Reunion

Dark Streets of Seoul

            Sunggyu stopped his car on the dirty streets of the District.  No one in their right mind would come here, so T.O.P used this to his advantage.

            “Boss, I found a decent building over here,” Se7en appeared from behind a burned house and pointed his gun at the direction of the said building.  T.O.P slammed his car door as he exited and strolled after the disappearing man.

            Sol, D-Lite, GD and V.I quickly folllowed after him. 

            Sunggyu stayed back for a while before racing after them. 

 

            “Why would he hide here?” Woohyun wrinkled his nose as he spotted two men dressed in rags on the side of the street. 

            “It’s exactly why he would hide here.  No one would expect it,” Sungjong loaded his gun as he pressed himself against a building. 

            "You know that man too well," Woohyun murmured as he walked slowly behind Sungjong.  He stopped when something caught his eye.  

            Woohyun pulled at Sungjong’s shirt and pointed at something, “Hey, isn’t that Se7en’s car?” It was unmistakably Se7en’s silver Diablo.  That kind of car didn’t fit in, in a place like this.

            Sungjong grinned, “His cockiness will be his downfall for sure.  Come on, it’s time to join our hyung again.”

 

            “So you’re saying that Sunggyu isn’t really working for T.O.P?” Hoya asked Dongwoo.  His mind was still trying to wrap itself around that new information.

            “He was given the undercover assignment by Rain himself,” Dongwoo mentioned Hoya’s predecessor. 

            “; so the tip-offs you keep getting, they were really from him?” Hoya asked.  It was all coming together: the reason why Dongwoo would always know where to be at the right time.  How Dongwoo had miraculously received a tip-off call that T.O.P would be at that bridge the day Hoya had shot him.  The day T.O.P had supposedly died. 

            “ watch out!” Dongwoo yelled and Hoya slammed on the breaks as someone appeared in front of them. 

            “Yeol!” Dongwoo exclaimed.  He got out of the car and embraced his partner. He even managed to lift the taller boy off of the ground. 

            “Watch it.  I’ve been injured,” Sungyeol bent over when Dongwoo let him go.  Sungyeol lifted his shirt to reveal a bandage that went around his whole chest.  Some blood was soaking through.

            “Woohyun got his revenge.”

 

            “Se7en go along back.  Make sure no one gets in here,” T.O.P ordered the man.  Without a word, Se7en stealthily snuck away. 

            “Me and V.I will patrol the area,” Daesung said.  He put up his hood to hide his bright blond hair.  As one, he and Seungri disappeared out the front doors.

            “We’re running out of places to hide,” G-dragon said.  He held a hunting knife in his hand.  Taeyang, who stood beside the skinnier man, was carrying a shotgun. 

            “We just have to make it through tonight. I have someone who can take us to China; we just need a few hours.”

            Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at T.O.P, “So the double agent rests in SM?”

            T.O.P smirked back, “You didn’t think I just had you, did I?”

            The back door slammed and Se7en came back in followed by two young men.

            T.O.P yelled in happiness, “NamJong!  My best team has returned to me.”

            “No thanks to you,” Woohyun said grudgingly.

            Sunggyu’s mouth dropped open as he spotted Sungjong walk in behind Woohyun, but he didn’t say anything as his eyes met Sungjong’s.  So Wonnie was Sungjong?  No wonder he had seemed so familiar.  Sunggyu had only seen pictures of him as a young boy, but with blond hair.  Sungjong had grown up into a capable fighting machine.  He’d dyed his hair an auburn red as well. Their paths had never really crossed.  Sunggyu had been in America when Sungjong had become a permanent part of T.O.P’s unit.  While Sungjong worked day jobs, Sunggyu worked night ones and T.O.P always liked to keep Sungjong as his hidden weapon.

            “Who is he?” Sungjong said in a cold tone as he pointed at Sunggyu.  Sunggyu saw the flash of recognition and then worry, go through the young boy’s eyes.

            “This is B.T.D.”

            “That man is B.T.D?” Sungjong couldn’t help the surprise in his tone but he quickly covered it up, “I was expecting something more….capable looking.”

            Se7en couldn’t help but snicker.  Sunggyu glared at the man.  Se7en had always been jealous that Sunggyu was T.O.P’s second favorite after NamJong.  It was Se7en who did most of T.O.P’s killings after all. 

            “T.O.P! We found this man lurking behind one of the buildings in the area,” Daesung entered and pushed down a dark haired man to the floor.

            Sungjong’s eyes widened when he recognized Myungsoo.

            “Isn’t that L?” Taeyang went over to Myungsoo and lifted his head, “This is the chump that captured Woohyun!”

            “Is that so?” T.O.P turned to Woohyun with a smile, “He must be something then. Good enough to capture you?”

            Woohyun made an aggravated grunt but didn’t reply. 

            Myungsoo looked up into Sungjong’s cold eyes and glared at him, "Do you really want to do this?"

            “What is this?” T.O.P turned to Sungjong, “You know him?”

            “Yeah,” Sungjong answered simply.  He averted his gaze from the boy on the floor.  T.O.P glared when Sungjong didn’t continue his explanation. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOUS: Guys, you have no idea how much I love you all!!! You guys almost always comment without fail on every chapter so that I know all of you by username <3333  Words can't express how much I love you and your comments!!!

lynnsiow <3 yes the Donggyu couple is definitely real true love <333

BrokenWhispers <3 of course he doesn't want gyu to get hurt.  gyu doesn't want his dinosaur to get hurt either :D

hamgyuLOVER <3 LOL but i don't think a dinosaur would feel a hamster bite!!  Yeah Sunggyu has been under so much stress.  I think the only reason he's still kicking it is cuz of Dongwoo's support!!! And of course Dongwoo wants to tell the whole world!  It's hard on him as well XD  lol that was so cute!! when sunggyu and myung went to each other to hug <3

BrighterthanMushroom <3 fluffeh indeed!!! i love donggyu couple so much recently!!! feel like im cheating on woogyu *sigh* aish but dongwoo and woohyun are cheating on gyu in real life -_- the showcase was mainly all talk but they have the vids on youtube so u must watch!!

Hyukkie66 <3 Did I tell you I love you!!! <33333 you and your epic comments and theories totally make my day!!! Hyukkie-ah!!! <3 OMG I love you and your ranting!! cuz most of the time you are right in your ranting about my story like in your last comment!! but im not gonna say in what way you are right.  but you get to see Hoya in real action....kinda in next chappie!

ForeverCellist <3 waaaah you always comment on how much you love my story!! im so glad you enjoy reading it :DDDDD

rainxsky13 <3 engagement?? don't give me any ideas *fantasies gone wild now*  thanks rainnie for that -.-  JK <3 you know i love you the most!!! in a way in the end they will still be separated....hehe did i say too much???? OMG L in that car!! like it looked so friggin hilarious.  at parts it looked like he was going to cry and im sorry but its just too funny.  and i saw the making of video and dongwoo wasn't really riding it i think??? he was being pulled along?? or not idc cuz he looks damn hot on that thing!   omg you need to read this tumblr post it's so funny to read about the interpreation of the mv.  http://lemespazz.tumblr.com/post/23103840223/that-was-cool-however-am-i-the-only-one-who#notes   I know!! I missed you while watching it! couldn't fangirl with anyone but myself :(    srsly jongie was the only one who didn't smile while receiving a hug.  such a difference from the be mine days where they were all couply.  so disappointing.  we need to get to the bottom of this problem.