Chapter 5

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“Yah! How dare you!” Doojoon raised his hand to slap Gayoon but was stopped by Junhyung.

 

“Chillax man, why are you so angry?” Junhyung said to Doojoon.

 

“Yeah, it’s not like you’re having a scandal with G.Na seonsaengnim, right?” Gayoon then spoke. Doojoon then stomped his feet out of the class.

 

Doojoon was out of the class when suddenly he bumped into G.Na. He looked at her and noticed that she has changed into another outfit.

[A/N: Thank God she brought another pair of outfit...^_^]

 

“Gwenchana(Are you okay)?” Doojoon asked G.Na but she did not answer. She then started to walk when suddenly Doojoon grabbed her wrist.

 

“Noona,” Doojoon said.

 

“Go back to your class Doojoon. You have to study,” G.Na replied calmly. She let go of Doojoon’s hand and continued walking towards the teacher’s room.

 

-->After school

 

“Doojoon-ah, we’re going to the café. Wanna tag along?” Hyunseung asked Doojoon.

 

“Sure,” Doojoon simply answered. The boys walked in front of 4minute girls on their way out. Doojoon glared at Gayoon.

 

“What?” Gayoon said to Doojoon. Doojoon then walked passed her without replying.

 

On their way to the café, Doojoon was thinking something. His body was with his friends but his mind was drifting elsewhere.

 

>Flashback<

>Rooftop of JYP Academy<

 

“Noona, I have something to tell you,” Doojoon started.

 

“What is it?” G.Na replied asking.

 

“I got into a fight and broke someone’s arm,” Doojoon explained.

 

“I’ve heard about that. I hope you’ll not do it again. Arasseo(Alright) dongsaeng?” G.Na replied.

 

“Geuge munjega anieyo(That’s not the problem),” Doojoon then said. G.Na looked at Doojoon with a curious look.

 

“Munjeneun(The problem is)...they’re transferring me to another school,” Doojoon continued.

 

“Dongsaeng-a, geogjeonghaji masibsio(Don’t worry dongsaeng-ah). You still can study wherever you are,” G.Na replied.

 

“No noona, you don’t understand. I don’t want to be far away from you. I can’t live without you,” Doojoon then said holding G.Na’s hand tightly. This time G.Na gave him a weird look.

 

“I love you noona,” Doojoon continued.

 

“Doojoon-ah,” G.Na was speechless.

 

“You’re the only one who cares for me better than any one. Even better than uri appa(my father). I love you noona,” Doojoon added.

 

“Doojoon stop,” G.Na said before she stands up and leaves Doojoon at the rooftop.

 

>End of flashback<

 

‘She left me. She hates me, but why does she transfer to my school?’ Doojoon thought.

 

“Hey guys, you’re here too?” Sohyun who just came in with other members of 4minute said.

 

“As usual. What’re you girls doing here?” Dongwoon then asked.

 

“We thought we wanna relax somewhere before going home and Hyunah suggests us this café. Never thought that we’ll found you guys here,” Jiyoon explained.

 

“This is our favourite place,” Yoseob then said.

 

“Meonjeo galkke(I’ll go first),” suddenly Doojoon stands up.

 

“Yah, it still early,” Junhyung said to Doojoon.

 

“I’ve got something to do,” Doojoon replied before walking.

 

“What’ wrong with him?” Jihyun asked the boys.

 

“Yeah, he seems very angry after we glued G.Na seonsaengnim at school today,” Hyunah added. The boys just shrugged indicating that they too do not know what is wrong with Doojoon. Gayoon crossed her arms annoyed hearing Doojoon’s name.

 

-->That night

 

*Knock knock* “Doojoon-ah, come down for dinner,” Ms. Shin called for Doojoon. After a while, Doojoon came out but he was heading to the front door. He’s wearing a hoodie.

 

“I’m going out,” Doojoon said.

 

“Where are you going?” Ms. Shin asked.

 

“Somewhere. Tell appa I’ll be late,” Doojoon answered coldly before he was out of the house.

 

“Where’s Doojoonie?” Mr. Yoon who just came out from his bedroom asked Ms.Shin.

 

“He’s going out. He said he’ll be late,” Ms. Shin replied.

 

Doojoon walked and walked until he arrived at an apartment. He looked up at the building before walking toward it. He then arrived in front of a door. He pressed the password to open the door. The door then opens.

 

‘Still the same,’ Doojoon thought. He then entered the house and looking for someone. He then found the one that he searched for watching television.

 

“Noona,” Doojoon spoke.

 

“Oh, Doojoon-ah,” G.Na replied. Silence grew.

 

“It’s been a while since the last time you came here,” G.Na continued.

 

“Why do you transfer to my school and pretends to not notice me?” Doojoon asked.

 

“Doojoon-ah, I’m not pretending. I know that you’re there,” G.Na answered.

 

“Then why were you avoiding me?” Doojoon added.

 

“I just don’t want to distract you. You need to study properly,” G.Na said.

 

“Doojoon-ah, let’s forget about the past shall we,” G.Na continued.

 

“Noona, why do you transfer to CUBE High?” Doojoon asked.

 

“I don’t know that they’ll transfer me there,” G.Na was like avoiding answering Doojoon’s question.

 

“Would you like something to drink?” G.Na went to the kitchen to prepare something to drink. Doojoon then have a sit when suddenly he saw an album on the table. He then took the album and flip it one by one.

 

‘Eomma?’ he thought when he saw a picture of a woman that looks like his mom.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

hey guys!! I've updated!!

sorry if you find this chap boring...

hope to write a better update after this...

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED...

SILENT READERS, PLEASE DO COMMENT ONCE IN A WHILE..

comments will motivate me to write more chapters...(^_^)v

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: you'll get the answer later...keep reading and thanks again...(^_^)v