Deception & Lies

Dark Streets of Seoul

            “Hoya, we’ve got a lockdown on T.O.P’s location,” Jay entered Hoya’s room without bothering to knock.

            Hoya was already prepared. He had a bullet proof vest on and was just sliding on a jacket. 

            “Shouldn’t you be resting?” Hoya looked at Jay’s chest.  Even though Jay had been wearing a bullet proof vest, the impact of a bullet on the vest could still bruise and hurt a man.

            “Are you kidding me?  With that crazy man on the loose. And Se7en?  He killed my men.  I’m going to kill him!” Jay grabbed the gun that was on a hook on the wall and handed it to Hoya. 

            “You’re riding with me this time.” 

 

            Sunggyu looked up from his seat beside T.O.P as he heard the wooden door opening and Se7en come striding in, dragging someone along with him.

            “Look what the cat dragged in,” Seungri said gleefully as he closed the door behind Se7en. Sunggyu’s eyes widened as he saw who Se7en was carrying.  A man with short blond hair: Dongwoo. 

            “Looks like I did your job for you, huh?” Se7en snickered as he threw the man in front of T.O.P and Sunggyu.  Sunggyu was ice sheet white and looked like he was about to throw up. 

            “I kept him alive for you, B.T.D,” Se7en said to Sunggyu. 

            Se7en went over to T.O.P and whispered something in his ear.

            “NamJong escaped?” T.O.P exclaimed in surprise, “Looks like Hoya’s built up reputation is crumbling by the second.”  He turned to Sunggyu, “You can kill him can’t you?  Let’s see you do what you couldn’t in the first place.” He placed his own personal gun in Sunggyu's hand.

            Sunggyu turned to T.O.P and knew that his eyes must have betrayed him, “Are you on our side or his?” T.O.P’s low voice asked.  Sunggyu had no choice.  If he refused to shoot his lover and boyfriend, he would die instead. 

            Dongwoo was just re-gaining consciousness.  He opened his eyes and they met Sunggyu’s. 

            “Don’t!” Dongwoo exclaimed as he saw Sunggyu point the gun at him.

            “Did you really think I loved you?  Are you really that stupid?!” Sunggyu exclaimed.  The pistol in his hand was shaking and his voice was trembling as he got those words out. 

            Dongwoo shook his head, “Please don’t do this.” 

            “Answer the question, Dongwoo!  Don’t you know that it was all a lie?  I used you for information! You’re an idiot!  A ing worthless piece of !”

            Dongwoo shook his head as if agreeing to what Sunggyu was saying, “I’m sorry, Sunggyu,” his eyes met Sunggyu’s, “But no matter what happens, I’ll still love you.”

            "You mean nothing to me."

            Sunggyu closed his eyes as he pulled the trigger.  The bullet hit Dongwoo's heart and he opened his eyes just as his boyfriend fell to the ground. 

            T.O.P smirked and patted Sunggyu on the back, “Let’s get out of here.  Jay’s men are going to be here any second.  They’ll pick up the body.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOUS: (comments are dying down again T.T but it makes me love those who do even more!! )

<3 hamgyuLOVER <3 

<3 rainxsky13 <3

 

If there's a chapter you don't want to miss IT WILL PROBABLY BE THE NEXT ONE!!!!  It MIGHT change the whole way you view the story!!!

And if you want to know the title of the chapter -->  Memories Regained  <--- just highlight