Gun Fight

Dark Streets of Seoul

sorry that my thank you section is getting longer than the actual chapters T.T

Suddenly, there was gunfire outside of the building.  Se7en, who was having a glaring competition with Sunggyu, jumped and quickly disappeared out the back door.  There were more gunshots and thuds as bodies fell.  Sungjong and Woohyun eyed each other as they both loaded their guns.  They ran for cover behind a broken down bench while Sunggyu flattened himself against the wall.  G-dragon and Taeyang put themselves in front of T.O.P as they ran to the end of the room, while Myungsoo took out his hidden gun and crawled for cover. 

            The doors burst open and Jay came in followed by Hoya and Dongwoo. 

            “Give it up T.O.P!  We have you surrounded!” Jay said as he eyed T.O.P who was behind his two bodyguards.  Daesung, who was right next to the door shot at Jay’s ear and then at his head, making Jay fall to the ground, dead.  Three SHINee members came through the back door and started firing.  They were quickly followed by Leeteuk and his men (the ones who hadn’t been killed by Se7en already). And thus started the gun fight.  There were shots being fired everywhere.  No one knew who they were shooting at and no one knew who they killed.  Daesung fell down when Hoya punched him in the nose.  Seulong and Jonghyun fell to the ground when Se7en shot at them, always accurate in aim. Myungsoo tried tackling a violent G.D who ended up slashing at his head.  A bullet grazed Sungjong’s arm while Woohyun dodged a bullet aimed at his head just seconds before infliction. 

            “Somebody take Se7en out!”Hoya yelled as three more men fell beside him.  He was afraid to see who it was. He shot five bullets in a random direction, hoping that it would bring down an enemy. Not a few seconds after, Hoya inhaled when a knife impaled itself in his leg. He heard G.D laugh and then something that scared the out of him as G.D switched weapons…to a machine gun.

            Hoya flinched as he tried to get behind a large bullet-ridden couch.  He fell down behind it, and gritting his teeth, pulled out the hunting knife stuck in his leg.  He ripped off a piece of his shirt and tied it around his wound before getting up.  He looked around to see a lot of men on the ground.  Some were still struggling for safety while others weren’t moving at all.  He spotted a shadow dart out a door and immediately knew it was Se7en.  The man probably needed a change of bullets.

            With an adrenaline rush, he chased after the man. 

            “Stop!” Hoya panted.  He aimed his gun at Se7en’s back.  Se7en stopped and slowly turned around, a smile appearing on his handsome face. 

            “Well well well.”

            Without thinking, Hoya shot his last bullet.  Se7en dodged it easily and returned a bullet by shooting at Hoya’s other leg.

            “Looks like you lost your magic touch. You must’ve forgotten that I always keep an extra round on me just in case,” Se7en dusted off his shoulders, “He steadied his gun on Hoya’s head.  Imagine how great I will be when I finish the almighty Hoya.  My name will be infamous.”  Se7en was walking closer while Hoya was sitting pathetically on the floor, blood streaming in pools from both his legs. 

 

            “Get out of here!”

            Sunggyu turned when Dongwoo gripped his arm tightly.

            “No way!” Sunggyu said as he hugged Dongwoo, relief flooding through him that he wasn’t one of the bodies lying on the floor. 

            “T.O.P will kill you if he finds out that you tipped us off.  Get to safety,” Dongwoo exclaimed as he tried to push Sunggyu away, “I’ll start a diversion.  Just make sure you aren’t seen.” 

            “Shut up, Dongwoo.  I’m not leaving!  If you die, I might as well be dead,” Sunggyu said.  He flinched as he heard bullets sailing across the room.  GD had taken out his machine gun. 

            Dongwoo took out his gun and checked how many bullets he had left.  He winced when he realized he had only one remaining. 

            “They’re dropping like flies.”

            Sunggyu grabbed the gun from Dongwoo’s hand, “Then let’s make it count.”  He aimed the gun and shot.  Immediately the machine gun silenced.   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys!! There's only 2 more chappies left!!! T.T  the next one will be sort of the final chapter...chapter 20 will be the epilogue BUT it will also be long.  At least longer than the short ones I've been posting lately. 

THANK YOUS:

hamgyuLOVER <3 so much chaos happened during this chappie that anything can happen. 

Hyukkie66 <3 Hyukkie-ah!! should i still call you that??? yes sungyeol is def a babo.  he likes to live dangerously.  stupid boy coulda got himself killed.  i guess woohyun spared him XD  LOL again with your epic comments!! huhu but i dont' think all of that can happen in one last chapter so i guess you'll have to wait to find out.  u want Hoya to be tortured by TOP??? LOL you want to hurt your bias!

BrokenWhispers <3 im a happy ending writer so jongie prbly won't wind up hurting myungie.  anyway you know myungjong is one of my OTPs

ForeverCellist <3 popcorn! now im hungry :D hehe im supposed to watch the Avengers today!! woohooo i can't wait!

BrighterthanMushroom <3 I'm trying to make it good to the very end so let's hope it stays good and dramatic :D

rainxsky13 <3 of course Woohyun still holds a grudge.  top is just.....hate him!  hehe donggyu's kid???? omg are you giving me weird fangirl fantasies again?? LOL jk.  but when you said that the first thing that came into my mind is love child but that really doesn't make sense XD but you know me rainnie!!! they might be separated but they won't really be separated! hehe u have to see how they will be in the epilogue! myungie is so derpy in here!  it's the second time i laughed at myung really hard! the first one is after seeing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWr2UKzflf0&list=PL7BD8177D419724E7&index=22&feature=plpp_video .  Our OTP is back! <3 but i still want to see a myungjong moment where jongie is the one who initiates it. 

lynnsiow <3 hmm....good or bad news?? you can be the judge LOL

Valerija <3 Waaaaahhhh a new reader!!!!! Thank you for commenting :D  you read this all in one breath??? must have been a long breath!! JK!! but im glad you enjoy my story <3