Chapter 15

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“It’s alright. By the way, see you at the park later,” Doojoon said when they’ve reached at the junction where they have to take separate ways.

 

-->At the park

 

It’s 8.45pm. Junhyung arrived at the park early. He seems to be busy preparing something. A minute later Doojoon and the other boys came.

 

“Guys, help me with this,” Junhyung said to his friend while handing something to them. It seems like he had prepared a table for two and another table which was located near it.

                 

“Arasseo. Have you called her to confirm?” Hyunseung asked Junhyung.

 

“She said she’ll be here a bit late. Sounds angry,” Junhyung answered.

 

“She’ll be happy after this. After all, we all did it on purpose right?” Gikwang then said.

 

“Hey girls, you’re here,” Yoseob suddenly said as he saw the girls coming.

 

“How’s Hyunah?” Doojoon asked the girls.

 

“It’s hard to come here at first. She kept insisting that she won’t come if we don’t go with her,” Jihyun answered.

 

“Luckily at last she let us go first, but her expression is gloomy,” Sohyun added.

 

-->Hyunah’s house

 

It’s 8.58pm and Hyunah still in her pajama. She doesn’t have the mood to go to the park to meet Junhyung. Her mood today is not very good.

 

‘I wonder why he wants to see me at the park.’

 

‘Should I go or should I not?’

 

‘If I didn’t go, I’m afraid he’ll be waiting for me. If I don’t come, he’ll sure be hurt.’

 

‘But I’m still mad at them. How could I see him? What would the rest say?’ Hyunah’s fighting in her thoughts.

 

‘Should I go? ………… Alright, I’ll go.’ Lastly Hyunah decided to go and meet Junhyung but what she did not notice is it’s already 9.15pm.

 

-->The park

 

‘Is she coming or not?’ Junhyung thought while taking a look at his watch.

 

‘I know she said that she’ll be late but it has been 20 minutes.’

 

“Hey, long wait huh?” suddenly a voice approached him. Junhyung turned around to see Hyunah was standing behind him.

 

“I thought you wouldn’t come,” Junhyung said.

 

“I know I’m late. Mian. What is it that you want to say to me?” Hyunah asked curiously.

 

“Come with me,” with that Junhyung grabbed Hyunah’s hand and started to walk.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Hyunah asked while being dragged.

 

“Here, from here you have to close your eyes,” Junhyung then said handing Hyunah a handkerchief and helped her closing her eyes. After making sure that Hyunah did not see a thing, Junhyung continued bringing Hyunah to the place that had been set. After reaching that place Junhyung untied the handkerchief around Hyunah’s eyes.

 

“Now, open your eyes,” Junhyung said to Hyunah.

 

“SURPRISE!!” the rest of 4Minute and Beast jumped out to celebrate Hyunah.

 

“What is this, guys?” Hyunah surprised.

 

“It’s all Junhyung’s plan,” Gayoon said.

 

“Saengil chukkahae Hyunah-yah,” Dongwoon then said.

[A/N: You guys must be thinking that Junhyung wants to confess to Hyunah or stuffs right? kekeke…^__^]

 

“Saengil chukkahae chingu,” Jiyoon added.

 

“Thanks guys. I totally appreciate it. I thought you have already forgotten about today,” Hyunah replied.

[A/N: That’s why Hyuna’s mood was not very good for the whole day…^_^]

 

“Like we said, it’s all Junhyung’s plan,” Jihyun said to Hyunah.

 

“Saengil chukkahae Hyunah,” Junhyung said soon as Hyunah turned to face him.

 

“Let’s eat,” Yoseob sang.

 

“Come,” Junhyung said as he took Hyunah to the table for two while the rest went to the other table.

 

“Why did he prepare a different table for him and Hyunah?” Yoseob asked blurly.

 

“Yoseob-ah, don’t you notice that lately they have become closer than before? I’m sure there’s something between them,” Gikwang answered Yoseob.

 

“Is he going to confess?” Yoseob asked more. He’s confused.

 

“We don’t know but I’m very positive that there will be some development between the two tonight,” Jihyun then said.

 

“Have a sit,” Junhyung said to Hyunah while pulling the chair for her to sit.

 

“Thank you,” Hyunah said happily. After that, they all enjoyed their meal.

 

“Junhyung, why are you doing all this? Omo! Don’t tell me…” Hyunah said.

 

“I am going to tell you,” Junhyung cut Hyunah off. He then grabbed something from his bag under the table. He brought out a box and handed it over to Hyunah.

 

“Open it,” Junhyung said.

 

Heart Necklace with Engraved Gift Box - Click Image to Closeit looks like this {ignore the writing}

 

 

“I love you Hyunah. Will you be my girlfriend?” Junhyung then said after Hyunah opened the box.

 

“Hahahahaha, you must be joking right. I mean, why would you love someone like me? Right?” Hyunah laughed out loud after Junhyung confess his feelings for her.

 

“I’M SERIOUS HYUNAH. I’m not joking,” Junhyung stressed out his words. He certainly knows his feeling.

 

“Owh,” Hyunah replied; speechless. Suddenly a silence grew between them.

 

“Err, Junhyung, can you please give me some time to think about it?” Hyunah then said after a few minutes.

 

“I will, if you’re not able to answer it now. I understand this is too shocking for you,” Junhyung replied.

 

“Thanks,” Hyunah said. After that they continued celebrating Hyunah’s birthday. But things seem to be a little awkward for Hyunah and Junhyung after the confession stuff.

 

‘How should I answer him?’ Hyunah thought.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chap 15 is up!!

​comment~~~​comment~~~

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: there you go...an update...how is it? is your curiosity gone? btw, thanks for keep supporting me...appreciate it~~~(^_^)v