- Family Outing ! Part 4 : Cooking Cooking , and A pleasant surprise ! -

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 tumblr_lrka4rrlOZ1qhcznwo3_250.gif tumblr_lrka4rrlOZ1qhcznwo4_250.gif

tumblr_lrka4rrlOZ1qhcznwo1_250.gif tumblr_lrka4rrlOZ1qhcznwo2_250.gif

tumblr_lrka4rrlOZ1qhcznwo5_250.gif tumblr_lrka4rrlOZ1qhcznwo6_250.gif

tumblr_lrka4rrlOZ1qhcznwo7_250.gif  tumblr_lrka4rrlOZ1qhcznwo8_250.gif

dfsdfsa.jpg-Eunhyuk's Point of view -

 

" yah yah yah , leehyukjae , dry your hair , it's all wet ! You'll catch a cold and that'll be bad ! Who's gonna cohost Sukira with me if you're sick ! " Teukie nagged as he walked over to me , a towel in his hands . He walked over to me and dried my hair as if I was a child , while I grinned . Teukie hyung is always so naggy , but we know he cares about us a lot , and that's what makes him such an awesome leader ~ Sungmin , seeing leeteuk dry my hair , pouted jealously and toddled towards us cutely like the aegyo boy he always is .

 
"Ahhhhh teukie hyung , dry my hair for me too ~~~ " He whined cutely as leeteuk shook his head with a smile on his face and dried sungmin's hair with my towel . It's been so long since all of us had gathered together , since we were always busy with our individual schedules , so it was really a precious holiday for all of us ! 
 
"Hyung , someone should go buy the food for tonight's bbq party ! " Kyuhyun stated as he lay lazily on the sofa .
"Yeah and that someone should be you , maknae ! The nearest supermarket is a 20 minute drive away ...... I don't wanna go , i'm so tired ....... " Yesung yawned as he stretched his arms and rolled on the floor , moving his arms and legs up and down as if he was  forming "snow angels". Yesung hyung's ...... so weird sometimes ~ AB lines are seriously crazy !
 
"Jungsoo ah ! choose someone to go buy the ingredients , if we wait for anyone to volunteer the sun's gonna set ! " Heechul shouted from his room , as he lay on his bed with his phone in his hand .
"Araso, let's just ask Ryeowook to go since he's gonna be cooking , hyukjae to drive since he's good at driving ! Yeah two persons should be enough ! "
"That's not fair ! Why do I have to go ! I'm so tired ! I feel as if I had swam across an ocean ! " I whined as I sat on Donghae's lap while he complained about how heavy I was , patting my gently while I laughed at Hae .
 
Eunjung who had just emerged from the bathroom hurriedly exclaimed :
" Oppa ! I'll go to the supermarket for you since I need to buy something ~ " 
" You need something ? it's okay dongsaeng , I can't get out of this , I can help buy it for you ! " I grinned at eunjung , who shook her head and smiled .
"It's okay oppa , I'll go , i'm bored anyway ! " 
" hurry up and come back ! everyone's famished ! " Shindong groaned while Siwon threw me the car keys .
"Stop complaining ! We'll come back when we are finished having fun ! " Ryeowook stuck out his tongue .
 
-
-
-
 
The three of us boarded the car , with me in the driver's seat and the maknaes in the back seat . Ryeowook was singing " Good Person " excitedly like a little kid going on a school field trip while Eunjung took loads of selcas with the old maknae . I shook my head adoringly at the both of them and drove to the supermarket . Luckily this district was mostly full of the elderly , so we didn't need to put on our disguises . Okay seriously , I thought that they were really pointless , I mean , wearing shades with a hood covering your hair and a mask covering your face while strolling through the supermarket carefully , that would actually make you look even more suspicious ! I was so glad that I could step into the supermarket without the shoppers screaming about how we're a member of Super Junior and request photos and signatures from me ! I needed some time to live as a normal person sometimes ~
 
Okay , the first rule when you bring Ryeowook to the supermarket , is to keep him by your side ! Kim Ryeowook seriously loved the supermarket , and if you leave him to explore the supermarket by himself , he'll he sweeping the shelves clean ! Once we went to the supermarket and ryeowook dumped 60,000won worth of food into the cart , just for himself ! 
 
" Hyung ! Why are you holding onto my hand , I wanna explore the supermarket! I have so many things I wanna buy ! " Ryeowook whined . Eunjung laughed and pinched his cheeks .
"oppa , I remember that time when we were in Singapore , you practically went crazy , wanting to buy everything and running around the shopping centre ! You better stay by our sides , if not you'll sit in the shopping cart ! " She pointed to the kiddy sit specially built in for children in the shopping cart.
Ryeowook pouted and nodded his head . 
 
