Chapter 17

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

-->Hyunah’s house

 

Hyunah was alone in her bedroom on her bed. She was drifting away in her thoughts. Doojoon’s face suddenly greeted her mind. She recalled the incidents where she was nearly hit by a car when suddenly Doojoon came in to save her. How she fell into Doojoon’s embrace and embarrassed when she knew it was him. She then recalled the incident where she and her friends being disturbed by a bunch of lowlifes. How Doojoon came in and fight the so-called-leader looking man. ‘He was so cool.’ But then, she did felt a little jealousy when she saw Doojoon and Gayoon together at their practice room after the incident. Then, the image where Doojoon used to call her to speak out his feelings and problems came into her mind. ‘I guess I’m the only one that he feels comfortable to talk to.’ She likes it when Doojoon always gave her a call to share his problems.

 

*Knock knock* “Hyunah, can I come in?” Mrs. Kim suddenly knocked Hyunah’s door.

 

“Ne,” Hyunah simply replied. Mrs. Kim then opened the door and walked near her daughter.

 

“Wae, eomma?” Hyunah asked her mom.

 

“Nothing. I just wanna spend my time with my daughter. I rarely spend time with you didn’t I? Nan hal su isseo(Can I)?” Mrs. Kim answered.

 

“Geureolyeom(Of course you can),” Hyunah replied and her mom sits beside her on the bed.

 

“Not going to school today?” Mrs. Kim asked her daughter. Hyunah just shook her head for the answer.

 

“Waegeurae? I can see that you’re thinking about something. Is there anything bothering you?” Mrs. Kim asked her daughter in motherly tone.

 

“Eomma,” Hyunah called before lying onto her mom’s lap. Mrs. Kim her daughter’s hair showing some motherly love. “Have you ever been in love? Like a REAL love of your life,” Hyunah asked emphasizing the word ‘real’ as she knew that her eomma had plenty of man that she used to play with.

 

“Why are you suddenly asking me this? Are you in love?” Mrs. Kim asked Hyunah back with a soft tone. Hyunah just remain silence.

 

“Of course I have. It’s your appa. I love him so much I would give up anything to have him back in my life,” Mrs. Kim stated with a slight sadness in her tone. ‘So eomma really DO love appa.’

 

“Eomma, what will you do if you have someone that you love but in the same time there’s someone else who had just confessed his feeling towards you?” Hyunah asked.

 

“Do you love that someone else?” Mrs. Kim asked back for confirmation.

 

“All this while I only see him as a friend,” Hyunah replied.

 

“Does the one you love know your feelings for him?” Mrs. Kim asked more.

 

Hyunah shook her head before answering, “He doesn’t know it yet.”

 

“Just follow your heart dear. Don’t let your emotion controls you. Open your heart to accept something new in your life. Sometimes you’ll learn that the new one is better for you,” Mrs. Kim said her daughter’s hair.

 

“Eomma,” Hyunah paused for a while thinking should her asked the question to her mom, “Why do you cheat on appa? Does the new one better than appa?” Hyunah then asked as she felt that they were in the topic.

[A/N: does Hyunah sounds a bit harsh?+_+]

 

“I’m not cheating. I’m not cheating,” Hyunah got up and sit facing her mom as she heard her mom muttered the words in a low tones while tears starting to form in her mom’s eyes. “Do you think I-I’m cheating…Hyunah?” her mom then asked Hyunah. Her voice was cracking and tears started to roll down her cheeks.

 

“Eomma, I’m so~,” Hyunah wanted to apologize when suddenly she was cut by her mom.

 

“It’s okay. I-I know I was wrong. I’m sorry Hyunah.*sobs* All this while I’d never treated you like every mom should.*sobs* Ever since your appa died, I’ve been living my life, trying to find myself again until I-I didn’t realize that I’ve been abandoning my own daughter,” Mrs. Kim cried.

 

“It’s okay eomma,” Hyunah get closer to her mom and hugged her, “I understand you were lonely,” Hyunah tried to comfort her mom.

 

“I-I’m sorry my daughter. I promise you that I’ll never go out with random men anymore,” Mrs. Kim promised. Hyunah just smiled while still hugging her mom.

 

-->CUBE High

-->Class 3-F

 

“Jihyun-ah, where’s Hyunah? Isn’t she coming to school today?” Hyunseung suddenly asked Jihyun when he realizes that Hyunah wasn’t in the class.

[A/N: It’s his job to ask…he’s the class monitor remember…]

 

“I don’t think she’ll come but I don’t know why,” Jihyun answered.

