Chapter 14

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

G.Na then gave the question to Gayoon. When Gayoon got the question, she somehow felt familiar with it. She recalled the paper that G.Na gave them yesterday. Yes, the question was the same as the one that G.Na gave them. She answered the question easily.

 

‘She’s helping us? But why?’ Gayoon then thought.

 

“Gayoon?” G.Na suddenly called for Gayoon who was drifting away with her thought.

 

“Er…yeah,” Gayoon snapped out from her thought.

 

“You can have a seat now,” G.Na said. Gayoon then walked to hear seat.

 

G.Na continued calling the rest of the student to answer the quiz. After all students of 3-F have been called, G.Na continued her class with a new topic.

 

“Alright, I’ll stop here. To 4Minute and Beast, meet me at the music room as usual,” G.Na said before she leaves the class.

 

“Yah, the question is the same as the one on the paper she gave us yesterday,” Yoseob then said to his friends once G.Na stepped out of the class.

 

“I know. That means she is helping us,” Junhyung then said.

 

“I think we must treat G.Na seonsaengnim better later,” Jihyun then spoke.

 

‘But why is she helping us?’ Gayoon thought.

 

“Gayoon……you were drifting away…AGAIN,” Jiyoon snapped her finger in front of Gayoon’s face.

 

“What’re you thinking about?” Hyunah asked Gayoon.

 

“Nothing,” Gayoon simply answered. She then looked at Doojoon’s face. Doojoon who does not knew anything that Gayoon was thinking smiled back at her.

 

-->Music room

 

‘How can I face her when I’ve said like that to her’ Gayoon thought before entering the room.

 

“Gayoon-ah, wae?” Sohyun suddenly asked. Gayoon was speechless.

 

“Don’t worry, she’ll understand. She’ll forgive you,” Sohyun continued patting Gayoon’s shoulder before entering the music room.

 

“Seonsaengnim, we’re here,” Yoseob sang.

 

“O wasseo,” G.Na who had already waiting for them inside the room said.

 

“How’s your practice going?” G.Na asked the two groups.

 

“Great,” Hyunseung said.

 

“We’re also doing well,” Jihyun also answered.

 

“Now, I want to know the leader for each group,” G.Na continued.

 

“BEAST?” G.Na asked the boys.

 

“Hyunseung,” Yoseob answered.

 

“Er, no G.Na seonsaengnim. I think we’ll give it to Doojoon this time,” Hyunseung then said.

 

“Why me?” Doojoon asked Hyunseung.

 

“We know you can do it,” Hyunseung simply answered.

 

“Alright. 4Minute?” G.Na then asked the girls.

 

“Nam Jihyun,” Jiyoon said.

 

“Alright. Now, I want to take a look at your performance. We certainly do not want any mistakes during the battle right?” G.Na then said.

 

“We’ll start with the girls,” G.Na continued.

 

The girls then get ready to perform. After the girls finished their performance, it’s the boys’ turn. G.Na gave them advice on what they have to improve more to win the battle.

 

“If this is it, I’m very certain we’ll win this battle,” Gikwang then said after they finished practicing.

 

“Don’t be too confident yet. We must remember that we have a rival from two best academies in Seoul. MBLAQ from J.Tune Academy and 2PM from JYP Academy,” Hyunseung then said.

 

“I don’t know what you guys did last year that you guys can win over MBLAQ but I think with this kind of performance, we can win. Even if we didn’t win, it’s not a thing to be embarrassed of,” Doojoon then spoke.

 

“Remember guys, the music battle will be held in one week. Make sure to be practicing a lot if you wanna win,” G.Na said before ending their practice session that evening.

 

“Gayoon-ah, go now,” Sohyun suddenly whispered to Gayoon. Gayoon makes faces hesitating to go towards G.Na. She then pulled Sohyun’s hand to ask her to tag along.

