Chapter 18

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

End of chapter 17

“Nothing, just wanna wish good luck to them, they must be nervous,” Hyunah chuckled. She then walked leaving her friends.

“But we’re only doing a rehearsal today,” Sohyun said but Hyunah was far away from them to hear it. The girls then turned to look at each other while shrugging their shoulder.

The boys who were ready then got out from the room and walked to the backstage. Hyunah spot them and hurriedly followed them. ‘I must do it.’ She then approached one of them and said, “Can we talk?”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

The boys were getting ready in the waiting room. Junhyung who had already dressed up were hearing to the song that they’ll be performing and tried to memorize some lyrics.

 

“Nervous?” Gikwang suddenly approached him and asked.

 

“Not yet. I think tomorrow we’ll be,” Junhyung answered.

 

“Guys, ready?” Doojoon asked s. “Let’s go,” he continued when all the boys nodded saying that they’re ready. The boys then walked to the back of the stage and wait for their name to be called. Suddenly they heard a girl’s voice talking to them.

 

“Can we talk?” Hyunah approached the boys.

 

“Oh, Hyunah. Wae?” Junhyung suddenly asked.

 

“I want to talk to Doojoon,” Hyunah said to Junhyung and then turned to face Doojoon. “Narang yaegi jomhaja(Come and talk with me),” Hyunah said to Doojoon.

 

“I’m sorry Hyunah but we have to get ready for the reahearsal,” Doojoon replied.

 

“It won’t be long. Please…” Hyunah begged. Doojoon then looked at s. All of them gave him the permission by nodding their head except for Junhyung.

 

“Alright, if you insist,” Doojoon said and followed Hyunah to the corner of the hall.

 

“Wonder what they’ll be talking about?” Gikwang said later. Junhyung just looked at them from afar.

 

“So, what is it?” Doojoon hurriedly asked as he doesn’t want to miss the rehearsal session.

 

“I’ve got to tell you something. . . . Well, a-actually I. . .” Hyunah was having some difficulties to say what she has to say.

 

“Why are you suddenly stuttering? Gwenchana? Are you having a problem or something?” Doojoon asked.

 

“No not really. I just want to say that…”

 

“Doojoon, we’ve been called,” Hyunseung suddenly came cutting Hyunah’s sentence and calling for Doojoon.

 

“I’m sorry Hyunah. Let’s talk again after the rehearsal, arasseo,” Doojoon said before leaving Hyunah alone.

 

‘I fail to tell him just now. Why am I stuttering in front of him? Wonder if I could tell him later?’ Hyunah then thought.

 

“Yah, do you hear me?” Jihyun waves her hand in front of Hyunah’s face.

 

“Huh, what did you say again?” Hyunah asked Jihyun back.

 

“We’ve to get ready now, we have to choose our outfit for the battle tomorrow,” Jihyun said and grabbed Hyuna’s hand dragging her to the preparation room.

 

-->Preparation/Waiting room

 

“O wasseo(oh you’re here),” Jiyoon said after seeing Jihyun and Hyunah entering the room.

 

“Hyunah-yah, do you have a problem? You seem bothered by something?” Sohyun asked.

 

“Eh, nothing . . . nothing,” Hyunah answered shaking her head and started to pick out her outfit.

 

“Yeah right, you weren’t even heard me when I was calling you just now,” Jihyun then said denying Hyunah’s answer.

 

“Guys, I think it’s better if we talk about this later. Let’s just focus on our rehearsal and performance tomorrow, shall we?” Gayoon suddenly said changing the topic.

 

“Sure, we should do that,” Jihyun replied her nodding. The girls then got ready with the song and finally they’re called for the rehearsal.

 

-->After the rehearsal was finished

 

“Hyunah!” Doojoon called for Hyunah and walks towards her. “So, what is it that you want to tell me earlier?” Doojoon asks.

 

“Er…” Hyunah started stuttering again. “Actually I… Er… I wanna tell you that… that…” Hyunah cannot proceed.

 

“Wae? Just tell me…” Doojoon insists while looking at Hyunah’s face. Hyunah’s eyes met his and quickly Hyunah turned her face away.

 

“I love you……Doojoon-ah,” Hyunah confessed. Upon hearing that, Doojoon chuckled.

 

“I knew you would say that,” Doojoon said. Hyunah stared at Doojoon with a shocking look. Doojoon then cling his hands on Hyunah’s shoulder and looked into her eyes.

[ A/N: Omo~ >.< ]

 

“Look, Hyunah, it’s not that I don’t love you. I love you too but only as a friend. A very good friend to be exact. You deserve someone’s much better than me. Junhyung is there for you. Try to accept him and you’ll learn something that you have never realizes before,” Doojoon continued. Hyunah then lets out a big sigh while looking at the floor.

 

“Wae? You’re not expecting that answer from me? . . . Hyunah-yah, I can’t lie to myself. You know what I’m talking about aren’t you,” Doojoon added. Hyunah then slightly nodded.

 

“Joon, we better get going now,” Junhyung called for Doojoon.

 

“Oh, I gotta go now. See you later,” Doojoon smiles and walked away as if nothing had happened.

 

‘If only he doesn’t have feelings for G.Na seonsaengnim.’ Hyunah lets out a big sigh.

 

“Hyunah,” Doojoon turned around and called Hyunah. “Try to accept him. You’ll learn something new,” Doojoon said shouting and smiles to Hyunah before turning around and walked away.

 

‘I guess I’m not meant for him and he’s not meant for me.’ Hyunah thought before walking to get the girls. What Hyunah did not realized is Gayoon is watching her secretly.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Readers!! I'm so so so so so sorry for the SUPER LATE UPDATE!! >.<

I was very very very busy with college and stuffs~

And sorry for the short update too~

I'll try to update longer next time but for this one~ enjoy!! ^_^

And thanks for reading and subscring and commenting~!!

I appreciate it so much!! Love you readers!! ^_^

comment~~comment~~

 

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: I know right~ >.< I want a friend like him too~ Here's your update saengie~ and sorry again for the late update~ mianhae~

@meldouche: How is it? Is it same as the one you expected? >.<