please don't go .

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

OKKKKK firstly I need to explain some things first , cause due to this chapter alot of things are changed ! 
firstly , cause Im writing about ss3 for this chapter ( just mentioning a bit!) and the next chapter , so I've explained that there's only 10 sj members left ( excluding fictional) in this chap and also edited the previous chapters , eg ss3 for chapter 1 became to ss2 since that's when 13 of them were still together ~ mianhae if it was confusing ! :D
 
-
-
-
-
 
- Donghae's point of view -
 
It was the night after Eunjung & me spent our afternoon outside playing with snow . Thinking of her makes my initially tired self 
unconsciously smile . The feel of her small and soft hands in mine and her cute smile surfaces in my thoughts and I grin atmyself . "Yah , leedonghae , are you crazy , or just being a pabo ? stop grinning to yourself !" A familar voice broke my happy bubble as I turned my head swiftly to face the person who was behind me . It was heechul . 
"Oh hyung , I'm just grinning cause I'm happy ! "
Heechul shook his head knowingly and gave me a look . "
You're smiling because of some girl right ? Don't ask me how do I know , your lovesick face says it all ~"
My face flushed red as I tried to deny , but no words came out .
"Just be careful not to let the media catch you , understand ? "
I nodded .
"Oh yeah , I almost forgot why I came to look for you ! Yah leedonghae , are you retarded or what ! The photo you uploaded of 
eunjung & you , do you know how much trouble it could cause ? I mean , eunjung is still not publicly known as a Superjunior member yet , and fans are all asking who's that ! "
I stood up from the sofa , shocked .
"Oh yeah ! gah why do I not think before doing something ! But i wrote that eunjung's my dongsaeng ....... "
"Yeah , luckily fans didn't seem to think otherwise , so everything's cool . But next time please remember not to reveal anything 
about eunjung until she's formally a member , kay ! We wouldn't want the news to be leaked and eunjung to get bashed by ELFs , 
right ~ You must know how many followers you have on twitter , if you leak any news it's equivalent to telling the whole world !"
"Neh hyung I got it . mianhae for causing trouble !"
Heechul ruffled my hair , he really doted on me actually ~ 
"Don't worry about it ! "
.
.
.
 
 
Life was really happy , with all 14 of us together . We said that we would never be seperated . but who knew why fate played such a cruel joke on us in the following year . Hankyung left Super junior , Kibum was not active in promotions and kangin entered military service . We would never be complete again . Though we appeared strong , but we knew how much of an impact it left in our hearts . Nevertheless , we braved through and with each other's love and support , we continued as Superjunior .
 
Due to all these , eunjung never debuted as a superjunior member . We were all apologetic but she was understanding and didn't even mention it . She acted strong for all of us , but I knew how much the previous members' absence hit her , her soft and muffled sobs at night sending knives to our hearts . We knew how close she had gotten with the three of them , especially with kangin , who she thought as her really close oppa , and she had really thought of the 3 of them as her family , thus explaining why she was heartbroken .  
Despite the pain everyone felt , we carried on as superjunior , a family where all of us promised not to ever let go of each other . After some time , we began to let happiness enter our lifes and life , carried on .
 
- 21 january 2011  -
 
"Eunjung ah ! It's super show 3 in SG next saturday and sunday ! ~ So pack your luggage ! " 
Sungmin's voice woke me up from slumberland as I rubbed my sleepy eyes . He started jumping on my bed and stared at me happily . A year ago , Never would I have imagined living with superjunior , let alone them seeing my ugly side when I just woke up , but having spent so much time with them , I had grown much closer with them and thought of them as all my oppas ~ 
"Super Show 3 ? I know that you guys are going to singapore , but why do I have to pack my luggage ?" I asked confusedly .
"YAH KIMEUNJUNG ! you didn't think that we would leave you alone in korea while we go overseas didn't you ? Of course you're 
coming with us ! "
I immediately brightened and sat up straight , legs crossed on the bed . 
"Really ? Yay ! I haven't been overseas before , so it'll be my first time ! " 
Sungmin grinned affectionally at me and pinched my cheek .
"My deprived dongsaeng ~ We'll have loads of fun ! We should actually share a room this time ! Don't you get bored of eunhyuk ? "
I thought of how nice hyukkie oppa had been treating me , and how he had cracked jokes and did silly faces to make me laugh . I 
smiled .
"Anni , eunhyuk oppa is really the best roommate ! kekeke :D "
Sungmin pouted , and I immediately answered :
" But I'm sure you'll be a great roommate too ! let's have a slumber party there , shall we ? "
His adorable smile surfaced on his face as he happily replied :
" YAY ! it'll be so much fun ! " After saying that , sungmin skipped out the room . I grinned at his cuteness and after freshening myself up , I began to pack the things I would need for the trip ~ It's gonna be so much fun ! 
 
