SHINee Residences

Dark Streets of Seoul

            “This is your back up plan!” Sungyeol exclaimed as Dongwoo buzzed a button on the gigantic ornate gates that blocked off the residence, “These guys wouldn’t waste time on people like us!”

            “Don’t forget how I saved one of their lives,” Dongwoo muttered as he saw a familiar face appear on the TV screen.

            “You’ve come a long way, Dongwoo.  I hope this won’t be a futile trip for you.”

            “Just let me in.  I’ve got some serious news.  And we need your help tracking down someone.” 

            “Drop your weapons off at the desk.  We’ll meet you at the conference room.”

            The gates opened and immediately men in black suits raced up to them and escorted them into the large headquarters of SHINee. 

            “So what’s with the visit?” Onew said from the large throne in the conference room. Beside him were Key and Jonghyun on smaller throne-like chairs; Taemin and Minho stood off to the side carrying large shotguns. 

            “Looks like SM has treated you well,” Dongwoo observed, “I bet you hardly get any missions with the new EXO team being trained.”

            “Doesn’t matter.  We’re still the best,” Key was inspecting his nails and didn’t bother to glance at the two.  To him, they were like two pieces of dirt messing up their large clean and beautiful house. 

            “We need you to find Sungjong for us.  He’s escaped,” Sungyeol said.  This seemed to get everyone’s attention. 

            “He’s escaped?” Onew asked alarmed.  He got out of his throne and walked over to Sungyeol, “And Woohyun?”

            “He should still be at Hoya’s,” Dongwoo muttered.  He flinched as Onew turned to him.

            “By himself!?”

            “We’re being hunted down right now.  We didn’t think of getting him a babysitter!” Dongwoo exclaimed. 

            Jonghyun laughed, “Who’s after your head now?”

            “T.O.P’s back.  His men are coming after all of us.  We’re the ones who brought T.O.P down. He won’t stop until we’re all dead.”

            Minho’s mouth dropped and Taemin stumbled back against the wall. 

            “He’s alive? Is this a fact?”

            "MBLAQ's dead.  BEAST are probably being murdered as we speak.  It's a fact," Sungyeol said in a deadpan voice. 

            “That means B.T.D’s going to be coming after us too,” Onew said.  He nodded his head and as one the other four followed behind him. 

            “Come on, we’re going to get Woohyun out of the mansion.  Then we’re going to find Sungjong.”  

            “We’re the best after all,” Key smirked as he pushed Sungyeol out of the conference room.

 

Woohyun stopped outside of the motel, maintaining a safe distance.  He thought he’d seen Sungjong earlier with another young boy.  He stayed outside of the motel for a while.  He wanted to go in there and take Sungjong.  He missed the boy and they were a team.  Woohyun couldn’t function without Sungjong and Sungjong couldn’t function without Woohyun.

            Woohyun stood against the motel gate as he thought about the torture he’d been through at the house during Sungjong’s absence.  Anger boiled up inside him as he thought about the way Dongwoo had interrogated him.  It was worse than physical torture.  He could withstand physical torture but when it came to his mentality and emotions, he was a pathetic weakling.  Woohyun gritted his teeth as he wrapped his hands around the gun he'd stolen from the Hoya mansion.  He would come back for Sungjong….as soon as he took care of his captors. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU'S: lynnsiow <3 inspirit4infinite <3 BrighterthanMushroom <3 ForeverCellist <3 rainxsky13 <3 shukurimu_daisuki <3  

Looks like Dongwoo and Sungyeol are in really big trouble!! They have SHINee to help them now but not only is Sunggyu after them but also Woohyun!  They won't be able to hide for long though....next chappie one of them is going to catch up to them.  Who do you guys want it to be?