The first day !

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

 
- Leeteuk's Point Of View -
 
"Bounce to you, Bounce to you 내 가슴은 널 향해 잡힐 수도 없을 만큼 뛰고 있는걸 , Break it Down to you, Down to you 내 가슴이 너, 널 갖지 못한다면 멈출 거란다 (날 바라봐라) ........  " The music stopped as I hit the snooze button of my phone . Argh , I was really so sleepy, but it was the first day of our concert in Singapore and we had to get ready earlier for rehearsals . I stretched my stiff limbs and climbed out of the sofa ( it was actually pretty comfortable ~) , shivering as I pulled my t-shirt back on ( I must have removed it while I was asleep ) and freshened up . After that , I walked over to the sleeping Eunjung and Heechul . She was all curled up into a little ball and I smiled as I picked up the blanket that she kicked onto the floor . Aish , she'll catch a cold like that ! Covering her with the blanket , I stared at her for awhile , silently thanking her for everything she had done .
 
I had really felt so apologetic that she didn't get to debut as a Super Junior Member that she actually should be ...... Watching her going through all the ups and downs with us , always by our sides and protecting us , I really felt a rush of love for her , as what a oppa should have for his dongsaeng . I swore to protect her no matter what , and I would never forget my promise . I grinned , brushing my fingers against her smooth cheek and turned to face heechul . He was sleeping really cutely , but it's time to wake up ~ Heechul was never a difficult person to wake up , as I shook him awake as gently as I could . Within a minute , he was already up , though grouching and complaining about how early it was , at least he was still up ~ I stayed out of his sight , since he wasn't a morning person and he could get really scary when he had woke up on the wrong side of the bed !
 
I crept out of the room quietly , making sure to make as little noise as possible . It's time to wake up the other members ~ Thank god I have their room keys ( I requested for them since I didn't want us to be late ! ) . First room , -------
 
"Oppa ! Where are you going ?" A voice startled me as I jumped back in shock . 
"Eunjunggie ? Why are you awake ? Did heechul wake you up with all his complaining ? Aish , that guy ....... "
"Ani , oppa , I usually wake up at around this time , I'm used to it already ! Are you going to the members rooms to wake them up ? I wanna go too ! " Eunjung said excitedly as she linked her arm with mine . 
I smiled and said cheerily :" Let's go ! "
 
First room :Eunhyuk and Donghae's ! 
kekeke , I'm sure eunhyuk would have missed Eunjung alot , since they had been roommates for years ~
I slid the card between the reader, unlocked the room and went into the room quietly with eunjung trailing after me . The eunhae couple had pushed their beds together and were currently sleeping next to each other , eunhyuk's hands around donghae's waist . Aish these guys , I really don't know what to say of them , Eunhae is totally true !  Eunjung smiled , placing her fingers to her lips , signalling to me that she would wake them up . 
"I've woken hyukkie oppa up since forever , it's a habit of mine ! " She whispered .
First , she went to donghae's side , gently shaking him awake .
"Oppa , good morning ! " Eunjung said , waking up Donghae . He grinned as he slowly sat up .
"Good morning too , Eunjung ~ Did you sleep well ? "
"Yeah oppa ! "
Next , She crept to eunhyuk's ear and softly whispered :"Oppa ~ Time to get up ~~~ "
Eunhyuk smiled in his sleep and grabbed Eunjung's arm , pulling her into bed with him !
"Ani , I don't wanna wake up today ~~~~ Let's continue to sleep shall we ~ "
 
"Yah , Lee Hyuk Jae , wake up and stop harrassing Eunjung ! " I protectively pulled eunjung away from the still half asleep , clingy eunhyuk as she grinned .
"It's okay oppa , that's our usual morning routine ! " She said cheerily . 
Oh ~ I noticed a particular guy sitting on the bed with a sulky face ~~~ Kekeke , eunjung sure knows how to make them jealous ! Eunhyuk rubbed his eyes kiddishly and grinned like a fool upon seeing Eunjung . 
"Eunjunggie ~~~ Annyeong ! "
"Annyeong oppa ! You two should freshen up , it's a busy day today ! "
Turning to me , eunjung chortled : "Okay oppa , they're awake , let's go to the next room ! " as she pulled me out of the room to wake the members up ~ 
 
