Chapter 6

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“Would you like something to drink?” G.Na went to the kitchen to prepare something to drink. Doojoon then take a sit when suddenly he saw a picture album on the table. He then took the album and flips it one by one.

 

‘Eomma?’ he thought when he saw a picture of a woman that looks like his mom. 

 

“Here,” G.Na suddenly came from the kitchen holding two cups of hot chocolate and gave one to Doojoon.

 

“O, gomawo noona,” Doojoon who was shocked put the album back on the table and took a sip of the hot chocolate made by G.Na.

 

“Sorry for the mess,” G.Na then arranged the books and albums on the table and brought them to her room.

 

“I think I’ll go home first. See you tomorrow,” Doojoon said after G.Na got out from her room. He then walked to the door and out without a glance at G.Na.

 

“Arasseo. Josimhae(Take care),” G.Na replied.

 

‘Did noona knew eomma? Why does noona have eomma’s picture?’ Doojooon thought on his way back home.

 

-->Next day

 

“Doojoon-ah, don’t you want to have your breakfast first?” Mr. Yoon asked his son who seemed to be rushing.

 

“No, I’ve got something to deal with this morning. Na meonjeo galkke(I’ll go fisrt),” Doojoon rushed.

 

“What’s wrong with that kid?” Mr. Yoon put a weird face.

 

-->CUBE High

 

G.Na parked her car at the parking lot before walking towards the teacher’s room. Doojoon who was already at the parking lot rushed to get G.Na.

 

“Noona,” Doojoon called.

 

“Doojoon-ah, in school you have to address me as your teacher,” G.Na said after turning to face Doojoon.

 

“Arasseo. G.Na seonsaengnim...” Doojoon replied.

 

“Do you have something to tell me?” G.Na asked.

 

“Ani(No)...” Doojoon replied. Hearing that, G.Na continued her steps.

 

“But seonsaengnim, I have something to ask...” Doojoon added.

 

“What is it?” G.Na replied.

 

“Do you by any chance know uri eomma?” Doojoon asked. G.Na was speechless.

 

“There’s not much time left before the class started. You have to be in your class now,” G.na avoided Doojoon’s question and rushed to the teacher’s room leaving Doojoon behind.

[A/N: haha..I’m not gonna tell you what their relationship is that fast...>.<]

 

-->Class 3-F

 

“Yoon Doojoon. What’s wrong with you? You seem so......spiritless,” Gayoon tried to approach Doojoon. Doojoon glared at Gayoon as he is still angry about what the girls do to G.Na.

 

“Why do you care?” Doojoon answered annoyingly.

 

“Yah, I asked you nicely. Is that the way to answer when people asking?!” Gayoon replied annoyed. Doojoon stay silent ignoring her.

 

“Yoon Doojoon, actually I want to apologize about what we did to G.Na seonsaengnim before. If that’s the reason that makes you angry. The girls said that I should apologize to you too,” Gayoon carefully picked her words.

 

“Don’t apologize to me. Apologize to G.Na seonsaengnim,” Doojoon answered coldly. Gayoon seemed troubled.

 

“I will, but after you forgive me,” Gayoon said.

 

“You’ve done nothing wrong to me,” Doojoon replied. Gayoon make faces, annoyed by Doojoon’s answer.

 

“Arasseo...” Gayoon replied before she went back to her seats.

 

“Yaaah, you don’t have to be so harsh to her,” Junhyung suddenly came to Doojoon.

 

“Why do you care?” Doojoon replied.

 

“Now you’re being harsh to me,” Junhyung then said.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Hyunseung approached them followed by the other member of BEAST.

 

“Seung-ah, he’s being so harsh to me,” Junhyung pouted.

 

“Nothing is wrong,” Doojoon answered.

 

“Eyy, I can see it through your eyes. You have a problem right?” Gikwang then spoke.

 

“No,” Doojoon refused to talk.

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want to share it with us. We’re cool,” Dongwoon spoke.

 

“Yah, join us after school. We’re going to the café again with the girls,” Yoseob invited.

 

“Not this time,” Doojoon answered.

 

“Okay, we don’t wanna force you,” Yoseob replied as he feels some tense aura around Doojoon.

 

-->End of school

 

“We’ll go first then,” Hyunseung said to Doojoon.

 

“Are you sure you don’t wanna come with us Hyunah?” on the other side, Jihyun were asking Hyunah.

 

“Very sure. I’m not in the mood right now,” Hyunah replied.

 

“Alright then, we’ll go first,” the girls then walked with the boys to the café.

 

Hyunah then packed her things up and left the class. Doojoon also do the same thing but he walked to the parking lot and stand where he can see G.Na’s car. Then he saw G.Na walking with Mr. Lee towards their car. Doojoon sigh before he decided to just go home. On his way home, walking on the pedestrian’s way near his house, he suddenly saw a girl in their school uniform crossing the road when a speeding car approaching her. The girl stood still as she was shocked by the car’s honk. Unknowingly, he ran towards the girl and pushed her to the side of the road. The girl fell in his embrace. Luckily they were safe.

[A/N: Pheww...luckily nothing happened to him...kekeke...^_^]

 

“I’m dead (8x),” Doojoon heard the girl whispered with her eyes closed as they fell to the ground.

 

“Hyunah?” Doojoon said soon as he saw the girl’s face. It turned out that the girl was Hyunah.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

chap 6 is up!!

how is it??

comment guys!! i'd like to know your opinion...^_^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!!

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: Do you got it now?? No?? hihi..anw, I've updated...thanks again for reading...(^_^)v

@pikaseob: I'm not telling anyone yet...you've to read it to know it...(^_^)v