Chapter 10

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

While the boys and girls were chit chatting, Hyunah suddenly spot G.Na on her way to the teacher’s room. She then tapped Doojoon’s shoulder and showed him who she saw.

 

“It’s G.Na seonsaengnim,” Hyunah said to Doojoon. Doojoon looked at G.Na. He wanted to go talk to her but his feet was frozen. Doojoon then quickly got up and ran towards G.Na to get her.

 

“Yah! Eodiga(Where are you going)?” Junhyung shouted asking Doojoon but he does not replied.

 

“Hyunah, I saw you were signaling him something just now. Mwoya(What is it)?” Jiyoon suddenly asked Hyunah.

 

“Nan aniya(I’m not),” Hyunah simply answered.

 

“What’s wrong with him actually?” Gikwang then asked.

 

“I bet it has something to do with G.Na seonsaengnim,” Dongwoon then spoke.

 

“I think so too. Lately, I notice that every time he saw G.Na seonsaengnim he’ll be drifted away like thinking of something to do or not to do,” Junhyung added.

 

“Is he going to confess to G.Na seonsaengnim?” Yoseob suddenly asked.

 

“Eyy, she’s our teacher. How can he possibly like a teacher?” Jihyun replied.

[A/N: Jihyun-ah, be open-minded please...-_-"]

 

“It is possible,” Hyunseung then said.

 

“Yeah, G.Na seonsaengnim is a woman too, right?” Junhyung added.

 

“Guys, how about we go to our class than wasting our time here thinking about some useless thing?” Gayoon suddenly suggested.

 

“Alright. Gaja(Let’s go)!” Yoseob sang and they all went to their class.

 

On the other hand, Doojoon caught G.Na in the corridor on her way to the teacher’s room.

 

“Seonsaengnim, gidariseyo(Teacher, wait)!” Doojoon called for G.Na. G.Na stopped and turned to see who was calling her.

 

“O Doojoon-ah, wae?” G.Na asked Doojoon smiling. Doojoon stood for a long time catching breath after running to get G.Na just now.

 

“Noona, I just want to ask you one thing,” Doojoon then spoke. He took a step closer to G.Na.

 

“Do you know uri eomma?” Doojoon asked.

 

“Ye. She’s my best friend, my childhood friend to be exact. She always took care of me. Before she goes, she asked me to take care of you. That’s why I’m here,” G.Na answered. Doojoon just stood still listening to what G.Na said to him.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be in your class? Go on or you’ll be late,” G.Na then said changing the topic before she walked towards the teacher’s room to get ready to teach.

 

‘Eomma-ui chingu(Mom’s friend)?’ Doojoon thought still awkward with the info he just receive just now. He then walked towards his class.

 

-->Class 3-F

 

“Yo, where’ve you been just now?” Junhyung asked Doojoon soon as he reached his seat.

 

“Hwajangsil(Toilet),” Doojoon lied.

 

“Eyy, we all know you were chasing something,” Junhyung tried to garner response from Doojoon.

 

“I’m not,” Doojoon simply answered. Soon after that, G.Na entered the class.

 

“Class, as you all knows the music battle will be held in a month. I’m the teacher in charge for this year. I want to know how many students will participate in the battle. I’ve heard that we have our regular representative of this school from this class. Can you please raise you hands?” G.Na started the class with music battle topic.

 

Nobody rose up their hands like they all wanted to ignore G.Na. Doojoon then looked around. He suddenly held Hyunseung’s hand and rose it up. Hyunseung who was shocked cannot do anything because his hand was held tightly by Doojoon. After that, all the BEAST members rose up their hands.

 

“So these are the members of BEAST?” G.Na asked.

 

“Seonsaengnim, we want to add another volunteers from this school,” Sohyun rose up her hands and said.

 

“And that will be?” G.Na asked her.

 

“Us,” Jihyun said and pointed towards the 4Minute girls.

 

“And you group name will be?” G.Na asked more.

 

“4Minute,” Gayoon simply answered.

 

“Alright then. 4Minute and BEAST, I’ll see you guys after school at the music room. Now shall we start our lesson,” G.Na said before start teaching. As ususal, while she was teaching, she can see some students were not paying attention.

 

-->End of school

-->Music room

 

“Why are we here actually? It’s not that we can’t practice on our own,” Gayoon said soon after they reached the music room.

 

“We have to decide what song we want to use first and we have to discuss it with the teacher in charge,” Hyunseung then said with all the experience he had.

 

“Are you alright Doojoon?” Hyunah who saw Doojoon alone at the back asked him.

 

“Yes. I’m alright,” Doojoon simply answered.

 

“I know you don’t. Are you thinking of something?” Hyunah tried to get the answer.

 

“I’ve got the answer from her,” Doojoon started.

 

“Oh yeah, what is it?” Hyunah asked more.

 

“Alright guys, let’s begin,” G.Na suddenly came in.

 

“I’ll tell you later,” Doojoon then said to Hyunah.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10 everybody...

comment, comment...I want to know how is my story going...

is it boring? is it interesting? I want to know your opinion...

comments will motivate me to write more chapters...(^_^)v

and as usual,

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!! THANKS GUYS!!

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: updated! how is it? (^_^)v

@Hallowen98: hello...thanks for reading... i've update! how is it? (^_^)v