We walked around the supermarket , buying everything we needed for the bbq . Corn , potatoes , pumpkin ( for sungmin ) , lettuce , kimchi , Loads of Meat , rice , bottles of soju and red wine ( kyuhyun insisted on it , that alcoholic brat ~ ) etc ! Finally we reached the snacks area , and the three of us immediately separated , grabbing all the snacks we wanted . In less than 3 minutes , our initially half-full cart was filled of snacks ! 
 
"Hyukkie , did we buy too much ? How much did you bring ? " Eunjung eyed the growing pile of snacks worriedly and bit her lip .
I grinned at the kiddish Ryeowook who was squealing while holding onto 5 boxes of chocolate cornflakes .
"Don't worry junggie , teukie's paying for everything ! " I laughed evily while flashing the credit card that Teukie had passed to me .He had told me confidently to buy everything we needed , but he definitely didn't know we would be buying so much ! 
Eunjung smirked as she grabbed some gummies and chocolate marshmellows .
"Then let's buy alot of things for everyone , since it's rare that teukie oppa entrusts us his credit card ! Kekeke !" 
 
After our crazy snack buying session , we followed eunjung to the section that she wanted to buy her things - the "ladies products " section . Wookie and me squirmed uncomfortably as eunjung slowly browsed through the colourful shelves , luckily there was no one except the three of us .  We walked to a pad sample and Ryeowook whispered softly in my ear .
 
"Hyung , don't you think it's really uncomfortable to use this ? How do you use it by the way ? " 
I rolled my eyes at wookie .
"Are you a pabo , kim ryeowook . this is common knowledge ! But it's really uncomfortable , that I agree .......  "
Ryeowook reached out his hand and fiddled with the sample .
"Omo hyung , it's so soft kekeke ! "
"Yah kim ryeowook don't play with that ! Oh god you're so embarrassing ...... " I covered my face with my hands .
"Oppa , mianhae for the wait ....... Wookie oppa , why are you squishing that ! you're weird ! " Eunjung laughed as ryeowook grinned innocently .
"I was just curious ! How do you use this , huh eunjung ? " 
 
Eunjung pointed to the instructions at the back of the package . 
 
"Read this and you'll get it , pabo ! Aigoo ryeowookie you're the cutest ! How can a guy ask a girl something like this so adorably ? Let's go , it's getting late ! " with that , eunjung strolled off with ryeowook following her while holding onto the package , studying it intently . I laughed and followed them . Kekeke , our Eunjung's really not shy in front of us anymore , and that's really good ~ I remember when she first came to the dorm , she was really careful with whatever she said and did , and I knew she felt uneasy with us , which was totally understandable . It felt like a breath of fresh air to see eunjung being so comfortable around us ~  It can get rather annoying sometimes , with all the female idols trying to get our attention by unnatural aegyo and non-stop whinings which really irritated me alittle . 
 
-
-
 
The cashier rang up our purchases . 
"That'll be 120,000won please . " 
The three of us exchanged sheepish looks as I handed her the credit card .
Oh well , teukie did say to buy everything we needed didn't we ? And snacks are really important ~ 
kekeke , mianhae hyung ! 
 
-
-
 
" Oh my god , we bought too many things , how are we gonna take everything ! I'll drive the car here , you guys stay here araso ? " I quickly drove the car over and started to load all 5 boxes of food into the boot of the car , while Ryeowook climbed into the backseat immediately . Tsk , that lazy guy ..... 
"I'll help you , oppa ! " Eunjung started to grab a box , and I stopped her immediately .
"Eunjung ah ! It's okay , it's ...... isn't it heavy ? " I stared at eunjung who placed the heavy box containing the huge packet of rice 
into the car boot effortlessly .
"Tsk , leehyukjae ,  do you think that I'm so weak ? Kekeke this is nothing ! I used to carry boxes like this all the time when I was 
working ! All done ! Now let's go home , oppa ! " Eunjung grinned and got into the car . 
Kim Eunjung , you're seriously so different from other girls ~ 
And ...... That's what I love about you .
 