next room , Yesung and Ryeowook's .
Upoon entering the room , we saw that they were already awake ! 
"Ahhhhhh , dongsaeng ! Good morning ~ " Ryeowook excitedly ran over to eunjung and hugged her tightly .
"Annyeong oppa ! You're already awake ? Great ! " Eunjung pinched ryeowook's cheeks as he grinned cutely .
"Of course , we're responsible idols you know ! We woke up early to prepare !~ "
Yesung , after fixing his hair , also went over to Eunjung and ruffled her hair while she grinned from all the affection they were giving her . 
"Teukie hyung , why didn't you give her a jacket first before coming out ? She's still her pyajamas you know ~" Yesung stated , as I finally noticed how Eunjung was still in her thin t-shirt with shorts ! 
"Omo , I didn't notice it till now ! Mianhae dongsaeng , you must be feeling really cold ! Ryeowook ah , get a big hoodie for eunjung !" I hurriedly ordered wookie to do so , but Eunjung just smiled and stopped Ryeowook .
"Ani , it's okay oppa , it's not cold at all ! Singapore is really rather warm isn't it ? " Eunjung reassured me and I finally gave in .  We went to the next room , since Yesung and Ryeowook were already awake .
 
Next room : Zhou Mi & Henry's !
Unlocking the door , we discovered Zhou Mi still fast asleep while Henry was already wide awake and out of th shower . His smile brightened upon seeing us .
"Oh , Leeteuk hyung , Eunjung , good morning ! Did you guys come to wake us up ? I'm already awake , but Zhoumi hyung is still asleep . I couldn't bear to wake him up , since he had been so tired recently with all his schedules in China ..... Let's just let him sleep for another ten minutes , since he takes a really short time to get ready ! Is that okay , teukie hyung ? " Henry suggested , and of course we agreed ! Seeing Zhoumi so tired really made me alittle worried about his health , he had grown skinnier ...... Eunjung gave Henry a hug as he said he would wake zhoumi oppa up , we silently crept out of the room and went into the last room - Kyuhyun and Shindong's !
 
It seems that kyuhyun had been too tired gaming , he still had his game console next to him as he fell asleep on the bed . Eunjung smiled at the sight as she lightly shook him awake . He groaned and covered his head with a pillow , trying to get a few more minutes of sleep . She shook my head as she saw how easily Leeteuk woke Shindong up , by pulling off his covers .  He shuffled to the bathroom to brush his teeth as she tried once again to wake Kyuhyun up . 
 
"Oppa , time to wake up ! It's getting late ! "
no response .
"Kyuhyun oppa ~~~ Good morning ! "
no response .
"YAH CHO KYUHYUN YOU BETTER GET UP RIGHT NOW I'M TELLING YOU ! NO GAMING TODAY ! " She screamed , frightening both Kyuhyun and also me .
"God , eunjung ah , you gave me a scare ! " Kyuhyun huffed as he sat up on the bed .
"Kekeke mianhae oppa , but you just didn't want to wake up ! " She smiled sheepishly . Kyuhyun's expressions instantly softened as he pinched Eunjung's cheeks .
"It's okay dongsaeng , I should be awake as well ~~~"
Before we left the room , Eunjung turned to kyuhyun and warned him :
"I'm serious about the gaming part , you will have to sleep immediately , once the concert ends and we reach the hotel , and I'll be confiscating your PSP then ! "
"Noooooooooooooooo ...... " That was the last thing we heard before the door shut close , kyuhyun's kiddish whine ~
 
"Kekeke oppa , I should get back to my own room and get ready now ! I'll see you later , Teukie oppa ! " She gave me a big hug as she slipped into her room . 
She was so adorable , aigoo I just can't help but get protective of her ! 
 
- Eunjung's point of view -
I had a quick shower and quickly changed into the set of clothes I had prepared for today -http://chasingkorea.tumblr.com/post/6970345473 . After applying my makeup , I hurriedly rushed to Henry and Zhoumi's room , to see Zhoumi already awake .
"Oppa , good morning ! How are you feeling ? Better ? You really look tired ! " I hugged Zhoumi as he patted my head .
"I'm okay dongsaeng , don't worry ! After a good night sleep I feel much more refreshed ! " He reassured me , however I couldn't unsee the dark circles he had , and took out the packet of ginger tea I knew he liked , brewing a cup of tea for him while he changed , and quietly left the room .
 
