Another Revelation

Dark Streets of Seoul

            “Well the warehouse is gone,” Woohyun got out of the car and looked at the remains of their old hangout. Sungjong scratched his head as he wondered where T.O.P could be.

            “Come on.  I have an idea where he might have gone.” Woohyun threw Sungjong the keys and they wasted no time in getting into the car.

            “So what happened?” Woohyun asked as Sungjong broke out onto the road.

            “I temporarily lost my memory,” Sungjong said through gritted teeth.

            “No I meant why didn’t T.O.P try to save us?” Woohyun asked, “We’re his best men.  He should have rescued us.  He should have rescued you.”

            Sungjong gripped the wheel as the memory of being locked up in the warehouse surfaced to his mind. 

            “No he probably wouldn’t.”

            “What are you talking about?” Woohyun turned to Sungjong.

            “When you were captured I wanted to save you, but T.O.P made sure that I couldn’t. He didn’t care if you were tortured or killed.  We’re dispensable to him, Woonie,” Sungjong said sadly. 

 

            “Come on.  I see someone in here!”

            “ is that Dongwoo?”

            Dongwoo felt himself being turned over and cracked open an eye. 

            “Check to see if he’s wearing a vest,” Onew ordered.  A second later Dongwoo’s shirt was ripped open to reveal a bullet proof vest.

            Dongwoo opened his eyes as he heard Onew’s voice.  He was helping Dongwoo into a sitting position.

            “What happened?  I told you to stay behind!”

            “And you know I never take orders from a SHINee,” Dongwoo murmured as he rubbed the place where he’d fallen on his head, “I was captured by Se7en when I tried to catch up with you.  And then I was shot by Sunggyu.” 

            “I still can’t believe that little piece of betrayed us like that.  He used to be one of the best cops in Korea,” Jonghyun said.  He ran off to check the rest of the building. 

            “He still is,” Dongwoo wobbled as he got up.  He could still feel the impact of the bullet hitting his heart.

            “I know you have a history with him but he shot you, Dongwoo.  He shot you with the intent to kill!  Do you know where he is?”

            Dongwoo shook his head, still trying to defend his lover/boyfriend, “Sunggyu’s not really working for T.O.P.”

            “Are you saying he isn’t B.T.D?” Onew asked with a cold voice, “Yeah we found out all about B.T.D's real identity.  I can’t believe you’re still trying to defend him.”

            “Onew, Sunggyu’s been undercover for five years!” 

            For once Onew was at a loss for words.

            “Jay’s men are here!” Taemin was running into the room with Jonghyun right behind him. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone's happy that Dongwoo didn't die right???  Kill the Dino?? Not a chance <3

THANK YOUS:

hamgyuLOVER <3  Haha yes Hoya is a police officer.  The best in the city.  I tricked you right ;D   Jay and Onew are Hoya's equals in their own respective cities while MBLAQ and BEAST are separate police divisions in Hoya's city.  

ForeverCellist <3 Haha LOL  i didn't want to shock jongie either :(  but isn't he so strong to withstand that kind of pain??? :D

rainxsky13 <3 LOL rainnie! but if someone kills someone they are murderers anyway??? LOL but yeah they kill under T.O.P's orders.  Actually NamJong aren't blood brothers but they knew each other for a long time since they were kids because Woohyun was an orphan that T.O.P took in. 

dluphater <3 Thank you!! I'm glad you like the story!

BrighterthanMushroom <3 haha it was my intention to mislead you guys! but the truths will all come out soon.  Like in the next chappie. 

Hyukkie66 <3 you were right about sunggyu in one of your theories from one of your previous comments :D

lynnsiow <3 this revelation is precious too!

THERE ARE FIVE MORE CHAPPIES TO GO!! THIS STORY WILL END ON CHAPTER 20