 

“G.Na seonsaengnim, actually I want to apologize to you about what we did to you. You know, the first time we met, we glued you on the seat. Then about the quiz, I actually thought that you was deliberately wanna failed us,” Gayoon arranged her words.

 

“It’s alright. Everyone is not perfect. Everyone makes mistakes,” G.Na chuckled as it is the first time she saw Gayoon in that state.

 

‘That’s it? She forgives me?’ Gayoon thought as she shocked by G.Na’s reaction.

 

“Gomawo seonsaengnim,” Gayoon continued.

 

“You guys should focus more on your practices but don't forget your academics too,” G.Na replied.

 

“Arasseo,” Gayoon then said before returning back to her friend with Sohyun.

 

“I’ve told you she’ll understand,” Sohyun said.

 

‘If I know that it was that easy, I’ve make the first move earlier.’ Gayoon thought.

 

“What did you say to G.Na seonsaengnim?” Doojoon suddenly approached Gayoon and asked.

 

“I said that we apologize for what we did to her before,” Gayoon answered.

 

“It’s good to hear that,” Doojoon replied.

 

“Why are you so caring about G.Na seonsaengnim?” Gayoon suddenly asked Doojoon.

 

“Guys, don’t you wanna go home?” Junhyung the suddenly shouted, calling his friends to go home.

 

“I tell you on our way home,” Doojoon said. Gayoon abide and follow her friends out of the music room. They walked out first while Junhyung and Hyunah followed behind.

 

“Hyunah-yah, come to the park tonight. There’s something I wanna tell you,” Junhyung said to Hyunah before they got out.

 

“What is it?” Just say it now,” Hyunah then said. Actually she’s not in a good mood.

 

“Just come. I’ll wait for you at 9,” Junhyung instructed.

 

“Arasseo,” Hyunah replied with a gloomy face.

 

As they walked home, they’re separated when each of them reached their way to their house. Gayoon and Doojoon finally were alone.

 

“About G.Na seonsaengnim?” Gayoon suddenly asked.

 

“Aah… I met G.Na noona at JYP Academy. She always cares and very kind to me. Even my appa did not care so much about me than her. Until one day I confessed to her that I love her,” Doojoon started.

 

“You’ve confessed to her?” Gayoon shocked.

 

“Yeah, but she didn’t answer me. After I transferred to CUBE High, I thought that everything will go back to normal, but then G.Na seonsaengnim was transferred to our school too. I don’t know what I should do now,” Doojoon continued.

 

‘So he loves her,’ Gayoon thought.

[A/N: Gayoon-ah…are you jealous? kekeke ^_^]

 

“And now I found out that G.Na noona had something in the past with uri eomma but I don’t know what is their relationship,” Doojoon continued.

 

“Why don’t you try asking her?” Gayoon suggest.

 

“I’ve asked her once but her answer was not convincing enough,” Doojoon replied.

 

“Your eomma?” Gayoon asked.

 

“Uri eomma died when I was in middle school,” Doojoon answered.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Gayoon replied.

 

“It’s alright. By the way, see you at the park later,” Doojoon said when they’ve reached at the junction where they have to take separate ways.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chap 14 guys!!!

comments~~~comments~~~

I'm sorry if I'm taking too long to update...

I'll try to update sooner next time...

Why don't you guys take a look at my finished story...you can read it while waiting for my new update...

I Like You The BestTake Care Of her (ONE-SHOT) *[click on the title to read the story]

Stay with me guys~~comments make me stronger to continue updating~~(^_^)v

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: Glad to hear that...^_^ I've updated...but I'm not very satisfied with this chapter... What do you think?

@emily18: Updated! but I'm sorry, you have to stay tuned a little longer to know about their relationship..anyway thanks for staying with me and keep reading this story...^_^

@Ilovemybaby: Updated! How is it? ^_^

@Milkshake_Babe: Updated! stay with me a little longer to know about their relationship...thank you...^_^