- 4 days later -
- Eunhyuk's point of view -
 
"It's time to go for dinner dongsaeng ! The car's here ! " Ryeowook called to Eunjung , who had been in the room for the past 30 
minutes .
.... No answer .
Curious , I rose from the sofa and said :
" I'll go check on her , I mean it's been so long and there's no reply . I don't know why but this feels weird ...... " 
Eunjung has been feeling unwell for the past 3 days . She looked so frail and pale that it made everyone worry about her , but she 
tried her best not to worry us and that made me even more worried . She had no appetite , thus we took turns to cook her porridge 
and took care of her like a princess . Seeing her like that made me a little heartbroken and guilty . We should have told her to put on thicker clothes and made her more nutritious food ......I walked to our room and gently knocked on the door . 
"Eunjung ah , are you alright ? We're leaving ~ "
I heard a weak voice calling :" Eunhyuk oppa ------- " followed by silence . What's happening ? That's eunjung's voice , but why does she sound so weak ? I immediately rushed into the room ( thank god it wasn't locked ) and was startled to see eunjung lying motionlessly on the floor , her limbs positioned like a broken doll . 
"Yah ! Someone hurry up and call the ambulance ! Eunjung ah , are you alright , don't scare oppa ! " I cupped her pale face and 
hugged her tight , I had never felt so helpless and in such fear before . The scene of that car accident that happened years ago - 
nayoung's helpless and terrified face - the feeling of falling into a pit - total blackness , all these came rushing into my mind . I never wanted someone I loved to leave me again . Tears began slipping down my cheeks as I held onto eunjung tight , whispering in her ear for her to regain consciousness which she never did . The members began rushing into the room , seeing me sitting on the floor cradling a unconscious eunjung , they began to panic and hurriedly called for an ambulance . 
 
The ambulance arrived within minutes and eunjung was rushed into the hospital while we followed in our car . The medics pushed a seemingly lifeless eunjung into the emergency room , and we were asked to stay outside . Sungmin and Ryeowook sobbed while hugging each other , while the others slumped in the hard plastic seats worriedly . I paced to and fro the walkway , my jaw clenched , and prayed that eunjung would be alright . We waited for half an hour , and finally the doctor exited the room . We stood up hurriedly and asked whether eunjung would be alright . He asked :
"How are you all related to the patient ? "
We immediately replied :
"We're her family . How is she now ? "
"She's in a stable condition , but the patient is anemic and she is a little underweight , so she needs alot of rest and more nurients . Please take care of her diet and make her rest more in the future . she's currently unconscious , but the medicinal effects will lift in about 4 hours , so after that the patient would be awake . She'll need to be hospitalised for a couple of days , so can someone please follow the nurse to register the patient ? " Leeteuk immediately followed the waiting nurse . The rest of us thanked the nurse and immediately went into eunjung's room , We had requested for a single room so that we could visit her without others interrupting or noticing us . Eunjung laid on the bed ,asleep , looking so fragile , pale and skinny . Ryeowook started tearing and Kyuhyun patted his back , trying to comfort him . I sat on the chair placed at one side of the bed , leaning towards the bed and  her cold cheek . Tears started to form as I took her cold hand and held it , trying to keep it warm . 
 
"I'm glad you're still here. I'm glad that you didn't leave me , I really am . "
 
 
 
-
-
-
 
Finally updated ! This time tried writing something emo ~ kekeke hope my writing skills didn't fall during my little hiatus ! Next 
chapter's REALLY gonna be on ss3 this time :D IT'S SS3 MANILA TODAY T.T I WANNA GO TOO ! hope those going will have fun ! :) comments are appreciated and will try to update as soon as possible ! LOVE YA READERS <3
 
ps : superjunior-m's comeback is seriously YAY ! PERFECTIONNNNNNN <3
 
xoxo, amanda ♥