This little family of 5

- 너라고: it's you ♥

tumblr_lvga8z8OBd1qi7tp8o1_500.gif

 

After our little holiday , the sjm members flew to taiwan for a 2 months longstay to promote their latest album - 太完美 ,leaving leeteuk , heechul , yesung , shindong & me in Korea . 

Of course I missed all of them so much ! 

There was no one to nag at me while I was cooking (ryeowookie) , no annoying , compulsivegamer maknae who claims that his hobby is reading (kyuhyun) , no adorable guy who loves to do aegyo on me and to have heart-to-heart talks with (sungminnie !) , no charming guy who insists on dragging the members to church (siwon) , no hyperactive fish who loves to act cool in front of the camera but who's actually really childish (donghae!) and finally : no roommate that hugs a strawberry plush toy to sleep & dances in his sleep (hyukkie) ......

The house seemed so empty with all 6 members missing . Luckily , I still had the other members to accompany me , especially yesung oppa , since he had less schedules compared to the 3 other members !

Okay , so maybe many would think that Kim Jong Woon is a weird and awkward guy , but actually I beg to differ ! For example , after he found out that I loved eating cherry glazed donuts from the donut factory , he always bought it for me as a special snack even though the nearest branch was a half-an-hour's car ride away !

 "OPPA , you really didn't have to (munch) travel so far (munch) after your schedule to buy me (munch) donuts !" I mumbled as I chewed on my 3rd cherry glazed donut as he smiled charmingly and bit into his almond chocolate donut .  "it's okay , eunjungie ! I wanted to take a quick stroll before heading home ~ seeing you eat so happily , OPPA's contented !" 

Whoever marries yesung would be such a lucky woman ...... or man (KIM RYEOWOOK STOP FLIRTING WITH KYUHYUNNIE , YOURE MAKING YESUNG FEEL SO JEALOUS ! ) 

I am a fangirl , of course I support OTPs ! Kekeke ~

At the beginning , when i first joined the sj family , it was really kinda awkward with yesung , who always seemed to talk an alien language that I didn't understand . We tried to bond but there was always a gaping hole in between us ! The ice breaking moment was when I spotted yesung talking to his turtle alone, with a gentle smile on his face as he the turtle's head lightly .

" is this 땅꼬마 ? " I felt as if I was treading on eggshells , not wanting to break the peace between us . He nodded his head and grinned as he suddenly placed 땅꼬마 in my hands . Instead of immediately letting go of the poor turtle (which almost everyone would do so due to fright or disgust) , I shifted the turtle on my palm close to my face as I whispered to it . 

"hey ~ you're so cute 땅꼬마 ! "  The turtle stared at me , as if it was actually talking to me ! It felt as if it was saying : " use me to get to know yesung better ~ I'm sure you two would become great friends ..." I blinked in surprise . 

Okay , maybe I was thinking too much , but seriously ,  땅꼬마 became the ice breaker between yesung and me , as he stared at me in disbelief .  " you actually like 땅꼬마? And you talk to it too ? "  "I love animals ! Of course I like it , it's so adorable ! " I chirped .  

Eventually , we began to become really close in our own unique way , like how I am with all the other members ! It felt really comfortable and at ease sitting next to yesung , watching movies (remember his movie recommendations on twitter ? Alot of them were actually movies that the both of us caught at home together !) and eating snacks that he had bought .

"yah ! You two need to stop spending time alone , Im so jealous ! " leeteuk squeezed in between us on the sofa as I grinned at that immature ahjusshi and stuffed a piece of caramel popcorn in his mouth .  " YEAH HOW CAN YOU TWO NOT INVITE CINDERELLA KIMHEECHUL TO WATCH MOVIES TOGETHER ? " a familiar voice burst out as he squeezed in the leftover space beside me and stole a bite of my chocolate fudge donut. I laughed at heechul as he rested his head on my lap . 

"aigoo this is heaven ! I'm so freaking tired ! " 

"you should get a girlfriend soon , heechul OPPA !" 

"yeah , this obnoxious guy needs to be gone from our dorm ASAP !" shindong commented as he flopped himself onto the carpeted floor , sighing in relief as he stretched his legs  ~

"yah ! Shut up , shin dong hee ! " heechul complained as he flung a cushion at shindong , who avoided the flying cushion nimbly ~

"now people just keep quiet and watch the movie , I'm missing the best parts ! " yesung whined as he reached into the popcorn bowl , only picking out the caramelized popcorns~ Of course , his objections were futile as the other 3 guys continued to make a din , like rowdy teenagers instead of almost 30-year-old men !

I shook my head adoringly as the members continued to act like the dorks they were ~ Life with just 4 members , was actually not so bad after all ~ 

- end - 

 

-

-

-

 

FINALLY IM BACK OMG ! hahaha so sorry that I only updated so late , cause I got myself a job and now I actually completed this chapter while working hahaha ! ^^ Hope that this chapter isn't too bad ! haven't been writing since forever , need some time to get started again ! :D Will update ASAP YO !  KAMSA FOR READING THIS FANFIC !

tumblr_lvq6clhjkB1qa7tfso1_500.gif

ily!  ♥

xoxoxoxo , amanda

tumblr_lvqe8dHOUs1qb0d07o1_500.gif

 
tumblr_lvqe8dHOUs1qb0d07o2_500.gif
 
Ps : it was EUNTEUK DJS LAST DAY YTD AND OUR BBS CRIED ! :( omg super heart wrenching right ! :( EUNTEUK WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST DJs ! 
 
gifs from superandyy & fyeahyesunggifs ♥