B.T.D's Mission

Dark Streets of Seoul

“I thought you were taking me back home,” Sungjong said as he got out of the car. He eyed the motel. 

            Myungsoo had been debating throughout the whole ride on whether he should return Sungjong to Sungyeol and Dongwoo or not.  Sungjong had lost his memory.  This meant that Sungjong could have a different life, a better life.  If he was brought back to the Hoya mansion, he would be treated the way he’d been before.  He would be confined to a single room with only a meal a day and probably get tortured continuously.  Myungsoo eyed the pouting boy.  There was no way Myungsoo could let him undergo that. 

            “There’s no rush.  Come on,” Myungsoo walked to one of the doors.  The motel was temporarily serving as his home. Sungjong followed him, his feet shuffling against the sidewalk as he followed behind Myungsoo. Myungsoo put his card through the card slot and slowly opened his door, but before he entered he turned back to Sungjong. 

            “Stay out here for a second.”  Myungsoo entered the room and quickly cleared his table of the newspapers on it.  He hid the" Sungjong" folder along with some newspapers in a loose panel next to the heater. He quickly scratched the back of his neck as he looked around at the clothes that were thrown on every possible surface and the take-out bags that were on the floor in front of the small TV. 

            He walked over to the door and opened it.  Sungjong turned to him.

            “Come in,” Myungsoo opened the door wider and for some reason, felt nervous. 

            Sungjong eyed his surroundings, “Hmmm…there’s only one bed.”

            “We can always share,” Myungsoo said.  He winked at the boy and then pounced on him. 

            Myungsoo shook the thought out of his head as Sungjong eyed him in a weird way. 

            He started kicking at some of the hoodies on the floor to clear a space.

            “I’ll sleep on the floor.  You can sleep on the bed.” 

            Sungjong eyed the floor disgustedly but didn’t protest.  He flopped down on the bed and eyed Myungsoo.  He noticed the boy blush slightly as their eyes met.

            “So tell me more about who I am.” 

          Myungsoo grabbed one of the blankets on the bed and laid it on the ground, “I don’t know much about you,” he murmured.  It was obviously a lie.  He’d read the file.  He knew who Sungjong was: what he did, what he’d done. 

            “You’re lying,” Sungjong stated.

            “The truth is you and I love each other,” Myungsoo teased. 

           

            Sunggyu got back to his apartment, his energy completely drained from his meeting with T.O.P.  He’d been given a mission he didn’t know he would be able to succeed in.  It had been months since he and T.O.P had worked together  He’d thought the older man had maybe decided to stay in hiding, especially after that long showdown he’d had with Hoya.  But apparently T.O.P didn’t forget or give up that easily.

            Sunggyu had hoped his days working with T.O.P would be over.  But once Sunggyu had a job he wouldn’t be able to quit until he succeeded.  He remembered back to the cryptic message he had received a few hours ago.  He had assumed T.O.P was alive but he had no idea where the elder man had been.  Apparently T.O.P had been in hiding concocting a plan to mass murder Hoya and his associates. 

            “Our old hangout won’t do,” T.O.P said as Sunggyu suggested that place to hold a meeting with all of T.O.P’s former ‘employees.’

            “Why not?” Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.  T.O.P had practically trained him in that area.  T.O.P himself said he was raised in that warehouse. 

            “It’s not there anymore,” T.O.P smiled, “But it didn’t die alone.  I got two of Jay’s men.”

            Sunggyu’s eyes widened as he took in this information “Already getting your revenge?

            “The real revenge starts tomorrow,” T.O.P smiled, “I’ve ordered men to take out as many of Hoya’s men as they can in his hometown.” 

            “And what about Hoya?”

            “I’m saving him for last.” 

            Sunggyu opened his door and was greeted by complete silence. 

            “Wonnie?” Sunggyu said as he called out for Sungjong but there was no answer.  He walked into his room but no one was there.  Then he spotted a note on the fridge. 

            He read it.  He didn’t know if he should feel suspicious or not, but he had so much on his mind right now that he pushed Sungjong to the back of it as he collapsed onto the couch. 

            “There’s two men that work at Hoya’s mansion. I need you to take them out as soon as possible.  I want to hear from you tomorrow.”

            “Of course boss.”

            Sunggyu heard a light tap on his door and got up from the couch.  Maybe Wonnie had returned?  He opened the door and gasped as he saw who it was.

            “What are you doing here?”  You said you wouldn’t be coming home today!” Sunggyu moved aside as he let his boyfriend into the room. 

            “I had to see you,” his boyfriend took his face into his hands and started kissing Sunggyu passionately.

            “Come on,” Sunggyu took him by the hand and brought him to the bedroom. 

            They wasted no time in getting as they fell onto their bed.

            “I love you, Sunggyu.  I hate that I can’t be with you every day.”

            “I know,” Sunggyu said as he gave his boyfriend a sloppy kiss, “I love you too, Dongwoo.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A little thing about Sunggyu and Sungjong:  Sunggyu only knows OF Sungjong.  He doesn't know what Sungjong looks like.  Forever Wonnie to him. 

Thank you to my lovely commenters: shukurimu_daisuki <3  143TOFU <3 xanderlee <3  

 Anyone surprised, happy or sad at who Sunggyu's boyfriend is especially when they found out what Sunggyu has to do??