Most Important Priority: Finding Sungjong

Dark Streets of Seoul

            “! You let him escape!” Dongwoo yelled as he smacked Sungyeol on the side of his head. “We’re ed!”  He threw a glass pot against the wall in frustration as he glared at Sungyeol.  It was taking all of his self-control to not run over right now and strangle the life out of the taller boy. 

            “I’m sorry!  I didn’t think he would run away!  It happened so fast!  He looked so weak!” Sungyeol whimpered as he rubbed the back of his head.

          “Of course he looks innocent!  !  What the hell is Hoya going to say when he finds out that he ran away?” Dongwoo hit the side of his head with the of his gun as he tried to think of something. 

            “I’ve got it!” Sungyeol exclaimed as literally a light bulb right above his head. 

            “It better be good,” Dongwoo said through gritted teeth, “Your last plan had us cross-dressing like ugly girls.”

            Sungyeol couldn’t help but glare at Dongwoo as the memory came to his mind.  It had been too good of a plan; Sungyeol had been d all night.  Not a good memory.

            “Shut the up,” Sungyeol said as he fished through his pockets for a business card.

            “The are you doing?” Dongwoo said as he walked towards Sungyeol, who was emptying his pockets.  Money, a pack of cigarettes, handcuffs, a cell phone, and then a business card fell to the floor. 

            “Ah ha!” Sungyeol exclaimed as he bent down to pick it up, “Here it is!”

            “What is this letter?” Dongwoo said as he looked closely at the business card. 

            “I think it’s an L,” Sungyeol shrugged, “This guy is supposed to be the best.  He can find him for us; he can find anything,” Sungyeol said as he looked through his pockets for his cell phone, “He’s the one that found Woohyun.” 

            “Is he part of a gang or something?” Dongwoo asked as he took out his phone to enter the digits.

            “No he was passing out his card on the street.  He looked cute,” Sungyeol shrugged, “He’s got the looks to be a serial killer though.”

            “Then that’s the guy we need.  If we can’t find that damn kid then we’re going to need to kill him,” Dongwoo said as he punched in the numbers. 

            “Hello is this L-uh?” Dongwoo asked hesitantly.  There was a pause and Sungyeol tried to move his head closer to Dongwoo, but was abruptly pushed away by the blond.

            “Good; we have a job for you.  We need you to find a boy named Lee Sungjong for us.  My colleague will email you the information.” 

            “So…?” Sungyeol asked as Dongwoo hung up the phone.

            “We’ve got our self a hunter.” 

            “Shut up hyung, this isn’t a supernatural story.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

            “Do you always have to ing mess up my lines?” Dongwoo shoved Sungyeol away, “That was a good line I had there!”

            “Let’s just check up on Woohyun.  We need to secure him before we look for Sungjong,” Sungyeol said as he headed to a locked up room.  Dongwoo quickly followed, “We need to find that kid.  Hoya’s coming back in a week.  If Sungjong’s not here, someone’s head will be on a platter.”

            “I’m afraid that somebody will die either way.  With that kid on the loose somebody will have to pay.”

First chapter up!! Hope it wasn't too disappointing!! I'll be updating this story pretty quick so expect an update!