Surprise Attack

Dark Streets of Seoul

Sunggyu walked down the abandoned alley again and didn’t have to knock on the wooden door because it swung open to reveal a skinny looking man with a beanie on.  He had a smile on his face and greeted Sunggyu with a hug.

            “T.O.P’s been waiting for a while.”

            He was led to a large room off the side of the main area of the building.  T.O.P was sitting on a boxed crate.  He smiled as Sunggyu entered the room followed by G.D.  Sunggyu’s eyes widened as he spotted the man who was standing right beside T.O.P in a suit.  The man was cleaning his gun casually and nodded an acknowledgement as Sunggyu eyed him. 

            “Well…did you kill the two?”

            T.O.P’s voice was low and always had a scary tone to it, but Sunggyu could see that he was in fact happy.  It probably had something to do with Korea’s best assassin standing right beside him.

            “They were gone when I got there.  They were probably tipped off,” Sunggyu said flatly.  He eyed the ground to acknowledge that he had disgraced his boss.

            T.O.P glared at Sunggyu, “They were gone?  They’re not dead!?” He got up and went over to Sunggyu.  He gripped the younger’s hair and then threw him to the ground. 

            “Do I have to catch them myself?”

            “I’ll find them.  I just need time!” Sunggyu exclaimed. 

            T.O.P shook his head. 

            “Are you sure you’re not the one who tipped them off?”

            Sunggyu’s head sprang up as he heard T.O.P say this, “Of course not!”

            “I’ll give you another day, B.T.D.  I swear if you don’t get them by tomorrow, I’m going to send Se7en out to find them.”

            “And you know I never miss,” Se7en grinned as he held out his silver pistol. 

 

            “Sungjong let’s just go away together,” Myungsoo was picking up the clothes from the floor and stuffing them into his long un-used suitcase. 

            “What do you mean?” Sungjong asked.  He stopped Myungsoo by grabbing his hand.

            “You and me.  Let’s get out of here.  Your family doesn’t care about you.  We can start a life together. You don’t need your memories,” Myungsoo said frantically as he stuffed a bunch of folders into his bag.  A bunch of the papers fell out of the folder and onto the ground.  He was about to pick them up but he was distracted when his phone started ringing.  

            “I don’t get it,” Sungjong tried to stop Myungsoo by putting a hand on his arm but Myungsoo started acting more desperate in his packing. 

            “Just trust me okay?” Myungsoo took Sungjong’s face in his hands and placed a light kiss on his lips, “Do you love me?”

            “I hardly know you!” Sungjong exclaimed.

            “Jongie,” Myungsoo began calmly.  Sungjong was backing away from him. 

            “I might have known you for a few days but I know that I like being around you.  And in order to stay together we need to run away together…Jongie—“ Myungsoo walked closer to Sungjong.

            His eyes met Sungjong’s and he felt relieved when he saw the expression they displayed, “Okay.  Let’s get out of here.” 

            Myungsoo smiled and started to go back to packing but Sungjong stopped him with a hand. Myungsoo looked up and felt lips crash against his. 

            “Let’s go tomorrow,” Sungjong smirked as he pushed Myungsoo down on the bed.

            Myungsoo smirked up at the beautiful angel above him.  I guess it wouldn’t hurt…at least not him. 

 

            “He’s gone!” Sungyeol exclaimed as he emerged from Hoya's mansion and went to Dongwoo and SHINee who were waiting outside on the lawn..

            “! Now they’re both gone?” Dongwoo exclaimed. 

            They both turned as a scream pierced the night.  Minho dropped to the ground holding onto his foot. 

            Taemin stood up and shot at a random location trying to hit the shooter. 

            “Find cover!  Someone’s here!” Onew ducked behind a shed while the others scrambled behind trees and bushes out in the garden.  Dongwoo grabbed onto Sungyeol and they both fell behind a pile of logs on the ground. 

            “Well that’s no fun!” a voice said and then they saw a figure come out from the dark.

            “Se7en!” everyone heard Onew gasp. 

            “I heard that Sungjong and Woohyun are supposed to be here,” Se7en said to nobody in particular.  He aimed his gun at the bush and Key screamed before thudding to the ground. 

            Dongwoo aimed his gun at Se7en but missed as Se7en retreated by running the way he had come. 

            Onew got up immediately and held up two fingers and pointed them in the direction that Se7en went.

            “Tactic three. Jong, Tae, you’re with me,” he turned to Dongwoo and Sungyeol, “You two check on Minho and Key!” The three walking SHINee members ran off into the night. 

            Dongwoo got up after them, “That son of a !” Dongwoo cocked his gun, “I’m going after them.  You check on those two.”

            “Dongwoo we’re a team!” Sungyeol exclaimed but Dongwoo was already speeding off after them. 

            Sungyeol got up from behind the pile of logs and walked over to Key who was on the ground behind the bush.  He was barely breathing and the bullet had pierced a little below his lungs just above his stomach.  Minho struggled over to them, limping with his injured leg. 

            “I’ve called Teukie to pick us up.  He’s sending his men after T.O.P as well.” 

            Sungyeol nodded and got up.  He started running to the house to get the keys to one of the cars in the garage but stopped when he heard a gun being loaded.  He slowly turned around to come face to face with Woohyun.

            “Well isn’t this a good surprise. I didn’t think you’d actually come in here. I guess it must be my lucky day.”

            Sungyeol fell to the floor and scrambled back on his hands. 

            “I’ve been dreaming of this day for months now.  Should I torture you like you did to me? Should I just kill you? Oh I really wish you were Hoya right now,” Woohyun was holding the gun like a crazy man.  All of his built up anger was trying to escape at once. 

            “I think I’ll go with this…” Woohyun pulled the trigger and the bullet sailed through the air and hit Sungyeol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOUS:

lynnsiow <3 Don't worry the mystery of Namjong will be revealed soon!

ForeverCellist <3 Namjong will meet soon!  Don't worry!  You won't want to miss that chapter.

BrighterthanMushroom <3  I'm glad you love my story!! <33 You know I love your comments! Do you still want Sunggyu to catch up to Dongwoo?

rainxsky13 <3 hehe you're right about Gyu getting a shock if he meets Dongwoo! hint for next chappie!