- Family outing ! Part 3 : what's summer without a swim ? -

- 너라고: it's you ♥

뮤직뱅크 5주 1위~ Yeah~!!!!! 멤버들 스탭분들 ELF여러분 KBS관계자분들 모두모두 감사드립니다^^

 

- Ryeowook's point of view -

 

After our light lunch of really delicious naengmyun , we headed back to the resort . I could see Donghae hyung's eyes shine as he eyed the pool located at the side of the resort . Kekeke he is indeed a fish , he's so attracted to the water ~ The glistening waters seem to be beckoning to all of us to ditch our clothes and jump straight into the water which would cool us down from the scorching sun . 
 
"Hyung , can we swim now ? " Donghae whined as he looked at Leeteuk .
"Ani ah , Donghae , we've just had our lunch , we can't swim ! Not for at least an hour ~ " Leeteuk explained .
"Ahhhhh but it's so warm ! And I haven't swam since forever ! Chullie hyung ~~~ " Donghae did some aegyo on Heechul . Aish , he knew that Heechul doted on him the most , thus trying to make him change his mind . Donghae hyung can be such a brat at times !
"No ! Leedonghae , aegyo doesn't work on me ! Just wait for an hour , would it kill you ? Tsk ! " Heechul stood up and headed for his room .
"I'll be in my room for a nap ~ Wake me up an hour later araso ! " 
"Ah ! I wanna nap too, I'm so tired ! Let's go chullie ! " Leeteuk grabbed his arm and smiled angelically .
"Aish you're so mushy , Park Jungsoo ! Fine let's go ~" Heechul grinned and they entered the room together .
 
"Okay , now we need to waste one hour , what should we do ? " Eunhyuk yawned as he rested his head in Sungmin's lap , while Sungmin played with Hyukkie hyung's hair . Kyuhyun glared at them and immediately sat between the HyukMin couple , separating them .
"Yah ! Jealous much , Cho Kyuhyun ? " Eunhyuk pouted , he loved it when people played with his hair and was not glad to be interupted .
"Ani , it's just that the KyuMin couple must be forever together . Go to Donghae hyung ! " Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue and lay in Sungmin's lap , smiling adorably . Okay , Kyuhyun is still the biggest brat ever ! Tsk ~
 
"Hmmmmm , maybe we should just unpack and get out swimwear out first ! Since there's nothing to do ~ " Shindong suggested , and everyone nodded , dispersing to their rooms .
Since I had already finished packing earlier , I immediately ran into the room I was most curious about !
 
"Eunjung ah ! Your adorable oppa is here ~~~ Let me help you ! " I sang as Eunjung looked up from her opened luggage , a smile on her lips .
"Wookie oppa ! Why are you here ? Don't you need to pack ? " 
"Ani , I've finished packing already ~ And I was bored , so I decided to come here and help you ! give me your clothes , I'll help you hang them ! " 
"kekeke kamsa oppa ! actually there's not much clothes , since we're just staying here for a few days ~ " She handed me some clothes and I eagerly started to hang them on the hangers in the huge wardrobe .
Just then , I noticed her grinning at her phone . I cleared my throat and she looked at me , beaming .
 
"It's junhyung isn't it ? Kekeke look at you , smiling at your phone like a pabo ~ Is he treating you well ? If he's bullying you , tell your wookie oppa , araso ! I may not look fierce but I'll do anything to protect my dongsaeng! " I huffed and eunjung gave me a hug , grinning from ear to ear .
"Kamsa ryeowook oppa , you're the sweetest ! don't worry , junhyung treats me really well , and besides , if he does bully me , you'll be the first one I inform ! I know all of you are really protective of me , and I'm so thankful for that ~ " She pinched my cheeks as she placed an adorable seal plush toy on the huge bed . I picked it up and squished its puffy body .
 
