Chapter 7

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“I’m dead (8x),” Doojoon heard the girl whispered with her eyes closed as they fell to the ground.

 

“Hyunah?” Doojoon said soon as he saw the girl’s face. It turned out that the girl was Hyunah.

 

“Doojoon?!” Hyunah’s eyes widened as she opened her eyes and realize that she was in Doojoon’s embrace. They then got up facing each other and wipe the dust on their clothes.

 

“Gwenchana?” Doojoon asked Hyunah to make sure that she was alright.

 

“O. Gomawoyo(Thanks),” Hyunah replied.

 

“Which way is your house? I’ll walk you home,” Doojoon offered.

 

“Aniyo gwenchanayo(No it’s okay). Na honja galke(I’ll go by myself),” Hyunah replied blushing.

 

“Gwenchana(It’s okay)... I’ll walk you home. I’ve to make sure that you’re not involved in any accidents anymore,” Doojoon said smiling.

 

“Joha(Okay), my house is that way,” Hyunah pointed to the path behind Doojoon. They then walked together down the path towards Hyunah’s house.

 

“Is it really okay to walk me home? I mean which way is your house?” Hyunah asked awkwardly while walking.

 

“My house is nearby the neighborhood where you almost accident just now. But it’s okay, I need some fresh air anyway,” Doojoon answered.

 

“You sounded like you’re not in a good mood. Are you okay?” Hyunah asked curiously.

 

“To be honest, yeah, I’m not in a very good mood right now,” Doojoon replied.

 

“Wae?” Hyunah asked.

 

“Eommaga bogosipeoyo(I miss my mom). She died when I was in middle school,” Doojoon started explaining.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Hyunah said.

 

“It’s okay. I’m not affected by it anymore. Since then, appa always brought girls into the house to be his companion. I don’t even know if appa really loved eomma or not. He paid less attention to me too. In my first year of high school, I was admitted to JYP Academy. I met G.Na seonsaengnim there. She always cares and very kind to me. Like an eomma treated her son, until the part where I felt lonely when she’s not around,” Doojoon explained.

 

‘Aaaa...now I know why he was very angry when we glued G.Na seonsaengnim at school,’ Hyunah thought.

 

“Then I felt like I wanted to live with her. I love her but when I confessed, she didn’t answer. Right after that I’ve to transfer to CUBE High due to me got caught in a fight,” Doojoon unconsciously blurted it all out.

 

‘Omo...he confessed to G.Na seonsaengnim. Never thought he would be so daring.’ Hyunah thought again.

 

“But after a while, when everything was about to go back to normal, G.Na seonsaengnim was transferred to our school. But that’s not the problem. Yesterday, I went to her house and I discovered an old picture album. When I flipped it over till one page, I stopped and shocked to see eomma’s photo was in there,” Doojoon continued.

 

“Hey, are you listening,” Doojoon then snapped his finger in front of Hyunah’s face when he saw Hyunah was like drifting away.

 

“O mian. What’s your eomma’s photo doing in there and what’s your eomma’s relationship with G.Na seonsaengnim?” Hyunah asked after hearing the long explaination by Doojoon.

 

“That’s what I want to find out. When I asked G.Na seonsaengnim, she didn’t reply,” Doojoon answered.

 

“I guess you’ll find out soon,” Hyunah then said.

 

“I hope so,” Doojoon replied.

 

“Our story seems to be the same. Uri eomma, she always brought guys into our house to be her companion too, but what I can’t stand is sometimes the guy was almost the same age as us,” Hyunah then explained her situation.

 

“I guess we’re in the same shoes. Only that mine was a bit complicated,” Doojoon said. Hyunah just smiled.

 

“We’re here. This is my house. Thanks for saving me just now and walking me home,” Hyunah said when they arrived in front of her house.

 

“No problem. Next time, make sure to be careful on the road. Take care,” Doojoon smiled at Hyunah before turning around to go home.

 

‘He looks different. I never thought that he would have this calm and kind side of him. He even smiled at me too.’ Hyunah thought smiling before going inside her house.

 

-->Next day

-->Hyunah’s house

 

“Hyunah...Hyunah-yah,” Jihyun called Hyunah who seems to be daydreaming.

 

“Yah Hyunah!” Sohyun pushed her from the back. Hyunah snapped out of her dream.

 

“Yah...” Hyunah said softly. She’s still in her pajama.

 

“Daydreaming again. You have been daydreaming for the whole day today you know. What’s wrong with you?” Jiyoon asked Hyunah.

 

“Nothing...nothing,” Hyunah answered.

 

“Eyy, you seem like someone who is in love. Better tell us who he is,” Gayoon then said.

 

“I do not. I’m not thinking of anything,” Hyunah defending herself.

 

“Guys, I’m bored. Please think of something to do today,” Jihyun sighed.

 

“How about movie?” Jiyoon suggested.

 

“I agree,” “Me too,” Me three(^_^)v,” the girls agreed to Jiyoon’s suggestion.

 

“Oh, everyone is here?” Mrs. Kim opened the door. “Hyunah-yah, I’m going out now. Please take care of the house. Arasseo?” Mrs. Kim then went out.

 

“Arasseo eomma,” Hyunah answered unwillingly. She then peeking outside the window to see with who is the guy her eomma seeing.

 

“Different guy again,” she said.

 

“She’s lonely and she needs a partner,” Jiyoon said thinking positively.

 

“Then why does she go out with many guys? Can’t she just stick to one?” Hyunah replied disappointed.

 

“Er, let’s just forget about this shall we. We’re going to the movie right?” Sohyun the said.

 

“Joha, call the boys too,” Jihyun suggested.

 

“You can call them but not Doojoon,” Gayoon suddenly said.

 

“Wae? Aren’t you and Doojoon have become friends? Just call him. I think it will be fun with him around,” Hyunah then said.

 

“I’ll call them now,” Sohyun volunteered

 

“They all agreed. They’ll meet us there,” Sohyun said after several calls.

 

“Let’s get ready then,” Jihyun said.

 

“I’m done,” Jiyoon then said.

 

“Hurm, what should I wear?” Hyunah said thinking.

 

“It’s not like you’re going on a date. Just wear whatever you like,” Gayoon replied to Hyunah. Hyunah then pulled a long face and went to her closet to get ready.

 

The girls arrived at the movie theater a bit late. The boys were already waiting outside the movie theater. They decided to watch action movie together. The boys then went to the ticket booth to buy the tickets while the girls were buying some snacks. While walking to the theater, Hyunah dropped something. When she wants to get it, her hand met Doojoon’s hand. Doojoon was trying to help her. They then just smiled. They walk inside the theater and Hyunah took a sit beside Doojoon.

 

After the movie ended, they decided to go to the band café nearby. The girls walked in front while the boys followed behind. On their way to the café, suddenly a group of boys approached the girls.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, I'm back...(^_^)v

Oooo...what will happen to the girls?

Comment guys, it will motivate me to write more chapters...

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED...

O do you see the poster? That is the second version of it...an animated one.. Thanks again to Animated/Non-Animated Poster Request Shop...

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: thanks for keep reading and commenting..i've update..(^_^)v

@emily18: updated..how was it?

@ChocoPieLuver: thanks for reading..let see who will get Doojoon...kekeke...(^_^)v