Final Showdown

Dark Streets of Seoul

Se7en paused when he heard the machine gun stop but he was immediately smirking again, “Can’t waste any more time now, can I?” Se7en said.  He cocked the pistol and just when he was about to shoot, he fell face forward.  Hoya jumped in surprise.

            Se7en bled blood out of his mouth. He grabbed Hoya’s shirt as he fell down on him.  Hoya was too weak to lift the man off and stayed pathetically on the ground until Se7en was lifted off of him and then Hoya was staring right at Woohyun.

          “Woohyun,” Hoya moved back but Woohyun just gave an amused grin, “I never liked him much. Too cocky.”  And with that Woohyun was running back into the action. 

 

            Sungjong flinched as the bullet grazed his arm.  He motioned Woohyun to follow Hoya and the elder ran away from him without hesitation.  He gritted his teeth as he sat against the wall. 

            A part of him wanted to see if one of the bodies on the floor was Myungsoo but he decided against it.

            “Sungjong.” He flinched when someone pulled at his injured arm.

            He turned and saw Myungsoo coming behind the bench for shelter and sit behind him.  The dark haired boy had blood falling down his forehead from a large cut.  He assumed that GD had taken a swipe at him.

            “We can still get out of here.  You don’t have to be this, Sungjong.  Come with me,” Myungsoo was looking at him with pleading eyes.  Sungjong softened for a moment but then pushed Myungsoo down on the ground, but still in the safety of the bench.

            “Stop it!  I can’t start a new life.  What’s done is done, Myungsoo!  Forget it!” Sungjong pointed the gun at Myungsoo, “Now get out of my way!”

            Myungsoo lunged at Sungjong, falling down on top of him.

            “I won’t get up!  You’re not going to leave!” Myungsoo said stubbornly. 

            But Sungjong managed to escape from underneath Myungsoo and was running into the madness before Myungsoo could stop him.

 

            “Hyung!” Sungjong screamed as he spotted T.O.P, who was using GD’s dead body as a shield. 

            There was a cease of fire and complete silence as T.O.P turned to face Sungjong. 

            Junsu, who was protecting Chansung on the ground, took out his gun and slowly steadied it on Sungjong. 

            Onew ran into the room but was grabbed by Woohyun. 

            “Where do you think you’re going?” Sungjong asked as he pointed the gun at T.O.P.

            Myungsoo got up from behind the bench and stared at Sungjong with wide eyes.  All the surviving police were at a loss of words and action as they saw one of the most famous mass murderers of Seoul pointing a gun at Korea’s most dangerous mob boss. 

            “You’re not going to shoot your own big brother are you?” T.O.P asked.

            “We never wanted to kill those people!” Sungjong shouted, “You turned us into monsters!” Woohyun let Onew go as he walked beside Sungjong.

            “I raised you two better than this!” T.O.P shouted.

            “Oh hyung,” Sungjong said sweetly, “Shut the up; I’ve heard enough of your voice.”  The bullet got T.O.P right in between the eyes and the man fell for a final time onto the ground. 

 

            Sungjong turned to Woohyun and they embraced, “We’re finally free,” Woohyun whispered.

            “Not really,” Sungjong said as they let go.  He turned to Junsu, “You can take us in.” 

            Junsu and Onew came forward and put handcuffs tightly around Woohyun and Sungjong’s wrists. 

            They both flinched at the familiar sensation. 

            “Onew, we found Hoya.  He’s still alive. We’ve handcuffed Se7en as well,” Taemin came in through a door holding onto Seungri, who wasn’t even struggling.

            “Taeyang escaped,” Leeteuk came in through the front door followed by an out of breath Donghae and Henry.

            “Zhoumi had a getaway boat a few miles down.  They escaped down the river.”

            “It’s okay.  They have nowhere to go,” Junsu said as he pushed Sungjong into the cop car. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will be the final chapter and will be the epilogue!! Hope you guys will enjoy it ^.^

ForeverCellist <3 thanks for commenting again :D  yes i saw the movie!! it was really good!

lynnsiow <3 Thank you!! I don't think I'm that good at describing things LOL that's why i use a lot of dialogue in my stories.  I really like how se7en is in my story. gd T.T had to be a casualty.  yes donggyu is just too perfect in this story haha

Hyukkie66 <3 hyukkie-ah! it's okay i like your ranting even if it's short!! i didn't want to torture hoya but him being injured in both legs is bad enough. 

BrighterthanMushroom <3 no you are not at all weird cuz if you were than i would be too!! i want more myungjong interactions too!! like hopefully it will be repeat of the BE MINE days cuz thats when i started shipping the couple hardcore.  so let's wish for more myungjong at fanmeets and a LOT of fancams haha *crossing fingers*

rainxsky13 <3 but u know me! I rarely write sad endings! Except that one story where myung died but donggyu will still be strong ;). YES. Myungjong is back! So happy cuz at least they don't look awkward anymore! Haha yes I saw that pic! I was a bit surprised when I saw it actually but happy nonetheless!