"Kyaaaaa this is cute ! But somehow ....... It seems familar ..... Ah ! Eunhyuk hyung bought this ! " I asked curiously .
"Yeah , hyukkie oppa bought it for me a few weeks ago ~ It's cute isn't it ~ " She hugged the seal really tightly and grinned .
"Pfft , this is so unfair ! Hyukkie never buys anything for us , yet he seems to be buying so many things for you ! " I pouted as I childishly punched the seal .
"Kekeke pabo oppa ! Araso araso , I'll nag at him to buy something for you ! Oh yeah , oppa , what swimsuit should I wear ? " Eunjung held up two swimsuits , and to me both of them looked skimpy .
"Aish , who bought this for you ? It's too revealing ! Change into a t-shirt and shorts , that's perfect ! " I complained . I didn't want Eunjung to reveal so much skin in front of the members , especially the ertic EunHae couple ! 
"But oppa , swimming in a t-shirt and shorts isn't comfortable ! Kekeke Heechul and Sungmin oppa bought these for me ! They said I would look good in them ! " I rolled my eyes and mentally reminded myself to give them a warning . They shouldn't be asking Eunjung to dress like that ! 
"Fine fine fine , wear that , but wear a t-shirt over the swimsuit ! " I  threw a large t-shirt in eunjung's direction and she catched it swiftly . I raised my eyebrows in surprise as she smirked . Oh yeah , she was in the basketball team during highschool ~
 
After finishing packing , I rushed to the swimming pool while Eunjung went to wake the 83-lines up . I stood at the side of the pool , marvelling at how beautiful everything seemed to be here . I mean , the water looked so blue I was amazed ! I gently dipped my toe into the water , drawing imaginary lines on the water surface . Just then , I suddenly felt someone push me hard , and my arms flailed as I tried to balance myself . 
"AHHHHHHHHHH I'M FALLINGGGGGGGG ! "
Of course , I'm really lousy at balancing and found myself tumbling into the pool , entering the cool water hard . I immediately swam to the surface of the water and shook my wet head . Looking up , I found Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae rolling on the floor , laughing so hard they were tearing .
 
"Oh my god that was totally funny ! Good job Kyu! " Donghae slapped a smug Kyuhyun on his back .
WHAT , THE MAKNAE ACTUALLY DARES TO PRANK HIS HYUNG ? how dare you , Cho Kyuhyun ! Silently , while the three fools were laughing , I quickly pulled kyuhyun into the water by tugging onto his legs . 
"AHHHHHHH I'M FALLIN------ " With a big splash , Cho Kyuhyun entered the water as well , as I laughed evily . 
No one can mess with Kim Ryeowook ! Kekeke ! 
 
"Yah ! Kim Ryeowook ! " Kyuhyun finally emerged from the water and flipped his totally wet fringe to the back .
"Yah ! Cho Kyuhyun ! You were the one that pushed me into the water ! take this ! " With that , I sprayed him water and we (childishly) started a water fight . Of course , I didn't forget the Eunhae couple who laughed so hard at all of this , and Kyuhyun and me also pushed the both of them in forcefully , as we started to fight playfully in the water .
 
To me , this was pure bliss . To be able to enjoy a gorgeous summer afternoon with guys that I considered to be my brothers . Nothing could beat the simple peace and happiness I was experiencing right now ~
 
- Eunjung's point of view -
 
With a knock on heechul&leeteuk's room , I entered the air-conditioned room and smiled as I saw the two "ahjussi" members huddled under the white fluffy comforters . Teukie really looked like an angel asleep , a tired but beautiful angel , while heechul was just gorgeous ! I don't understand how just one person could pull off both masculine and feminine looks , but Kim Heechul really did them well ! Suddenly feeling rather chilly , considering the fact that I was in a thin t-shirt and my swimsuit , I squeezed myself in between the two gorgeous men , and snuggled in . 
 
"Omo , Eunjung ah ~ You're here ~ Yawns ........ It's been an hour already ? Yah , Heechul ah , get up ~ " Leeteuk blinked sleepily and shook Heechul awake . I grinned at the both of them and jumped out of bed . Oh my god , I wonder how many ELFs would kill to be me right now ~ I mean , seriously , lying on the same bed as Super Junior's Leeteuk and Heechul ? No freaking way would they want to get out of the bed ! Being an ELF , I felt that I was seriously living a dream , to be able to live with Super Junior and get to know them so well they seemed like family to me ! 
 
"Kekeke , oppa ~ Time to get up and get some sunlight ~ " I coaxed Heechul , who was pouting ( A sight rarely seen ! ) and rubbing his eyes like a kid , while leeteuk leaned his head onto my shoulder , starting to fall asleep again . Oh god , how can these two adorable guys be of age to enter the army ? They act and look as if they're still little children ! 
 
"Get up people , seriously you two can sleep all you want at night , now let's go and swim ! Hurry hurry ! " I said cheerily . Heechul finally got up and groggily began to get his clothes to change into . Now there's only Teukie left .
 
"Teukie oppa , hurry up and get up ! Everyone's already at the pool ....... Yah Park Jungsoo you're drooling on my shoulder ! Oppa ! " I pushed the drooling teukie away , as his head hit a fluffy pillow and he started drooling on the pillow . Oh my goodness , this is so disgustingly cute ! 
 
