Sunggyu's Past

Dark Streets of Seoul

            “Dongwoo, you can’t tell anyone that I’m undercover.  I can’t have my cover blown,” Sunggyu said as he laid down right beside Dongwoo on their bed.

            “Not even our new boss?  Gyu, this is too dangerous.” 

            “Rain gave me this responsibility.  I can do it,” Sunggyu said stubbornly as he turned around so his back was facing his boyfriend.  The truth was, he was absolutely terrified of working for T.O.P.  It had taken about a year to gain T.O.P’s trust.  And now T.O.P was sending Sunggyu off to America on a mission.  Sunggyu wouldn’t get the details until after he got there.

            “Rain is dead.  We need someone else to know.  We should at least tell Hoya,” Dongwoo was referring to the person who had replaced Rain as head police chief.  He put an arm around Sunggyu’s waist, “If I die, then what---“he was cut off when Sunggyu turned around and crashed their lips together.

            “Then don’t die; my life depends on it.” 

 

            It had been two long years; two agonizingly long years in America.  Sunggyu was thankful that he was sent there by himself on a solo mission because there were so many times where Sunggyu would have blown his cover.  He had to kill a rival mob as well as the LA police commissioner before being accepted by T.O.P. 

            Sunggyu staggered into his old house as he remembered the blank stare of the police officer before he’d killed him.  How would he be able to continue like this? How would he be able to keep a cold exterior in front of T.O.P without showing who he really was?

            The door opened and Sunggyu jumped when he saw Dongwoo.  It had been a year since he’d seen Dongwoo.  His lover had visited him in the states once. Sunggyu made Dongwoo promise not to contact or visit him again after that.

            “Woo-ah,” Sunggyu ran into Dongwoo’s outstretched arms. 

            “Are you okay?”Dongwoo asked as he continuously started kissing Sunggyu’s cheeks.

            Sunggyu broke down completely and sobs escaped him.  He wanted to tell Dongwoo the truth but a part of him was ashamed.  It was part of his job; he had to do it.  He was saving a lot more people if he succeeded.

            Dongwoo started kissing him everywhere he could, trying to comfort the man.

            “Have you gone to see him yet?” Dongwoo asked.

            “I came straight here,” Sunggyu muttered.

            “He’s been adding to his little army since you’ve been gone,” Dongwoo said bitterly. 

            Sunggyu gave a start.  When he left, T.O.P’s people only consisted of Sol, GD, D-Lite and V.I.   

 

            “Are you sure he’s dead?” Dongwoo asked silently as they sat at their dinner table, “If he is, I can tell everyone that you were undercover.  We won’t need to lie anymore.  We can actually go out together!” Dongwoo’s mood was ecstatic; nobody at work knew that they were still together.  It was assumed that the couple had broken up after Sunggyu disappeared.  Sunggyu shook his head; he knew better. 

            T.O.P had a resiliency in him.  Over the last year since he’d returned from his mission in America, Sunggyu had managed to become T.O.P’s second in command.  The police force knew him as B.T.D.  No one knew that Sunggyu was working for T.O.P since he did most of T.O.P’s bidding in secret usually at night or any time Before The Dawn.  However, some people were starting to suspect.  Whenever Sunggyu looked back at how he got to be T.O.P’s most trusted friend, he felt disgusted.

            “Don’t,” Sunggyu put a hand on Dongwoo’s, “We still haven’t found a body. Until we do, I won’t be able to be myself.”

            “But Sunggyu that would take forever!  Do you know how long that river is?  We’re never going to find him!  He’s dead!  Please just….come back to me.” 

            Sunggyu looked up when he heard Dongwoo say that.  The blond man looked quickly at his food, guilt written all over his face.

            “This is who I am now!” Sunggyu shouted.  He threw his bowl on the table and went to his room, locking the door behind him. 

 

            Sunggyu received the cryptic text and knew immediately it was from T.O.P.  The man was back.  Sunggyu shivered as he thought of how he would have to meet that man again.  Even though a part of him knew that his boss was still alive, he had hoped that Dongwoo was right and that T.O.P was rotting at the bottom of the ocean. 

