B.T.D

Dark Streets of Seoul

“Wonnie-ah!” Sunggyu said as he walked out of his room. 

            Sungjong turned to him with a tilt of his head and Sunggyu smiled at how cute Sungjong’s expression was. 

            “Yes, hyung?”

            “How are you feeling?” Sunggyu sat down beside Sungjong and patted his head.

            “Who were you talking to?” Sungjong asked curiously. 

            “Oh…” Sunggyu frowned, “My friend said he couldn’t come today.” 

            “Your friend?” Sungjong nudged him.

            “He was supposed to come home today, but now he says he can’t,” Sunggyu blurted out and immediately covered his mouth. 

            “Awww hyung, I’m sure it must be something important.  There’s no way anyone wouldn’t want to come home to you!” Sungjong said brightly.

            “You’re so cute!” Sunggyu said as he ruffled the boy’s hair.  He checked the clock hung on the wall. 

            “Wonnie-ah, do you think you can stay in the house by yourself for a few hours?”

            Sungjong turned to him and hit him lightly, “Of course I can!  You can trust me!” 

            “I’m still worried about you though,” Sunggyu lifted Sungjong’s shirt to inspect the scars, and grimaced at the sight.  Some of the wounds had turned green. 

            Sungjong winced and pushed Sunggyu’s hand roughly away, “Please don’t!  I’m fine; just go!”

            “I’ll only be a few hours,” Sunggyu said as he grabbed his coat and went inside his bedroom.

            Sungjong tried to follow Sunggyu into the room but he stepped out before Sungjong could go in.  The younger could see sorrow in Sunggyu’s eyes.

            “Be careful, hyung,” Sungjong said to Sunggyu.  He really hoped that Sunggyu wasn’t going to the bar because of his boyfriend; that would be really stupid. 

            “I’ll be back in a few hours, don’t worry about me okay,” Sunggyu lightly took Sungjong’s head and kissed him on the forehead.  It had only been a day, but he treasured Sungjong so much.  The boy was too kind, too sweet.  He was just too lovable. 

            “Stay put, Wonnie-ah,” Sunggyu said and then he left. 

 

            “He doesn’t know anything,” Dongwoo sat down in the living room couch beside Sungyeol who was watching the news on TV.

            “Seriously?  Are you sure you got everything you could from him?”

            “I don’t want to kill him,” Dongwoo said in an aggravated tone, “Did L call?” 

            Sungyeol shook his head, “Nope not yet.”

            “This is ing insane!  He’s just a kid!” Dongwoo yelled. 

            Sungyeol turned to him, “Why are you so angry?”

            Suddenly Dongwoo’s phone rang and he turned white when he looked at the caller ID.

            “What is it?” he answered.

            “It’s not time for joking Dongwoo, hyung.” Even though Hoya was serious he couldn’t help teasing the blond.

            “Well stop ing wasting my time and talk!” Dongwoo shouted.

            “T.O.P’s back,” Hoya said in a deadpan voice. 

            “What? But T.O.P’s dead!  He can’t be!”

            “Things might get hectic back at home if he’s looking for revenge,” Hoya said, “Watch your back.  B.T.D will go after you guys for sure.”

            Dongwoo and Hoya disconnected their call. 

            “What do you mean T.O.P is back?  T.O.P is back?  What are we going to do, hyung?” Sungyeol exclaimed.

            “We’ll figure it out later.  I need to go somewhere,” Dongwoo grabbed his coat and left out the front door before Sungyeol could utter another word. 

 

            Myungsoo grinned as Sunggyu left the house.  That meant Sungjong was alone in the house making him easy prey to capture.  As soon as Sunggyu disappeared from view in his car, Myungsoo walked up the stoop.  He reached the door and froze.  What should he do?  Should he barge in and take Sungjong.  Should he ring the doorbell and pretend he was a friend?  Or ring the doorbell and then take him?  He even had a gun stuck in his coat jacket just in case he had to threaten the boy.  There were too many possibilities.  He just had to make sure the outcome would be the same.  Sungjong would be his caught. 

            Myungsoo decided to ring the doorbell.  If Sungjong didn’t answer then he would have to go to drastic measures. 

            For some reason Myungsoo felt nervous and patted down his hair while he waited for an answer.  The door was closed for what seemed like two minutes (20 seconds).  He was about to kick it open when Sungjong stuck his head out the door. 

            “Are you friends with Sunggyu hyung?”

            Myungsoo was temporarily at a loss of words when he saw Sungjong.  The kid was even more adorable up close.  And that was only his face!  Oh man what was he going to do when he actually saw all of him??? He would have to resist---

            Myungsoo pushed the door open making Sungjong back away to avoid getting hit.  Myungsoo entered the room and closed the door behind him.

            “What—what are you doing?” Sungjong exclaimed in a high voice as he backed away from Myungsoo.

            “Lee Sungjong!” Myungsoo said.

            A flicker of recognition ran through Sungjong’s eyes as he heard the name. 

            “Is..is that me?” Sungjong asked, “Do you know me?”

            Myungsoo was temporarily struck dumb as Sungjong questioned him, “Was this one of Sungjong’s tricks to avoid capture?  Did he really not know who he was?” 

            Sungjong took a step closer to him, his round eyes staring straight into Myungsoo’s. 

            “I’ve been hired to find you, Sungjong,” Myungsoo said truthfully.

            “By my family?” Sungjong’s voice couldn’t hide the excitement that was going through him. 

            Myungsoo hesitated, “Yes…you need to follow me so I can take you back to them.” He held out a hand

            Sungjong started walking towards Myungsoo but stopped, “How do I know you’re telling me the truth?  Who is my family?”  Myungsoo noticed that Sungjong had a bruise on his arm.  He couldn’t help cursing Hoya.  Who would want to hurt someone like Sungjong?

            “You can trust me,” Myungsoo said earnestly. 

            Sungjong still had a suspicious look on his face but when he met Myungsoo’s eyes, he relaxed. 

            “Okay, I’ll go with you.”

            Myungsoo smiled as he held out his hand again.

            “But I need to write a note first.”

 

            Sunggyu walked cautiously down the dark streets.  He waited for five minutes at an abandoned building before proceeding down an alleyway.  It was a ghost town.  There was trash strewn across the sidewalks and graffiti on the walls.  Sunggyu wrinkled his nose in disgust as he saw a huge rat walk right in front of him. He stopped at a wooden door and knocked on it.  A window opened up from the second floor and Sunggyu saw a gun pointed at him. 

            “Who’s there?”

            Sunggyu looked up into cold black eyes which widened in surprise.  Yet the gun was still pointed at him. 

            “You haven’t changed a bit,” the voice said.

            “Neither have you, Sol.” 

            Taeyang turned and nodded his head.  Minutes later, the wooden door was pushed open by a guy with bright blond hair. 

            “Well it’s about time,” the man said as he grabbed Sunggyu by the collar and brought him into the room. 

            “T.O.P’s been waiting B.T.D.” 

            “So what’s the plan?” Sunggyu asked as he followed Daesung deeper into the building. 

For those of you who are wondering who Sunggyu's boyfriend is, you'll find out next chapter!!! Big Bang member, INFINITE member, some random stranger or another idol?? Guess you'll have to wait to find out!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hey guys!! I felt really disappointed when I got only two comments last chapter T.T   If it's not good I really want to improve!! but hopefully things just got a little bit interesting???

So I want to say thanks to the ones that did comment (brighterthanmushroom and rainxsky13)  Love you <333