- Zhoumi's Point of view -
I finished changing and returned to the room , expecting Eunjung to be waiting for me , however she was gone . I scratched my head puzzledly . Where did she go ? Just then , I spotted a cup of tea on the coffee table , along with a note in chinese .
 
'周觅哥哥,我知道其实你还是很累,所以特地泡了你最喜欢的姜茶,要趁热喝哦!待会儿见 !爱你的恩静小妹 ♥'
- Zhoumi oppa , I know you're still very tired , so I specially brewed your favourite ginger tea , drink it while it's warm ! See you later ! From the eunjung dongsaeng that loves you ♥
 
I instantly broke into a smile , holding the warm teacup and took a sip while carefully folding the note , sliding it in my wallet . This was why I loved eunjung dongsaeng so much , her love and care towards everyone just made me realiise how lucky I was to have such a thoughtful dongsaeng . I drank the cup of tea , the warmth not only warming my stomach , but also warming my heart . I took out a piece of paper and started writing a little note .
 
After that , Henry and me met the others at Leeteuk's room as usual and we left for breakfast . I met Eunjung's eyes as I discreetly passed my note to her . She smiled and winked to me , walking behind to read the note as I walked with Eunhyuk and Ryeowook , chatting with them .
 
- Eunjung's point of view -
The note read : 谢谢你了我的恩静小妹,我知道你的用心,也好感动啊!哥哥也爱你哦~ ♥ ps: 姜茶很好喝,你怎么知道我喜欢喝这牌子的姜茶呢,真有你的,太细心了吧!哈哈哈!
- Thank you my eunjung dongsaeng , I feel your thoughtfulness and I'm so touched ! Oppa loves you too ~ ♥ ps : the ginger tea is really good , how did you know I liked this brand of ginger tea , you're really capable , you're too thoughtful ! hahaha ! 
I grinned as I pocketed the little note into my pocket . Zhoumi's sweet little note made me feel really happy . It was just a small action I did , and to know that it made someone else happier makes me happy too ! ^^
 
After the chaotic breakfast , which was dimsum , everyone complained that they were still hungry since the dimsum was in small portions . I volunteered to buy some extra food from the nearby shopping centre , and Ryeowook & Henry volunteered to go with me , since it was still really early and with their disguises , no one would spot them ! We happily went to the nearest shopping centre and grabbed some doughnuts , coffee and fried carrot cake . Ryeowook was like a little kid , whining : " I want to eat this ! Oh but that's good too ~~~ Ahhhhh I want everything ! " while Henry controlled the hyperactive Ryeowook ! The shops were all closed as I looked around excitedly , when the members have their rehearsals I would come here and buy presents for them , since they couldn't go shopping by themselves ! Just as we had bought all the things and were returning back to the hotel , we heard some murmurings .
"Oh my god , isn't that super junior's henry and ryeowook ? Is that really them ? And the girl's ...... Kim Eun Jung ? SJ's friend ? " A voice questioned .
"It couldn't be , how would they be running all over the place ? " Another voice said lightheartedly .
I turned to face them , gave them a smile and hurriedly shuffled into th hotel lobby , pulling Henry and Ryeowook along with them . Finally , we heaved a sigh of relief when we reached Leeteuk's room . Luckily we didn't got caught ! The members all waited as I distributed the doughnuts as I had specially chosen what suited the members the best ! 
 
Leeteuk got a white chocolate doughnut with sprinkles , Heechul's a pink iced doughnut with red edible hearts on it , Yesung's doughnut as a turtle , Shindong's with loads of yellow smiley faces , Eunhyuk's strawberry and banana flavoured , Donghae's as a little fish , Zhoumi's as a chocolate covered doughnut with loads of yellow stars , Ryeowook's milo flavoured AND a cherry one ( he requested for 4 actually , but we finally persuaded him to just have two ! ) , Kyuhyun's chocolate mint and Henry's choco-nut . 
 
