Blames.

Forget-me-not?

 

I sighed as I sat down on a bench in a park near Jaejoong’s office building. The tears that were tempting to flow from the time I went out Jaejoong’s office until I walked out of the company building are now free to fall out from my eyes. The trip to here wasn’t that easy you know.

When I closed Jaejoong’s office door, I shut my eyes closed and sighed deeply. When I opened my eyes, I saw Ms. Hwang smiling sadly at me and she mouthed ‘I’m sorry’. I smiled back, but this time, without a hint of happiness. Who would be happy if you were forgotten by your fiancé huh? I bowed my head slightly to let her know that I’m leaving. When I reached the elevator, unfortunately, many employees were riding that too. So that leaves me no choice but to keep in the pain to myself. Don’t cry here, Mi Yeo. I hastily went out of the elevator when I heard the ‘ding~’ sound, saying that I’m on the ground floor. I hanged my head low as I jogged towards the exit. I hope the employees and the guards didn’t shoot me weird looks. And with nowhere to go, I just let my feet drag me to wherever. And that wherever is this bench park I’m sitting on now. I already told my driver that I’m out having late lunch so that he can go home first.

Why Jaejoong, why? Why did you hurt me again? Until when do you plan to send me pains? Why am I always the one who’s being left? Why didn’t you insist to remember me? And as if the sky is crying for me again, it rained. Why does it always rain when I’m being left alone huh? Well, I’m alone . . . again.

I can’t even understand. Why do I need to suffer like this? Did I do something wrong? Is being engaged with Jaejoong wrong? Is loving him wrong? Maybe I’m the wrong one here, isn’t it? Maybe in the first place, our relationship is wrong. But no one is against it, maybe destiny is? I thought everything is perfect when he proposed to me. I thought nothing would go wrong. I thought we’re gonna be together through this journey. But what happened? He forgot. He remembered everything but not me and us. What he remembered is that Seohyun is her fiancé. That she is his love of his life. Damn, why am I not there when he was in the hospital. I hate you now, London. I hate you.

The raining didn’t stop. I have no choice right now but to be with the rain in my sadness. With those thoughts and emotions, I dragged myself home.