Chapter 12

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“Does Doojoon and Hyunah officially a couple now?” Jihyun then said.

 

“Eyy, I don’t think so,” Gayoon replied.

 

‘But Hyunah and Doojoon DO look a bit closer lately. Hurm, is there something between them?’ Gayoon suddenly thought.

 

“Gayoon! Are you listening? Where were you?” Jiyoon said to Gayoon.

 

“Huh,” Gayoon snapped out of her thoughts.

 

“I said we’re going to the café after this to check out Hyunah. Are you coming with us or do you wanna go straight home?” Jiyoon asked Gayoon.

 

“I’m coming,” Gayoon simply answered.

 

-->Café

 

“Hey guys. Junhyung is here too?” Sohyun said soon as they reached Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunah.

 

“Have you guys done shopping?” Hyunah asked the girls.

 

“Yup, and now we’re hungry. That’s why we decided to join you,” Jihyun answered.

 

“Wae? I’m not gonna buy you anything,” Hyunah then said.

 

“No need to worry. Tonight, it’s on me. Ladies, please have a sit. I’ll treat you guys’ dinner,” Junhyung suddenly offered.

 

“Seriously, you don’t need to do that,” Gayoon then said to Junhyung.

 

“It’s alright. Just sit. It’s not really often that Junhyung wanna treat someone to dinner,” Doojoon then spoke.

 

“Yah, are you saying that I’m a cheapskate?” Junhyung make face to Doojoon.

 

“Alright then,” Sohyun said before the girls took their seats. Junhyung ordered something for the girls. After a while the food arrived at their table.

 

“I’m gonna get some ketchup,” Junhyung said before standing up. The girls along with Doojoon ate their dinner.

 

“I’m going to the toilet,” Hyunah then said.

 

On her way to the toilet, she accidentally struck into Junhyung who had the ketchup on his hand. Junhyung quickly grabbed Hyunah’s waist preventing her from falling. They froze for a while. Their eyes met each other.

 

“Gwenchana?” Junhyung then asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Hyunah answered. Hyunah then quickly fixed her position and went to the toilet. After she finished her business she went back to her friends.

 

-->on their way home

 

Doojoon, Junhyung, Hyunah and Gayoon walked the same path while the others have taken their own way home. Junhyung and Hyunah then took separate way from Doojoon and Gayoon as Doojoon and Gayoon’s house were on the same path. Gayoon suddenly chuckled while she was walking with Doojoon.

[A/N: recall the incident where Gayoon thought Doojoon was following her home..^_^]

 

“Wae?” Doojoon asked.

 

“I remembered something,” Gayoon simply answered.

 

“What?” Doojoon asked again.

 

“Remember the first day you were in school. When we’re on our way home, I actually thought that you’re stalking me by following me home,” Gayoon explained.

 

“Aaahh, that one. I was listening to my iPod right,” Doojoon said as he recalled the incident.

 

“Yeah, and then you said ‘silly girl, my house is this way too’,” Gayoon said imitating Doojoon.

 

“Yeah, I remember that,” Doojoon replied. The two smiled before silencing themselves.

 

“Know what, I completely hate you when I first saw you at school. Thought that you’re so arrogant,” Gayoon then said.

 

“What about now?” Doojoon asked.

 

“I don’t know. You’re different from what I thought,” Gayoon answered carefully.

 

“Don’t worry. Everyone said the same when I’m in a new school. Examples, when I was in the first day in middle school and JYP Academy,” Doojoon then replied.

 

“Why is that?” Gayoon then asked.

 

“They say my face doesn’t look friendly but as they got to know me better, they’ll say that I’m different from what they thought. The boys said that too,” Doojoon answered.

 

“You mean the BEAST boys?” Gayoon wants a confirmation.

 

“Yeah,” Doojoon simply answered.

 

“It’s time to separate now. Take care,” Doojoon said soon as they arrived at a road junction.

 

“You too, see you at school tomorrow,” Gayoon replied.

 

“Alright, annyeonghi jumuseyo(good night),” Doojoon then waved Gayoon goodbye.

 

‘He’s so cute,’ Gayoon was drifted away.

‘Ey, what am I saying? Get back to reality Gayoon,’ Gayoon thought soon as she slapped her face slightly.

‘But he is so different from what I thought before,’ Gayoon smiled before continuing her way home.

 

-->back to Junhyung and Hyunah

 

“So, which way is your house?” Junhyung asked Hyunah.

 

“That way,” Hyunah said pointing the way to her house.

 

“Let me walk you home,” Junhyung offered.

 

“It’s okay, I can walk by myself” Hyunah rejected.

 

“Are you sure? We don’t know what will happen on your way home you know,” Junhung wants a confirmation.

 

“I’m very sure. Thanks for the offer anyway. See you at school tomorrow,” Hyunah said before waving to Junhyung and walked her way home.

 

‘I think I should follow her,’ Junhyung thought. He then followed Hyunah without making any noise as he does not want Hyunah to notice him.

 

On her way home, Hyunah suddenly tripped and fall. Junhyung who was following from behind shocked to see Hyunah fall. He then ran towards Hyunah.

[A/N: How clumsy is Hyunah that night. First at the café, then on the street.-_-’]

 

“Gwenchana?” Junhyung asked.

 

“You followed me?” Hyunah shocked.

 

“If I don’t then who’s gonna help you,” Junhyung then said.

 

“It’s okay. I still can walk,” Hyunah insisted to get up.

 

“No you can’t. You’re injured,” Junhyung then said but Hyunah still wanted to get up.

 

“Ouch,” Hyunah cried in pain when she falls back. She sprained her ankle.

 

“I’ve told you. Now hop on,” Junhyung said and offered his back to Hyunah to piggyback ride her.

 

“No it’s okay,” Hyunah still stubborn.

 

“I insist,” Junhyung said. Hyunah then hop onto his back as she got no choice.

 

“Now tell me which way is your home,” Junhyung asked for direction.

 

“At the junction there, take right,” Hyunah directed him as she pointed the way.

 

“I’ve told you we don’t know what will happen on your way home,” Junhyung repeated what he said before.

 

“It’s just a small injury,” Hyunah replied.

 

“If we don’t cure the small injuries, it will become bigger,” Junhyung said.

 

“You’re good with words you know,” Hyunah chuckled.

 

“Yong Junhyung is my name,” Junhyung said.

 

“We’re here,” Hyunah said when they reached in front of her house.

 

“Don’t forget to put on some medication,” Junhyung said soon as he puts Hyunah down. Hyunah nodded and smiled. Soon after that, a car came in front of the house.

 

“Hyunah!” a woman who just got off the car called.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 12 is up...

Comment...comment...comment...

Thanks for all subscribers and readers who subs and reads this story...

I totally appreaciate you guys...you make my day...

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED... (^_^)v

GAMSAHABNIDA~~~

 Untitled-15.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThUejbSzeyT-dV3Sn3Th6

 

REPLIES:

@236birdie: Oh I am satisfied with the results... Keep reading and you'll know what is their relationship... Thanks for reading again...^_^

@mamanhaslan: glad to hear that...i've put up a bit of JunAh there...how was it? Yeah, WRHS/F is the best thai high school series... I miss them too... Thanks for reading again...^_^

@Silent_rEadEr95: I hope even if it is not school holiday you'll still find some time to read and comment... Thanks for reading again...^_^