Who knew there were doughnuts that actually resembled sj members ?
 
As I handed out the coffee , I pulled out a packet of strawberry milk I had just bought and gave it to Eunhyuk , since I knew he wasn't a big fan of coffee . His eyes met mine as he grinned a gummy smile and happily drank his strawberry milk .
"Eunjung ah , you shouldn't be so biased ! Only hyukkie gets special drinks ? " Heechul sing-songed as I stuck out my tongue at him .
I noticed Donghae pouting alittle and giggled as I pulled out another packet of banana milk and handed it to Donghae . His face lit up as he pinched my cheeks and drank his banana milk , offering a sip to me . 
 
They were such kids , flavoured milk would make them so happy , aish ~~~ 
 
With mouthfuls of carrot cake , all of them said it was really good and gobbled up all the food ! I wonder how did they eat so much but not gain weight ......
 
After breakfast , they all had their rehearsals so I decided to do some shopping at the shopping centres nearby ~ After reassuring them that I would be okay by myself for the millionth time , I was finally allowed to go shopping , with Teukie making me promise to call every half an hour ! Kekeke that umma ~ I hugged everyone and excitedly skipped out to the nearby shopping centre !
 
Luckily I knew how to speak english and chinese , language was of no problem for me ! There were really too much for me to buy , seriously by the time I had left my arms were ladden with shopping bags full of presents ! I musn't go overseas so much , if not I would buy too much stuff ! But I felt really good that I had found perfect presents for all of them ~ After leaving all my purchases in the hotel room , I called Leeteuk and told him I was okay for the 5th time since I had left , and took our van to the airport to pickup Sungmin and Siwon oppa , who would be arriving at around 3pm .
 
As soon as I had arrived at the airport , I was ushered into the vip waiting room and waited for the both of them . There were loads of ELFs waiting for them , holding onto presents and fansigns . Finally , after half an hour's of waiting , two familar figures appeared in the room , and I ran over to the both of them , giving them a hug ! 
 
"Sungminnie oppa , Siwonnie oppa ! You guys are finally here ! I really really missed you guys so much ~~~ "
Siwon smiled charmingly , pinching my nose as he said :" It's only been a day you pabo ! But oppa missed you too ~~~ "
Sungmin did a cute face as he linked my arm with his . " Dongsaeng ah I really missed you too ! "
"Oppa , we're roommates this time ! Our sleepover !!! " I gushed .
"Yay ! Kekeke finally you're not with Eunhyukkie ! We'll have so much fun araso ! " Sungmin chortled as Siwon shook his head . You would think he's the hyung instead of our aegyo sungminnie ! 
 
We were again ushered into the van .
"Oppa , did you guys rest on the plane ? Are you guys tired ? " I asked worriedly , they had drama filming recently and I was so worried they were too tired . 
"We slept well on the plane so don't you worry ! " Siwon said energetically with sungmin nodding his head like a cute bobblehead ~ I grinned as we continued to chat about how our first day in singapore had been and finally reached the venue of the concert - Singapore Indoor Stadium , where the other members were already starting their rehearsals . 
 
" You guys are here ! Finally , we are almost behind time ! Hurry up and meet the other members at the front stage ! " The manager said in a frenzy as they hurriedly met the members and started their rehearsals while I sat at a seat , pretending I was a fellow ELF who would be watching the performance . I would say , they would definately not be disappointed , with how great the members were performing ! 
 
"How is it ? Good ?" Heechul spoke into his mike while panting after finishing their rehearsals for "Super Girl" as I nodded and gave them a big thumbs up . Watching their satisfied smiles on their faces really made me feel so proud of them ! They were a group of unnoticed korean idol group , they all felt insecure and worried , but now they were so popular that they were having their Super Show 3 ! The sweat that poured down their faces and backs as they worked hard to perfect their performances , the heartfelt emotions while they worked so hard for their ELFs , all these made me feel so touched . 
 
