Korea's Best Assassin

Dark Streets of Seoul

“Hoya, make sure you’re not seen.  If you see him; take the shot.  Don’t hesitate.  Even if he has one of us.  His life is more important than ours.” 

            Jay was with Hoya on the roof of a building.  Hoya had a sniper rifle in his hand while Jay was re-checking his bullet proof vest.

            “Got it.  Be careful, Jay,” Hoya patted Jay on the back.

            A few minutes later, he was observing Jay and his team of eight men enter a run-down building through his sniper scope.  There were windows along the side of the building so Hoya could see everything that was happening inside. 

            He spotted a dark figure move across the window and before he could process what he’d seen, three people fell to the ground.  There was chaos as Jay’s men ran around, trying to find out who had killed three of them in less than five seconds.   

            A black clothed person appeared in clear view through one of the windows and Hoya almost dropped his gun as he tried to aim at Korea’s best assassin, Se7en.  The man pointed his gun and then it was like slow motion for Hoya.  He could see what was happening, but he was powerless as Se7en let a bullet loose, driving it into Jay.  Hoya pulled his finger on the trigger of his sniper but it missed Se7en who dodged it.  Se7en turned towards the window and his eyes met Hoya’s through the scope. But it was only for a second because Se7en quickly turned back to the men in the building and let loose another bullet.

            Junsu, who was second in command, started waving his hands frantically, asking for the remaining men to retreat.  Hoya could see Se7en darting off as fast as he had come. 

            Hoya raced to the bottom of the building and met up with what was left of Jay’s team.  He saw that one of them, Wooyoung’s arm was bleeding from a bullet wound, but the others were fine.  They all looked shocked and scared though 

“What happened in there?  Who did he get?” Hoya asked Junsu, who was panting heavily.  He was supporting Jay’s body and Hoya was shocked when he saw that Jay was still breathing.

            “Jay got shot in the chest so his vest saved him,” Junsu said, “Khap, Khun and Changmin weren’t so lucky, “They were shot right between the eyes when we entered.”

 

            Myungsoo decided he wouldn’t take Sungjong back to Sungyeol and Dongwoo.  Sungjong still didn’t have his memory back and Myungsoo thanked his lucky stars for that.  There was no need for Sungjong to remember his past.  If Sungjong could start a new life, Myungsoo would make sure that would happen.

            They were walking down the street side-by-side and Myungsoo stole a glance at Sungjong.  He couldn’t help slinging an arm around the younger’s shoulder and pecking his cheek.  Sungjong flinched for a second but then returned to normal. He was used to Myungsoo’s random bursts of affection by now.  In fact he had even started to believe that Myungsoo hadn’t lied when he said they loved each other.  He could imagine himself with Myungsoo as easily as it took him to breathe. 

            Myungsoo stopped and grabbed Sungjong by the shoulder, turning the younger one to face him. 

            Suddenly somebody walking down the street caught his eye. The young man had dark pained eyes and scruffy black hair that stuck out in many places; he had cuts and bruises all over his face.  Myungsoo undoubtedly knew who the man was.  It was the same man that he’d tracked down for three months.  It was Hoya’s other prized possession.  It was the one man that could probably make Sungjong regain all of his memories. 

            “Sungjong, let’s go,” Myungsoo tugged at Sungjong’s hand, turning in the opposite direction.  He started walking really fast.  Sungjong stumbled as Myungsoo’s grip on his hand tightened. 

            “What’s going on?” Sungjong said as he picked up his feet to match Myungsoo’s gigantic strides back to the motel.

            “I just want to get back,” Myungsoo murmured as he turned to Sungjong with a weak smile.  He was going to get Sungjong out of here.  As far away from Sungjong’s past as he could. 

            He locked the door immediately as they both entered their motel room.

            He thought he glanced a head of ruffled black hair as he closed the door, but then again almost everyone in Korea had black hair. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU'S: hamgyuLOVER <3 lynnsiow <3 rainxsky13 <3 BrighterthanMushroom <3 liesoflove <3 143TOFU  <3 shukurimu_daisuki  <3

Sorry for the short chappie but since I update frequently it should make up for it???  Woohyun's getting really close!!!

Hint for next chappie: Remember that Dongwoo and Sungyeol decided to hide at  another headquarter?  Well another idol group is going to appear and one of the members is one of my ultimate biases!!