 

“Yah Junhyung, have you done something to Hyunah? She seems troubled this past two days,” Sohyun suddenly asked Junhyung.

 

“Err…nothing. Why would I do something to her?” Junhyung asked trying to make a poker face. The 4minutes girls then stared at him expecting a different answer.

 

“Alright, alright,” Junhyung felt defeated, “I’ve confessed to her,” Junhyung muttered with a low tone.

 

“What is it? I can’t hear you~~,” Jiyoon then said to make Junhyung said the answer again CLEARLY.

 

“I’ve confessed to her,” Junhyung finally said.

 

“You what?” Yoseob asked in shocked.

 

“I’ve told you there must be something happened between them,” Gikwang who heard the conversation then said to Yoseob.

 

“Aah, that’s explain why she said to me that she’s not feeling so well,” Sohyun then said.

 

“Wae? Is she sick?” Junhyung then asked panicking.

 

“Aww, you do love her. Lucky Hyunah,” Jihyun then said.

 

“She’s alright. You don’t need to worry,” Sohyun chuckled while answering Junhyung. Gayoon who had been hearing the conversation then suddenly smiled.

[A/N: I guess Gayoon is happy for Hyunah…^_^]

 

“What’s the fuss?” Doojoon who was in late then asked.

 

“Yah, you’re late. Where were you?” Hyunseung asked.

 

“Teacher’s room,” Doojoon simply answered. ‘What is he doing at the teacher’s room? Is he there to see G.Na seonsaengnim?’ Gayoon then thought.

 

“Wae?” Hyunseung continued asking.

 

“I was detained by Mrs. Oh, the discipline teacher, for being late. Luckily I’m not going to detention,” Doojoon explain. Everybody seems to be nodding after they heard Doojoon’s explanation knowing what Mrs. Oh could do to him if he goes to detention. ‘Ouh, so he got detained.’ Gayoon sigh.

 

“So what’s the interesting story you guys had before I was in?” Doojoon asked his friends.

 

“Uri chingu here have confessed his feelings for Hyunah,” Gikwang said answering Doojoon.

 

“Really? That’s great,” Doojoon smiled and patted Junhyung’s back.

 

“But, where’s Hyunah?” Doojoon then asked realizing Hyunah was not with them.

 

“She’s absent today,” Gayoon answered.

 

“Oh, yeah, G.Na seonsaengnim told me to inform you guys that we’ll have our rehearsal this evening. We have a big day tomorrow remember?” Doojoon changed the topic as he remembered their big day is TOMORROW.

 

“But we can’t rehearse without Hyunah,” Jihyun suddenly said.

 

“Just give her a call, I’m sure she’ll come,” Dongwoon said.

 

“Alright, I’ll call her when it’s time,” Jihyun replied.

 

-->Rehearsal time

 

The boys were busy preparing and searching for the suitable outfit for the performance while the girls were waiting for Hyunah.

 

“Hi, sorry I’m late,” Hyunah waved to the girls.

 

“It’s okay babe, we’re second to perform,” Jihyun said to Hyunah.

 

“Oh, hurm…where’s the boys? Hyunah asked for the boys.

 

“They’re in that room getting ready. Wae?” Jiyoon answered pointing to the waiting room and asked back.

 

“Nothing, just wanna wish good luck to them, they must be nervous,” Hyunah chuckled. She then walked leaving her friends.

 

“But we’re only doing a rehearsal today,” Sohyun said but Hyunah was far away from them to hear it. The girls then turned to look at each other while shrugging their shoulder.

 

The boys who were ready then got out from the room and walked to the backstage. Hyunah spot them and hurriedly followed them. ‘I must do it.’ She then approached one of them and said, “Can we talk?”

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 17 guys!!

I got some free time so I'm updating this a little early...^_^

Who do you think Hyunah approach? And do you realize something with Gayoon?

She doesn't talk much lately...can you figure out why?

comment~~comment~~

ouh, and guys, today is B2ST's comeback!! Midnight sun daebak!! It's A Beautiful Night is a cool song...the MV is great too...B2ST oppa hwaiting!!

REPLIES:

@meldouche: glad to hear that...^_^

@mamanhaslan: i'm just thinking it would be more fun to write with a conflict in the story..yes, Hyunah did notice that Doojoon treated all the girls the same way but will she ignore her feeling? Stay tuned dongsaeng-ah...^_^

@Ilovemybaby: yeah right, i thought you've left me*sobs*sobs*-_-,..hihi, glad to hear that...thanks for keep reading this story...^_^