Chapter 3

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“Aaahhh!” Mrs. Oh shouted as she fell. “You’re one crazy class I’ve ever encountered,” Mrs. Oh continued while trying to get up and walked away rubbing her that was in pain.

 

“Haha...serve her right...” Sohyun said.

 

-->Teacher’s Meeting Room

 

“I have an announcement to make. We will receive a new teacher by tomorrow,” Mr. Park informed the teachers.

 

“Will this teacher be the permanent homeroom teacher for class 3-F?” Mrs. Oh asked curiously.

 

“Ah Ye(Oh yes). I’ll assign that position to her,” Mr. Park answered.

 

“Thank god. Those kids are wild,” Mrs. Oh said relief.

 

“Now you know. I have been with them for half a year. Can you imagine that?” Mr. Lee added.

 

“Alright, alright. Let’s just hope this new teacher can handle class 3-F well,” Mr. Park then said.

 

-->End of school

 

“Gayoon-ah, I want to look at some new CDs,” Hyunah said.

 

“Shall we go to the CD store?” Gayoon suggested.

 

“Great idea. Gaja(Let’s go),” Sohyun said excitedly.

 

At the CD store they separated to look at the CD they’re looking for. Hyunah then found one that interested her. She took the CD silently and put it in her bag. Without her noticing, Jiyoon was watching her action.

 

“Hyunah-yah! Mwohaneungeoya(What are you doing)?” Jiyoon said while getting closer to Hyunah.

 

“Don’t tell you want to steal again,” Jiyoon whispered.

 

“Ani, nan aniya(No I don’t)!” Hyunah tried to deny.

 

“I see what you do just now,” Jiyoon add.

 

“What’s the fuss?” Jihyun then came and asked.

 

“Hyunah...” Jiyoon wanted to explain but was cut by Hyunah.

 

“Arasseo(Alright), I’ll put it back,” Hyunah said.

 

“Hyunah, didn’t you have promise us that you won’t steal again?” Jihyun then said.

 

“Ara. mian(I know. I’m sorry),” Hyunah apologized. After a while, they all go back home.

 

-->That night

 

“Yah Junhyung, don’t you ask Doojoon to join us? Where is he?” Yoseob asked Junhyung while they’re walking on the street.

 

“He won’t come. He kept insisting on staying home,” Junhyung answered.

 

“The one who stays home at night are girls. Boys are meant to go out and enjoy. Doesn’t he have a life?” Hyunseung suddenly spoke.

 

“Yah, where do you get such philosophy?” Dongwoon asked Hyunseung.

 

“My dad,” Hyunseung simply answered. He then bumped into a group familiar to them. He then quickly apologized before he got punched on his stomach.

 

“Yah!” Dongwoon said after he saw Hyunseung got punched.

 

“It’s MBLAQ from J.Tune Academy,” Yoseob then informed the others.

 

“Watch where you going you fool,” Sanghyun(Thunder) said.

 

“Who are you calling fool?” Junhyung said angrily.

 

“Wae Sanghyun-ah? Still unsatisfied with the defeat in the last battle?” Gikwang added.

 

“We will definitely win this time,” Changsun(Lee Joon) spoke.

 

“Guys, it’s just the music battle. You won’t be losing everything if you lost the battle, so chillax,” Hyunseung said while rubbing his stomach.

 

“This year battle, we will definitely NOT going to lose to you anymore,” Changsun added with his index finger pointing at the boys.

 

“Let’s go guys,” Seungho then said before they walked away.

 

“Bunch of psychos. They mad at us like crazy just because one defeat in the last battle,” Junhyung said.

 

“It’s their first defeat. That’s why they’re unsatisfied,” Yoseob then said.

 

“Let’s forget about them and just have fun tonight,” Dongwoon suggested.

 

“Yeah. Gaja,” Hyunseung then added.

 

-->Next morning

-->Doojoon’s house

 

After getting ready, Doojoon went to the kitchen to find something for breakfast. While walking down the stairs, he smelled something delicious.

 

“Good morning. Ooh, you must be Doojoon,” soon as Doojoon got into the kitchen; he was greeted by a young beautiful lady.

 

‘Must be one of appa’s girl again’ Doojoon thought.

 

“Meonjeo galkke(I’ll go first),” Doojoon then said and walked to the living room.

 

“Doojoon-ah, don’t you want to have a breakfast with us?” Mr. Yoon asked as soon as he saw his son was ready to leave.

 

“Nope,” Doojoon simply answered and walked to the door.

 

“Doojoon, Doojoon-ah,” Mr. Yoon grabbed his son arm.

 

“Appa, I’m late,” Doojoon make excuse.

 

“Jaesun-ssi,” the beautiful lady then approached the father and son.

 

“Oh Eunah-yah,” Mr. Yoon responded to the lady. “Doojoon, this is Ms. Shin, Shin Eunah, my...” Mr. Yoon added but was cut by his son.

 

“Your new girl. AGAIN. Appa, when will you stop?” Doojoon said emphasizing the word ‘again’ before leaving his house.

 

“You didn’t tell your son yet?” Ms. Shin asked.

 

“Geogjeonghaji ma(Don’t worry). He’ll listen to me,” Mr. Yoon assured.

 

-->CUBE High

-->Class 3-F

 

The class was noisy as always. Everybody in the class have their own business. Then, Mr. Park entered the class.

 

“Students, I have great news for you today,” Mr. Park started. The whole class then silent and listened to what Mr. Park wanted to say.

 

“Your new homeroom teacher has arrived. Ms. Choi, please come in,” Mr. Park continued and called the new teacher in.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo(Hello), I’m Ms. Choi Gina. Bangabseubnida(Nice to meet you). I'm your new homeroom teacher. Hope we can get along well,” Ms. Choi introduced herself.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3 is up!! Otteyo(How is it)??

G.Na seonsaengnim finally arrived at CUBE High..what do you think those naughty students will do to her? ^^

Anyway, thanks for the lovely comments...appreciate it so much...thanks for subscribing too...(^_^)v

and as ussual COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED and also SILENT READERS! PLEASE DO COMMENT ONCE IN A WHILE OR JUST INFORM ME THAT YOU'RE GONNA READ SILENTLY...I DON'T MIND...

REPLIES:

@ChattyLimmy: Do you mean the 2hyun of trouble maker? Cuz if it is then you can be happy cuz I'll definitely make them a couple later...it's alraedy in my plot...

@meldouche: Thanks for reading...hope you find it interesting..(^_^)v

@55GothicRoses: DoojoonxG.Na eyy?? Hurm, it's not in my plot though but don't worry, I'll figure out something to put them together. But they maybe will not be together till the end or it maybe a one sided love like the one in Heartstring drama. Will it be okay with you?