I'm so glad that I am an ELF , and i am really so lucky to be able to live with them , to be able to understand them , know how they're feeling , to discover how human they were actually under their glamourous idol cover . That's why the world loves super junior , they love them for their genuinity , for who they are . And I'm one of them , I really do love them so much ♥
 
After hours of practice , they were finally ushered into the waiting room to change into their costumes and also to put on their makeup . I gave each and everyone of them an encouraging hug and wished them good luck . We huddled together and did a "HWAITING" cheer , and they emerged onto the stage , while I waited in the backstage , viewing them from the tv which showed the live footage of the concert . The deafening screams from ELFs warmed my heart , their fanchants never faltering , their cheers never stopping , and the sea of sapphire blue never fading . I was also a part of the sapphire blue sea during ss1 , and I would be a part of it the next day at the concert ! Kekeke they would never have thought I would have requested a ticket from the manager ! I really wanted to watch them perform again as nothing but an ELF , To feel the warmth that ELFs gave to SuperJunior , to be a part of the sapphire blue sea , to cheer on them without them knowing who I am . That's my wish , and my wish would come true tomorrow ~
 
After the amazing concert , I congratulated them by giving them hyped hugs . 
"Ahhhhhh SUPER JUNIOR IS SO AMAZING ! KYAAAAAA OPPA I LOVE YOU ! " I fangirl-screamed as they laughed and pinched my cheeks .
"I'm so glad I didn't let down Singapore ELFs ! Let's go baack to the hotel , we need to rest well for another daebak performance tomorrow ! " Leeteuk cheered , as we happily squeezed into the van and reached the hotel . Everyone was so tired so we went back to our own rooms . I knocked on their doors after my shower , giving them goodnight hugs .  The last room was Eunhae's ~
 
"Eunhyuk oppa , goodnight ~ It's our second day not in the same room , ahhhhh you'll miss me won't you ?" I pouted .
"Of course my pabo dongsaeng , Oppa is already starting to miss you ! " Eunhyuk said cutely , with a smile on his face ~
"Go and rest , it's another long day ! Tell Donghae oppa I said goodnight , and make sure he didn't fall asleep in the bathtub ! " With another hug , I went back to my own room , with a waiting Sungmin sitting on his bed in anticipation .
 
"Dongsaeng ! Let's start our SLEEPOVERRRRRRRR ! " 
I grinned , and jumped onto my bed excitedly .
"Let's start our first ever sleepover SUNGMINNIE OPPA ! "
 
It's gonna be an interesting night ~
 
- end -
.
.
.
Yoyoyo ! I've updated as promised ! yawns im so tired , plus I have school tomorrow ! :P kekeke but updating this chapter was really fun ! Hope you guys like this longer update ! ^^ will update once a week yo ! COMMENT , SUBSCRIBE AND READ ON ! ILY PEOPLE ! ♥ HAPPY BELATED BD OUR HEENIM ! ILY BIGSPACESTARKIMHEECHUL ♥
 
xoxo,amandaaaaaa ^^
 
comment replies :
randomfangirl : yeah , 83 line is really super adorable ! I'm just like attracted to the both of them ! ps:happy belated birthday to heechul ! ♥
chocolate: HAHAHA SHY LEETEUK = SUPER ADORABLE ! but I love his abs ♥♥♥ Yeah wookie , I'm sure he's secretly pleased he's rooming with Yesung (winkwink) And yeah , the rooming is more like OTPs right ! kekeke ! :D That's why my username is EUNHYUKMYLOVER , of course my baby hyuk is sweet ! hahahaha ! ^^ eunjung is a great listener , yeah ~~~ eh , she's their stress reliever ? hahaha i dunno too ! Lastly , zhoumi is y in anything he does ! :D
fielice: Really ? It's sweet ? yay that's what I'm aiming for ! :D Yeah , people are really hateful sometimes ! :( HMPH ! I think everyone is daebak you know ! like everyone has their good points ~~~  And I know you're a really nice person ! ^^ HYUKJAE? HYUKJAE ! <33333333333333
kpopholic79: kekeke kamsa ! UPDATED ! :D
 
I LOVE MY READERS AND COMMENTORS , KAMSA KAMSA KAMSA ! 
 
Peace ♥
 
ps:
photo credit : yeahsuperjunior.tumblr.com KYAAAAAA ♥ SJ FTW ! 
gif credit - superandyy.tumblr.com ! I love her tumblr can , FULL OF EUNHAE & SJ ! ♥♥♥
we have lee bamf donghae