"Hahahaha ! Yah Park Jungsoo , the maknae just complained that you drooled all over her shoulder ! Kekeke ! Get up teukie ! " Heechul suddenly seemed to perk up as he bounced excitedly on the bed , as I joined in the fun as well , while leeteuk groaned in agony .
 
"Stop , stop , stop bouncing ..... Oh , my head ...... " He whined . I stopped bouncing and cradled his face in my hands gently .
"You okay , teukie oppa ? " 
"Neh , don't worry ~ Kekeke . Omo , mianhae dongsaeng ! Ewwww I'm so disgusting ! A 29-year old man drooling in his sleep ....... " Leeteuk buried his head in his hands and groaned in embarrassment , while Heechul laughed evily at the older hyung's embarrassing acts .
"Aigoo , it's okay oppa ! It's cute ! Now I should just get out of this t-shirt , it's starting to get sticky ...... Oppa , can you lend me a t-shirt ? " Heechul threw me a t-shirt and after changing in their small bathroom , we were all ready . Just when we were heading to the pool , heechul stopped me . He started gathering the hem of my shirt and tied a knot to the t-shirt , revealing my pale waist . I looked at him and he winked .
 
"Eunjung ah , let's see how the members would react , shall we ? " 
"I don't think they'll react ! They've seen so many female idols with gorgeous bodies , surely they wouldn't react to mine ! " I retorted , but Heechul just smiled and shook his head .
"Ani ah , eunjung , you're different from those female idols ~ We'll see ! I bet 20,000 won that they'll definitely react like how normal guys react  ! " He smirked .
"Fine ! We'll see ! " I linked my arm with Heechul's and stared into his eyes . They were full of life and I instantly felt such a strong surge of love for my oppa . Even if he wasn't my real life brother , he felt like one to me .
 
 
As we finally reached the pool , I heard Ryeowook whine : " Hyungggggg ! Why are you doing this ! " as he spotted my shirt . I grinned at Ryeowook's adorable reaction . Heechul nudged me with his elbow and I spotted Eunhyuk staring at my waist while donghae stared at my legs . I winked at the two of them as they embarrassedly swam away . kekeke , this was fun ! Kyuhyun was also sneaking glances while whispering to Leeteuk , who smiled approvingly at me like the proud brother he is . Siwon gave me a thumbs up . In his shades , he looked just like a movie star . And those abs ...... Gah they're ridiculously hot ! Shindong and yesung however just continued to munch on the ice cream that they've got from the fridge ~
 
Sungmin complimented on how good I looked and why wasn't I wearing the swimsuit he had bought for me , while Heechul boasted about how I was wearing the ones he gave me under my shirt and shorts .
Seriously , Sungmin and Heechul could be my unnies , they just make me feel so comfortable being with them and doing girl stuff !  
 
Damn , now I owe Heechul oppa 20,000 won . 
But it had been really fun laughing at the members reactions ! Kekeke . Guys will always be guys ~
 
Together , we spent a fun afternoon just chillin' by the pool like how a family does , with Teukie acting as the umma , chasing after us with his bottle of sunblock , while we ran away from him just to see him get tired and laugh at the "ageing" leeteuk . Heechul sat under the shade with a gorgeous hat on his head and sipped fruit juice like the diva he is . The rest of the members swam in the pool and were total kids , yelling and shouting out of excitement ~
 
This , is the best family I can ever have ♥
 
-
-
-
 
- end -
 
Yayyyyyy updated !
Hope it's okay , my inspiration has been on-off recently :PPPPPP 
people , please comment araso , kekeke I love ya all loads ! ♥
 
 
tumblr_lqyezv4FsM1qawxe1o1_500.png
 
ps : heechul looks really happy in the army , kyaaaaaa so glad to see that he's doing fine ! ???
 
 
xoxo , amanda <3
 
Comment replies :
 
chocolate : LMAO yeah siwonnie wouldn't do something like that ! Seriously I trust him completely ! Kekeke the members are weird but funny :DDDDD But seriously I think sj members are s ! HAHAHAHA they're totally adorable dorks and i love them ! thanks for commenting unnie ! <3
 
credits :
heechul photo : steambunsforsale.tumblr
donghae's photo : superandyy.tumblr
eunhae selca : @allrisesilver ! ♥
tumblr_lr0275kism1qa7tfso1_500.jpg