-
-
 
"Omo , this is seriously daebak ! Wook ah , give me a packet of this later ! You bought so much didn't you ? " I munched on some pizza-flavoured potato chips while parking the car . Ryeowook and Eunjung stuffed their faces with potato chips .
"Fine fine , I'll give you a packet , but only if you give me some strawberry gummies ! " 
" Tsk ! Fine ! Oh yeah , we better hide our snacks before they others see them ! Leave some as our secret stash ! " We had already sorted out the food that was to be shared , and 2 boxes of them were for ourselves ~ kekeke ! We left the two boxes at the back of the car , and carried the three boxes into the resort . We'll secretly smuggle the boxes out when the others are asleep ~
 
"Ugh you guys are finally home ! I'm dying of hunger ! " Kyuhyun complained while Siwon rushed to get the heavy box from Eunjung .
"Yah , how could you two let eunjung carry such a heavy box ! Tsk tsk , so ungentlemanly ! " Kyuhyun again commented , yet his lazy never left the sofa .
"Cho kyuhyun , you're no better ! " Leeteuk scolded as I handed the credit card back to him and hurriedly left before he could ask me how much did we spend .
"Thank you hyung ! " Yeah , this "thanks!" was seriously needed ~
Kekeke , at least it's gonna be a few weeks before the credit card company sends the bill over ~
 
After unpacking everything , we started to help out in dinner preparation , with Ryeowook , Sungmin &  Eunjung preparing the food . Donghae , Heechul , myself & siwon were starting up the fire for bbq . Shindong, Leeteuk & Yesung would be doing the grilling of food . 
 
"Cho kyuhyun should be helping out ! But he's taking a nap ! " Heechul complained as he fanned the charcoal hard . I looked up from the fire starter i was lighting and left it on the table , washing my hands . Weird , Kyuhyun doesn't take naps unless he's not feeling well  ....... I walked to his room and quietly entered the room .
 
"Kyuhyun ah , are you feeling okay ? You don't take naps ....... " I gently placed the back of my hand on his forehead . It was really hot !
"Yah , you're having a fever ! Why didn't you tell us ! And weren't you complaining about how slow we were just now ? You're so weird , Chokyuhyun ! " I nagged as I hurriedly got a small towel from the wardrobe , wet it with some water and placed it on his forehead . Kyuhyun smiled weakly at me .
"I didn't want to worry you guys . I don't know why I'm suddenly having a fever , I was alright just now ! " He whined . I shook my head at the maknae . Aish , even though he was a brat , we really doted on him alot ~ I got a sponge from the bathroom , wet it and sponged him while he fell asleep . I ruffled the younger guy's hair , covered him with his blanket and quietly crept out of the room .
 
"Hyung , kyuhyunnie's having a fever ! " 
"Mwoh ? He was alright just now ! Aish , that troublesome maknae never stops to worry me ...... Is he alright ? " Leeteuk puffed his cheeks with air worriedly . We all knew how our leader had a soft spot for the maknae ~
"Don't worry hyung , he's taking a nap now . He'll be alright ! " 
 
"My kyuhyunnie's having a fever ? I'll go take care on him ! " Sungmin immediately left the kitchen to take care of Kyuhyun . Kekeke the Kyumin couple is really adorable ~ 
 
After finishing the preparation of the food and the starting of fire , the cooking team started their duties while the others watched tv together in the living room . Heechul and Eunjung was in the kitchen , in front of the stove . Donghae and me , being busybodies , decided to see what they were doing . 
 
" Aish why are you all here ! " Heechul hyung looked up from the pot of porridge he was cooking .
"Hyung , you're cooking porridge for kyuhyun ? " Donghae grinned .
"Yeah , that troublesome kid can't eat rice , so I just thought of cooking some kimchi porridge for him ~ " He said as he stirred the porridge carefully , while eunjung cut some pieces of grilled meat and added it to the porridge .
"Hyung you're so sweet ~ I want some too ~~~~~ " I whined and hugged heechul . He laughed and poked my waist .
"When you're sick I'll cook for you ! Now go away , it's almost done ~ Yah leedonghae , no stealing ! I only cooked a little bit ! " He smacked donghae's hand that was holding onto a spoon , as he grinned sheepishly .
"Hyung you're biased ! Hmph ! " Donghae joked as he managed to steal a spoonful of porridge , sharing half of it with me .
"It's good , hyung you're weirdly good at cooking ! kekeke ! " We praised heechul , while he boasted about how there's nothing the bigspacestar couldn't do . 
Ego much , hyung ? kekeke !
 
