The District

Dark Streets of Seoul

“Stupid ing good for nothing son of a !” Sungyeol exclaimed as he drove his black and white car silently through the District.  Dongwoo had decided right before leaving that he had other plans that did not involve Sungyeol.  Therefore Sungyeol had to come to the District by himself. He frowned as he spotted a red head staring at him, with a tilt of his head.  Before Sungyeol could drive off, the boy screamed.

            “! I’m going to haunt you for the rest of your life JangDong if I die!” Sungyeol tried to hit the accelerator but jumped with a start when somebody jumped onto the hood of his car. 

            Sungyeol looked through the windshield into cold black eyes.  The man tapped on his windshield with a smile and curled a finger at him, motioning for him to come out.  Sungyeol loaded his pistol and showed it in front of him. 

            The red head had neared the car and joined the person on the hood who had the same hair color as the red head but it was messier and longer. 

            Sungyeol didn’t want to get out but he was afraid to start his car with those two sitting so casually on it.  Suddenly someone tapped on his window. Sungyeol turned and looked into the dark tiring eyes of a man with blondish hair.  There was authority and hardness in those eyes.  He had permanent eye bags to show all the hardships he’d been through. 

            “You have a lot of guts, Yeol.  Showing up in a car like that,” Seungho kicked the battered run down car.  

            Sungyeol got out slowly.  He nodded at the two who were still sitting on his car, “Hey Mir, Joon.”

            They got off of the car and walked towards him.  He involuntarily backed away. 

            “What are you doing here?  You looking to start something?” Seungho gave Sungyeol a look.

            “I heard the reason you’re here is because you killed G.O,” Sungyeol said as he glared at Seungho. 
            Seungho looked down at the ground, “Well I didn’t mean to.” 

            “Look, I don’t want to start anything.  I just need to know if you’ve seen Sungjong around here.”

            “What?” Joon exclaimed as he gripped Sungyeol by the collar.

            “He’s gone?” Mir exclaimed. 

            “You’re kidding,” Seungho exclaimed, “Hoya’s going to kill you!” Seungho used to work under Hoya along with G.O, Joon and Mir.  But he had to leave after he killed G.O.  It had been an accident, but it had happened.  Joon and Mir had decided to stay with Seungho and now all three of them worked the District under Thunder. 

            “That’s why I need to find him,” Sungyeol murmured. 

            “We haven’t seen him,” Joon said as he let Sungyeol go.  He started walking away.

            “I suggest you leave now,” Mir said as he put his face really close to Sungyeol.  Sungyeol backed up and his back hit his car as he tried to avoid the red head.  Mir snickered as he followed after Joon, throwing an arm around his hyung.

            “We’ll tell you if we see him.  I can’t guarantee he’ll be alive for long if I do though,” Seungho snared, “Get out of here, Yeol.  You don’t belong here.”  He kicked the car again before following the two that had just left. 

 

            Myungsoo peered through one of the windows in Sunggyu’s house and saw Sunggyu’s back facing him.  Sunggyu was in his room video-chatting with someone.  Myungsoo glimpsed a bright haired man on the computer before deciding to check another window.  He was looking for Sungjong. 

            He reached the living room window and like a magnet his eyes were drawn to a sleeping figure on the couch.  The boy had a teddy bear tucked under his arms and fuzzy duck socks were sticking out under the Star Wars blanket he was under.  

            Now the only problem was getting him out of there.  Of course it would be simpler if he just called Dongwoo and Sungyeol.  They could come here and take Sungjong so easily that Sunggyu wouldn’t know what was happening.  But Myungsoo wanted to get Sungjong himself.  Sungjong shifted in his sleep so his bangs gently covered his face.  Myungsoo unconsciously put his hand to the window and blew at it as if he were trying to blow the boy’s bangs away from his eyes.  It was going to be hard to give Sungjong over to those two when the time came. 

            Myungsoo now understood why everyone was so fascinated by the boy. 

           

            Woohyun smiled as he saw Dongwoo walk through the door. He had a tray of disgusting mashed food in his hand. 

            “Come to play with me?” Woohyun asked.

            Dongwoo chose to ignore him as he slid the tray through Woohyun’s cage. 

            “I guess you didn’t find Jongie yet,” Woohyun smiled.  Even if he couldn’t escape he would die happy knowing that Sungjong was free. 

            “Shut up and eat,” Dongwoo said.  He grabbed a chair from beside the wall and sat on it.  He had a worried look in his eyes.

            “Where’s your boyfriend?” Woohyun asked.

            Dongwoo turned to him, “Who are you talking about?”

            Woohyun used his hand to scoop up the mashed food and put it to his mouth. 

            “Why the long face?  Something happen to h---“

            Woohyun stopped when he heard stumbling steps and seconds later, Sungyeol immediately came through the door, “I ran into MBLAQ in the District.”

            “Yeah I heard they were stationed there." 

            “Why the didn’t you tell me?” Sungyeol exclaimed.  Dongwoo shrugged as he got out of the chair, “Anything?”

            “He’s not there,” Sungyeol turned to Woohyun, “Did you try questioning him?”

            Dongwoo walked over to a closet on one of the walls, "Not yet." 

            “No!” Woohyun exclaimed.  He backed up until his back was against the wall.  He was cowering in the corner with his knees pulled up, "Anything but that! Please!" 

 

            “, what happened?” Hoya exclaimed as he opened his hotel door.  Jay stumbled into the room, “Are you okay?”

            Jay fell into the chair that was pretty much his and Hoya sat down on the other one. 

            “Did you go to the Warehouse?” Hoya asked, referring to T.O.P's old hangout.  He put a comforting hand on Jay’s arm.

            Jay shook his head in affirmation, “Taecyeon and Junho are dead.”

            “What? How?”

            “We went to the warehouse.  I sent those two in first.  They triggered something.  A bomb.  They….”

            “You don’t have to finish,” Hoya swallowed, “Does that mean?”

            Jay nodded his head, “After the bomb, I found this.” Jay held up a small piece of paper with a gold crown on it. 

            “,” Hoya said, “We’re ed!  Are you saying that T.O.P’s still alive?”

 

Anyone wondering who T.O.P's right-hand man,  B.T.D is???? Well we're going to find out next chappie!