            “Wonnie-ah, I’m going out for a little while.  Will you be able to take care of yourself?” Sunggyu smiled at the cute boy in his living room.  For some reason the boy looked familiar.  He had been trying for the last few days to place if he’d seen the face before.  But he came up with a blank. 

            “Of course.” Sungjong smiled and Sunggyu left. 

            When he came back, Sungjong was gone.  He’d left a note saying that he was going back to his family.  Sunggyu was worried but it wasn’t taking up nearly as much the amount of his mind as his meeting with T.O.P.

            He was going to have to kill Sungyeol and Dongwoo.  He knew T.O.P was testing his loyalty again. T.O.P knew he had a relationship with Dongwoo; Sunggyu was supposed to be using the blond to get police information for T.O.P. 

            Dongwoo burst into the house.  It had been so long since he’d last seen Dongwoo.  Things hadn’t been going well for the couple ever since that argument they’d had.  But they still loved each other.  They still lived together when the both of them weren’t busy with their jobs.

            “I heard T.O.P is still alive,” Dongwoo embraced Sunggyu, “Please don’t tell me it’s true.”

            “Let’s just forget about that for a second,” Sunggyu said as he dragged Dongwoo into the bedroom.

            An hour later, they were both lying in bed under sweaty sheets, “He gave me a mission,” Sunggyu said silently, “I need to kill you and Sungyeol tomorrow.”

            Dongwoo shivered slightly as he heard Sunggyu say this.

            “What if something happens to one of us,” Dongwoo said, “What if T.O.P finds out or---“

            “He won’t find out!  I’ve been close to him for five years.  He won’t suspect anything,” Sunggyu’s voice was shaking as he tried to convince himself.  He knew that T.O.P still didn’t trust him completely, buy only when it came to the blond. 

            “Make sure you wear a vest tomorrow,” Sunggyu put a hand on Dongwoo’s heart. 

            “Are you planning on shooting me there if you have to?” Dongwoo teased. 

            “You’re an idiot, you know that.  A ing idiot,” Sunggyu kissed the tip of Dongwoo’s nose, “You mean everything to me; I would rather kill myself before I have to kill you.”    

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOUS: 

ForeverCellist <3 lol all of the build up is leading to these final chappies

hamgyuLOVER <3 yup no way would hamster kill his dinosaur!! actually i don't think a hamster is even capable of killing a dinosaur XD

Hyukkie66 <3 that's cuz you're too smart!!! so you knew that sunggyu was undercover <3333  

Ashertua <3 lol hope you're not as confused now?? lol if you still are just tell me!

BrokenWhispers <3 yesssss he is alive!!!

rainxsky13 <3 actually i guess since they grew up with T.O.P they feel that they have to go back to him???? jongie is different.  T.O.P cherishes Jongie above anyone else but he wasn't picked up off of the streets. 

lynnsiow <3 because you would never expect jongie to be like this that's exactly why i made jongie bad ! hehe.  hope this cleared any confusion about gyu? you ask me if you're still confused!

BrighterthanMushroom <3 yes I'm glad that Dongwoo is alive too! and im pretty sad that it will end also! but i'll try to make it good for you guys!

 

OMG  THE CHASER!!!!!! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO SHOW IT AT THE SHOWCASE BUT I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL THEY RELEASED it YT!! FIRST OF ALL THIS MV DOENS'T REALLY MAKE SENSE BUT HELL WHO CARES CUZ THEY ALL LOOK FINE AND NONE OF INFINTE'S MVS MAKE SENSE ANYWAY!!! but anyone watch the showcase??? they performed this song!!! ahhh but they looked really tired especially gyubear :(  and there was 2woo overload!!! and myungsoo hugging all the members were so cute >.<  but jongie looked really uncomfortable when myung hugged him. no idea what happen between those two *smh*  anyway!! going to spaz over infinite now.  anyone else going to watch their comeback on mnet???