-
-
 
"Dinner's ready ! " Shindong shouted as everyone scampered to the dining table . 
"I'll wake kyuhyun up ~ " I offered , opening the door to Kyumin's room . And surprise surprise , the two of them were hugging each other under the covers , with kyuhyun's arms around Sungmin's waist . Aish , I can't stand the two of them .....
"Wake up , you two ! Time for dinner ~~~ " Kyuhyun sat up blearily , while Sungmin lay his head on Kyu's lap . 
"go wash your faces and we'll have dinner ! Hurry , everyone's waiting ! "
 
Finally , everyone was ready . Heechul placed the bowl of steaming porridge in front of Kyuhyun as he looked at heechul in surprise . Heechul hyung rarely cooked , unless it was for someone important . 
"What , I know you love your heechul hyung alot , stop staring at me with so much love in your eyes , it's gross ! I know I'm gorgeous like a goddess , but I'm your heechul hyung ! Kekeke ~ Hurry up and eat , the porridge's getting cold ! " Heechul pinched his cheeks and picked up his chopsticks , digging into his rice while Kyuhyun smiled foolishly into his porridge .
"Kamsa hyung , I love you so much ~ " 
The whole table fake-gagged at how corny the maknae was , but we knew he really meant it .
 
The dinner was totally awesome ! I hadn't had so much meat since forever !~ All of us stuffed our faces with the meat , wrapping them with vegetables , gobbling down the tender meat with kimchi .
 
"Oppa ! This is really so good ! If only I can eat this everyday ! " Eunjung burbled happily with full of grilled meat wrapped with vegetables . Teukie wrapped another one for eunjung , grinning from ear to ear as eunjung chomped on it gleefully .
"Kekeke oppa can cook for you everyday when I'm free ~~~ " 
 
"Hyukkie ! Say ahhhhh ~~~" Donghae held a lettuce wrap and held it to my mouth . I grinned as I ate it . 
Hae can be really sweet at times but not times like this since It . Was . Super . Spicy ! 
I spat out the offensive vegetable wrap and grabbed my glass of ice water , chugging it down furiously while the others cheering on Donghae as he grinned smugly . 
" leedonghae I hate you ." I spat as I chugged down more water . Folding my arms over my chest , I rolled my eyes at him , then I picked up my rice bowl , placed some meat and vegetables in my bowl , and "angrily stormed " out of the dining room , into the room I shared with him , slamming the door behind me with a loud slam .
Kekeke , everyone knew how Donghae cried really easily ! Let's see if I can make him cry this time ~ Just then , some texts were sent to my phone and I grinned as I saw that some of them had already seen through my lousy act ~
 
HC: Yah ! LeeHyukjae , your acting was too fake ! Where was the actor that starred in GOONG-T ! kekeke ! I bet he won't cry ! Teukie's 30,000 won is mine !
LT: Heechul said he won't cry right ! I know hae will ! I'm betting 30,000 won with heechul and yesung , if I get it I'll treat you to fried chicken !
RW: I'll never treat my Yesung like this ! You're mean ! <3
SW: Hyukkie ah , stop pranking donghae ! Hahaha but I'm sure he'll cry , of course I'm not gonna bet because God forbids it ......
 
After replying their messages , I sat on the king sized bed we shared , laughing evily while eating my dinner . 
Lee Donghae , serves you right ! Now I just have to wait for him to come into the room , crying ~
 
-
-
 
- After 30 minutes -
 
Okay , this is seriously taking so long ........ Hae how could you be so hard-hearted ! I sighed as I decided that the plan has failed , and wanted to go back to the dining room . I turned the door handle but it was locked ! Immediately , I heard shrieks of laughter as the guys whooped in delight . 
Ugh , I was pranked yet again! My prank backfired ! 
"Kyakyakya ! Hyukkie why are you so adorable huh , you trust us too much ! " Park Jung Soo , that traitor ! 
"Yah , you wanted to trick me , in the end you're the one suffering ! We've eaten up all the meat and we're not leaving any for you !" His unmistakable mokpo accent ...... Leedonghae ! 
"Since we've eaten everything up , let's release you out of the room ~~~ " The door unlocked and I pouted at the members that had betrayed me , only to widen my eyes in surprise as Eunjung stood in front of me holding a pretty strawberry shortcake with flickering candles . 
 
"생일축하함니다 , 생일축하함니다 !
 사랑하는은혁이......
 생일축하함니다 ! ♥" 
 
Everyone sang excitedly , as a huge smile stuck to my face . Aish , these people .......
 
"Since you'll be overseas during your birthday  , we decided to give you a celebration first ! Whooooooo ! Hyung , hurry up and make a wish ! " Ryeowook placed a party hat on my head , as I closed my eyes and made the one wish that I had always been making . Then , I blew the candles as the members including eunjung started to smother my face with the whipped cream on the cake , while I tried to escape , but of course , how could I escape 9 men and a crafty girl ? They held onto my arms and legs , as I shouted in protest , while they marched to the edge of the swimming pool . 
 
