Don't leave me.

Forget-me-not?

 

“ . . . fiancé,” I finished off Yunho’s sentence. He looked at me with surprised eyes. “Y-you -“ he tried speaking. I just smiled at him. I grabbed the ring on the table and rapidly run out of the room. I heard Yunho shout, “Yah! Don’t mess up things this time, arasseo?” I just waved my left hand at him to signal that I’m gonna do my best. I got inside my car and started the engine and drove my way to the airport.

Faster. Hurry. Please.

I don’t want to lose her again. I don’t want to push her away again. Please let me get there on time.

That’s why I am like that around you, Mi Yeo-ssi. That’s why my heart beats faster every time you’re near me and I always feel an ‘electricity’ go through my spine every time your delicate skin touches mine. That’s why I feel hurt when you cry. That’s why I feel sad when you said you’re going away . . . again.

I’m sorry, Mi Yeo-ssi. I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry for forgetting you and my promise to you. I’m sorry for letting you suffer pain during those times I said, “I don’t know you.” Forgive me for hurting you again. I’m sorry for smiling at Seohyun when you cry behind my back. I’m sorry for pushing you away when all you do was try to approach me with your unforgetting heart.

I stopped when I arrived at the doors of the airport. I don’t care if the security guards will reprimand me about ‘illegal parking’. I unloaded my car and run inside the airport. Where is she, damn it. I reached the departure area and searched for her. I turned my head left and right but still no Mi yeo. I looked at the area near the departure gate and saw her - turning around towards the door.

 

Turning around to . . . leave.