Jihyun said as she hand over a cute little teddy to Hyunah.

 

big-teddy-bear.jpg

 

“Woah, gwiyeobda(cute)!! Thanks guys,” Hyunah then thanked the girls. After that they continued chatting and celebrating. Suddenly Sohyun came towards Hyunah and asked something.

 

“Yah, is it just me or are you having a problem with Junhyung? I notice you guys are a bit awkward after we had our dinner just now,” Sohyun asked.

 

“Sohyun-ah, I think there’s some development between them. Right Hyunah?” Jiyoon teased Hyunah.

 

“There’s nothing guys. Me and Junhyung are okay,” Hyunah hesitate to answer.

 

“It can’t be just okay. There must be something,” Jiyoon added. Hyunah was speechless. She took a glance at Junhyung to see he was looking at her. Junhyung just smiled. Hyunah then shove her glance at Doojoon. Doojoon was talking to Gayoon and Jihyun.

 

‘What should I do?’ Hyunah thought.

 

“Alright guys, it’s late. I’ll be going home first. See ya,” Yoseob then suddenly said.

 

“Wait for me,” Dongwoon said after hearing Yoseob.

 

“I guess the girls have to go home too,” Doojoon said.

 

“Alright then, let’s pack up and leave,” Hyunseung then instructed. They then leave the park and went back to their home.

 

-->Next day

 

It’s Sunday morning. Hyunah was still on her bed when she finally decided to get up. She then suddenly remembered Junhyung’s word last night.

 

~*Flashback*~

 

“I love you Hyunah. Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

----------------------------

 

“… can you please give me some time to think about it?”

 

“I will, if you’re not able to answer it now. I understand this is too shocking for you,”

 

~*End of Flashback*~

 

‘Is he serious?’ Hyunah thought.

 

“I guess I should take a shower first. It should calm me down,” Hyunah snapped out of her thought before she jumped off her bed and walked towards the bathroom.

 

“Ah…so refreshing,” Hyunah said after a bath and putting on her clothe. Then her phone rang.

 

************

Phone conversation

 

<-Yoboseyo…

 

Hyunah! Are you coming to practice or what?->

 

<-O, I almost forgot. Sorry guys, wait for me…

 

************

 

With that Hyunah hung up the phone. She then quickly get ready and off to their practice room.

 

-->Secret practice room

 

“She’ll be here any minute now,” Jihyun said to the other.

 

“When will she change this attitude?” Gayoon murmured.

 

“Guys……sorry…I’m late. Shall…we start……now?” Hyunah said in between her breath. She was gasping as she rushed from her home towards the practice room soon after she got the call.

 

“Alright girls, ready,” Jihyun instructed her members. Soon after that, she played the music and they started to practice their dance routine. After a period of practicing, Gayoon’s phone rang.

 

“The boys are coming. They also want to practice here,” Gayoon said to the girls.

 

“Great! I think it will be merrier with the boys around,” Jiyoon then said.

 

‘They will come here? How am I supposed to face Junhyung? I didn’t even have the answer to give him yet.’ Hyunah suddenly thought.

 

“Hyunah, you look unhappy. Wae?” Jihyun suddenly asked Hyunah.

 

“Ani, I’m fine,” Hyunah replied. Then the girls continued practicing.

 

“Annyeong~ girls~~~,” suddenly a familiar voice sang. It was Yoseob.

 

“O wasseo,” Sohyun said soon as she saw the boys.

 

“Have you girls done practicing?” Gikwang asked as he saw the girls was resting.

 

“Aniyo, we just taking a break,” Gayoon answered.

 

“Hi Hyunah,” Junhyung suddenly greeted Hyunah.

 

“O, annyeong,” Hyunah said awkwardly.

 

“May we use the floor?” Doojoon asked.

 

“Sure,” Gayoon answered.

 

“Guys, get ready,” soon the boys started their dance routine. After finishing, they all took a break and had their lunch together. On the other side, Hyunah approached Junhyung.

 

“Junhyung, can we talk?” Hyunah asked.

 

“Sure,” Junhyung simply answered.

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure you can. I’ll answer anything for you Hyunah,”

 

“Why do you choose me to be your girlfriend?” Hyunah asked.

 

“Do I have to answer that question?” Junhyung asked back chuckled. Hyunah remain silence and put her face down.

 

“Alright, I’ll say it………I love you. I love your style; I love your attitude, your aegyo, your naughtiness, your clumsiness; I love all about you. Actually I have my eyes on you since we’re in our first year. I always wanted to approach you but I don’t think at that time I’m ready. But now I’m ready to tell you this. I…LOVE…YOU…,” Junhyung explained his feeling. Hyunah was having a hard time to make a decision. She then decided to just turned around and walked towards the girls leaving Junhyung alone.

 

‘I hope you can accept me.’ Junhyung said in his mind.

 

“Wae?” Sohyun asked as she saw Hyunah’s expression.

 

“Nothing. I’m just not feeling so well,” Hyunah answered.

 

“Do you wanna go to the clinic?” Sohyun asked more.

 

“I’m fine really,” Hyunah replied.

 

“Aah…I know why you’re not feeling well. It’s because you’re rushing from your home just now. You’re just too tired,” Sohyun then said.

 

“Heh, yeah, I guess so,” Hyunah replied faking a smile. Hyunah eyes then catch Doojoon who was still practicing his dance routine. She then took a glance at Junhyung who was talking to Hyunseung.

 

‘How can I say yes to Junhyung when I have Doojoon on my eyes? I don’t even know since when that I develop a feeling for Doojoon. Maybe it’s because he always shares his problems with me that makes me feel like I’m important to him. But from what I see, Doojoon seems to be treating all the girls the same way as he treating me. Maybe he just sees me as his best friend. But what if...*sigh* It’s true that Junhyung also had helped me and concern about me a lot but all this while I just see him as a friend too. What shoul I do?’ Hyunah was in dilemma.

[A/N: did Hyunah just say that she was developing a feeling towards Doojoon?? Omo, I bet you guys are wondering since when too right? ^_^]

************************************************************************************************************************************************

16th chap is up~~~

Omo, I don't know if this chapter satisfies you guys or not...

Don't blame me if Hyunah does not give her answer to Junhyung directly...

I just think that I should create a conflict to make my story longer..

Tell me what you think guys..^_^

comment~~comment~~

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: thanks again for reading...i've updated...^_^

@meldouche: it's been a while since the last time you comment..glad that you still reading my story...how is it? ^_^