Eunjung laughed , bending down to my face to place a soft kiss on my cheek . 
"Happy Birthday my dearest Hyukjae oppa ~ Now throw him into the water ! "
With a huge splash , I was ruthlessly flung into the freezing cold pool while the other members all ran away in fright .
"Hurry hurry ! If not we'll be the ones going down ! " I spat out a mouthful of chlorinated water as the members escaped . Only one remained .
"Hyukkieeeeeeee ~ Happy Birthday , I love you 멸치 ( anchovy ) ♥ " Grabbing the outstretched hand , I was hoisted out of the water and hugged tightly . Indeeed , you're really my best friend , the one that has always been by my side , the one that cried on my shoulder when we were upset , the one to share everything he had with me . 
"Euhehehehehe ~ Donghae ah , I love you so much too ~~~~~~~~ ♥ You're my best friend ! " I combed his hair with my fingers as we grinned like fools .
 
"Yah ! Hurry hurry , it's present opening time ! Stop acting all mushy and get in ! " Heechul shouted as donghae and I raced back to the house . Eunjung dried my hair with a towel as the members beamed at me . I stared at the pile of beautifully wrapped presents , and at the even more beautiful faces of these people that I loved with all my heart and tears formed in my eyes .
 
"Hyukkie ah ! Don't cry ! The birthday boy can't cry ! Aigoo , you're such a kid ~ " Sungmin smiled at me and reached out to wipe the tears slipping down my face , as I gave him a grateful hug . 
"Kamsa sungmin hyung , I really love all of you , I really do . " I sobbed as he laughed .
"I know you love me , we all do ! You silly boy , don't cry anymore araso ! You're already 26 ! Kekeke ~ " 
I broke apart from the hug and reached out to each and every one of them , giving them emotional hugs . Everyone could feel the love radiating in the air , as our smiles became even more beautiful .
 
This was what a family was like , full of warmth , love , sharing everything they have with each other , and selflessly shielding each other from the storms that we face . To me , this was more precious than any present could give .
 
After the awesome celebration , we finally went back to our rooms . I lay on the bed , smiling like a pabo . Donghae asked me .
"Hyuk ah , what did you wish for ? "
I pinched his cheeks and hugged him tight .
"If I say it out loud , it won't come true anymore ~ "
 
My wish , was a wish that I had made every year , every since I had been a part of Super Junior .
 
I wished , for Super Junior to be together forever . Even if we couldn't be by each other's sides , we'll always be in each other's hearts . 
 
Super junior and Eunjung , I love you all , I really really do . ♥
 
I shut my eyes , hugged Donghae by the waist , and drifted into dreamland ......
 
-
-
-
 
- End - 
 
1 missing :( i miss seeing super junior like this on stage , I really do ♥
 
Yeah I updated ! This update's longer than usual , since I had inspiration ! Kekeke !
Kamsa to all who had voted , I guess majority tells me not to change the title ! Okay , I'll do my best to make the chapters of this fanfic even more interesting ! ♥ Hwaiting ! 
Thanks to all who had read , subscribed and commented ! Love ya all xoxoxoxoxo (BIG SJ HUG)
comments are loved , and please continue to support this fanfic ! ♥
 
xoxo , amanda :D
A-CHa
 
 
ps : KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A-CHa IS GONNA BE RELEASED SOON OMG SJ IS COMING BACK YO !
kekeke ! I'm seriously so excited ! I'm sure it'll be so daebak ! Plus there's HEECHUL SOBS I MISS THAT DARLING ♥
people , support sj mr.simple version C ! SJ must win their well-deserved GDA AWARDS this year ! <3333333333333
 
comment replies : 
 
chocolate : Kekeke our teukkie's so old yet he's still drooling ! Omg but I'm sure he's still as adorable as ever ! THAT'S WHY I LOVE LEADERTEUK ! my angelllllllll ♥♥♥
 
MochiMinEunHaeTeuk : Hahahaha hello ! Updated already , hope it's soon enough for you ! ^^ ps I love your UN ! 
 
tumblr_lriezsktfR1qa7tfso1_500.gif
 
tumblr_lriezsktfR1qa7tfso1_500.gif
 
credits :
DONGHAE GIF : SUPERANDYY.TUMBLR
SJ GROUP PHOTO - BLOGGINGB2UTY.TUMBLR
SJ A-CHa GIF : STEAMBUNSFORSALE.TUMBLR
HYUK GIF : ALLRISEJEWELS.TUMBLR
HYUK PHOTO : IMAGESHACK - SURETHINGDO
 
-
 
SARANGHAE PEOPLE ! ♥