A Comeback.

Forget-me-not?

 

Unknowingly, I smile whenever I look at the bracelet at my wrist because I always remember that childhood memory with Jaejoong. How many years passed by since that huh? 10? 15? Ugh I don’t know. Jaejoong, I always remember you whenever I look at this bracelet you know? And the ring you gave me says that you’ll keep that promise . . . forever. I look at it whenever I’m tired from work here in London.

London. Well, let’s talk about London. Even though Jaejoong and I became engaged, business always postpones marriage talks. I can’t even blame our both family company, the stocks have been increasing and branches are being constructed around the globe. My parents are in Thailand for the past year until now as the company branches out there. While me, I’m stuck here in London for 7 months to temporarily lead another newly-built branch here. Jaejoong was with me for the first 3 months, but as always, businesses call him back to Korea. Even though distance is an obstacle, our relationship is always strong. We’re even engaged now. I can’t wait for these businesses to be finished.

But these past 3 months, Jaejoong doesn’t call me or text me. He told me that he would be busy so communications would be lessened. I understand, even I can’t call him or even text him a message and I changed my phone. Though I tried to tell Jaejoong about my phone-change, his number is always busy or if not, it’s out of reach or something. I trust him anyways, so why worry? I plan on going back to Korea next week but I won’t tell anyone. A little surprise doesn’t hurt, does it? Okay, okay, with ‘anyone’, my parents aren’t included. I told them and even the maids in our home about it and asked the driver if he could pick me up at the airport.

Welcome back to Korea, Mi Yeo-ssi.I told myself when my plane landed on Incheon Airport. Nothing big changed since 7 months ago. But still, the feeling being here in Koreais just . . . relaxing.I thought and inhaled the Korean breeze. I walked out through the ‘Arrived’ doors and saw my old driver-slash-bodyguard waiting for me. I smiled at him and he bowed his head. Still respectful eh? I went inside the car and instructed the driver to go directly to Jaejoong’s company building.

 

But little did I know, something ‘big’ changed since 3 months ago.