The two of us . . . plus one.

Forget-me-not?

 

“Mi Yeo~” I cooed at her when we both lied down on our bed. “What is that, Mr. Kim Jaejoong?” she wearily replied back. “I just want something from you, Mrs. Kim Mi Yeo,” I whispered into her ears with my husky voice.

Yep, she’s Mrs. Kim now. We got married two years ago. My parents didn’t scold me when I got home with Mi Yeo from the airport. I thought they’ll scold me for standing out Seohyun on the day of our wedding. Instead, they were so happy for us. I asked for forgiveness from both of my parents for all the things I did wrong. They forgave me easily and said that what’s important is that Mi Yeo and I got back together. I’m happy too.

Well, with Seohyun, she apologized too to Mi Yeo, to me, and to my parents. We found out that Seohyun studied in the same elementary school as us before. She liked me way back then but kept it all to herself. Coincidentally, she visited a relative in the hospital when she saw me in the hospital room. She knew I have Mi Yeo as my fiancé as this is all over the newspapers. She explained that she was blinded by her own feelings, that is why she did pretend that she’s my fiancé. Mi Yeo understood and forgave her. Seohyun migrated to US and all we knew is that she just got married there too. Mi Yeo and I finally had time to talk about our own wedding. Both families supported us and our decisions. We got married by a garden wedding. She’s the most beautiful girl during that day. Her wedding gown fits her perfectly. She just had a light make-up yet her face stood out when she walked down the aisle. And on that same day, we vowed to each other that we will be together . . . forever. And to never forget each other too - except when we are too old and both of our memories are . . . you know.

After marriage, we didn’t abandon our now merged companies. We still work there but this time, manages to have time for each other. Everything’s fixed.

 

My trail of thoughts was cut off by a small cry of a baby.

“I don’t think you’ll get what you want tonight, Mr. Kim Jaejoong,” she looked at me and smiled. I grunted as she got off our bed and went to the crib near the window of our room where our 4 month-old Jae Mi sleeps.

 

I just smiled at my wife and daughter’s figure.