On the other side.

Forget-me-not?

 

- Jaejoong’s POV -

 

I sighed as she closed the door of my office.

Lee Mi Yeo, it is a pretty familiar name. Of course, my parents are forcing me to remember her. But it feels like there is more other than her being just my best friend. The tears she cried earlier looked like pain more than happiness, but why? Did I do something wrong? Is she that important for her to cry when I asked her who is she? Why did she smile sadly when I told her that I’m marrying Seohyun? I thought she is my best friend -

Seohyun. Ugh this girl, really. She’s been there for me from the moment I woke up after my ‘long sleep’, during the recovery, until now. The doctor said I just had a little amnesia but thanks to her, I remembered everything. But when my parents asked me who is Lee Mi Yeo, I tried to dug really deep into my mind but no, I don’t know her. Who is she? Is she someone important for me to even remember her?

Anyways, after some time of being together with Seohyun, I kind of liked her. And after some time too, memories of my relationship with a girl flashed in my mind. Even though I can’t see the girl’s face, I can feel that I’m happy every time I’m with that girl. Happiness that is the same when I’m with Seohyun. I can also remember that I already proposed to that girl and gave her an engagement ring. I asked Seohyun if she knows something about this. She just nodded her head and told me that that girl is her. I don’t know but even though I found out that Seohyun is that girl, I felt that something is not right. Every time I try to place Seohyun’s face on the girl on my memories, it doesn’t fit. Nevertheless, I shrugged every doubt I have and continued my relationship with Seohyun even though my parents are against it.

Why are they against it? My memories tell me that they used to be happy with my relationship with her, but now they aren’t? Even Yunho, who used to support my relationship with Seohyun, now says that the upcoming wedding is not right? They all say that I should remember that Mi Yeo. Then now that Lee Mi Yeo just came to my office and cried? Seriously, what is going on?

To calm my thoughts, I called Seohyun. Whenever I listen to her voice, it relaxes me. It tells me that everything’s gonna be okay. I asked her if she’s available tomorrow for lunch. She giggled first before agreeing. Ugh this girl will be the death of me. With that, I hanged up and continued working on the papers on my desk.