realize

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

- Eunjung's Point of view -
 
The first thing that came to my mind was - ouch , my body aches . 
I started to open my eyes slowly . My vision was blur initially but eventually became clear . I looked around the room full of medical equipment beside my uncomfortable bed , based on the looks of it I should be in a hospital room , but why am I admitted into the hospital ? The last thing I remembered was me getting ready to go out and have dinner with my oppas ........ Forget it , Thinking too hard makes my head hurt so much ..... I suddenly realised that there was someone in the room . He was lying at the edge of the bed , asleep . He held my right hand gently and I blushed from his warm touch . I suddenly sneezed , awakening the sleeping guy who accompanied me .
"Eunhyuk oppa ? " I said .
His face brightened when he saw me awake , and held onto my hands tightly , grinning his gummy smile that I loved . "Dongsaeng ah , you're awake ! How do you feel now ? "
I grinned at eunhyuk's cuteness , as he had just " woken up " his hair was all messed up  . 
" Kekeke oppa you're just like a little kid , look at your messy hair ! " I ran my fingers through his short hair , and our hands accidentally brushed against each other . A zap of electricity passed through our skin , making us jump in shock . That feeling , was something I had never felt before ...... We looked at each other and smiled awkwardly , our faces rather close to each other. His eyes are just so pretty , I marvelled at his earnest eyes and clear skin ~ the door suddenly opened , making the two of us jump away from each other .
 
"DONGSAENG YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS ?!?" a tearful ryeowook ran towards me and gave me a big hug . I winced as he had tugged on the IV drip which was inserted on my arm . Leeteuk noticed my pained expression and immediately pulled ryeowook away from me . 
"Yah Kimryeowook don't you see eunjung has a needle up her arm ? It'll hurt so much if you accidentally hit it !" Leeteuk scolded like a brother , while ryeowook looked as if he was going to burst into tears at any moment . I hurriedly gave ryeowook a big hug and pinched his cheek . 
"Oppa , it's ok, it doesn't really hurt , so don't cry ! ~ Thanks for your concern ryeowook oppa , you guys must have been so worried because of me ! mianhae ! " I felt truly guilty for causing such trouble towards superjunior oppas . Heechul walked over to my bed and ruffled my hair . 
" Dongsaeng ah , it's our duty to be worried for you , we're your oppas remember ? And the most worried one would have to be eunhyuk , he has been staying here for the past 4 hours , he didn't even go downstairs to have his dinner cause he was afraid you would wake up & be alone here ~" I looked at eunhyuk who was scratching his head cutely and grinning widely . 
"Kamsahamnida oppa ! You're the best ! " I hugged eunhyuk tightly around his waist ( since he was standing while I was sitting on the bed, it's easier to hug his waist ! ) . 
"Woah hyung your face is flushed red ! " Kyuhyun exclaimed . I looked at eunhyuk's burning face and chuckled ~ He can be so shy at times ! 
" No matter what , everyone was so worried about me , mianhae and I'm so glad to see everyone so happy again ! " I said truthfully .
Donghae smiled brightly and winked at me while saying :" Yah dongsaeng ah now you know how much you matter to us ! "
I grinned happily , looking at the concerned (and handsome !) faces of super junior oppas I had never felt so loved before . 
"SUPER JUNIOR IS THE GREATEST IDOL GROUP EVER ! NEOMU NEOMU SARANGHAE ! " I screamed like a overhyper fangirl and made a heart with my arms , which was followed by the members laughing and chanting their catchphrase :
" WE ARE SUPER --- JUNIOR ! "
It felt really great to rekindle the SuperJunior sprit which had been dampened alittle after the members' absence . To me , it felt ...... like normal all over again ♥
 
- Eunhyuk & Eunjung's Point of view -
 
(EH)
During Eunjung's stay in the hospital , we tried our best to visit Eunjung as frequently as possible , but due to our packed schedules we couldn't come as much as we wanted . We were so worried that Eunjung would feel lonely and wanted to cancel some schedules to spend more time with her but she objected , saying she didn't want to affect our jobs . Sighs my dongsaeng's so considerate and sweet ....... wait , MY dongsaeng ? yah lee hyuk jae you're getting more and more protective over Eunjung ! She's not yours ! I shook my head , looking at my phone . Should I send Eunjung a sms ? My fingers hovered over the keypads , deciding what exactly to ask without sounding naggy . Finally , I finished the sms and pressed ' send ' Let's just hope she'll reply soon ......
 
(EJ)
"Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do) ------  " my phone rang and I left the magazine that I've flipped through for numerous times on my lap. reached for my phone on the side table and checked it . Oh , it was eunhyuk oppa ! 
 
Eunhyuk : Dongsaeng ah , Have you eaten dinner ? Is there anything you wanna eat , oppa will buy it for you ! And do you need anything else , I'll buy them on the way ! Oppa will come right after my interview so wait for me ! :D"
I smiled while replying to him , He was just too adorable and sweet !
 
(EH)
Eunjung : Oppa ah ! are you busy at the interview now ? HWAITING OPPA EUNJUNG DONGSAENG IS BEHIND YOU ! KEKEKE ! no I don't need anything , but I'm craving for some dukkboki oppa ! ♥ "
I grinned uncontrollably at eunjung's cute message , and replied as fast as I could . I did not want her to wait !
 
(EJ)
Eunhyuk: KAMSA DONGSAENG ! KEKEKE oppa feels more energised after your encouragement ! ok oppa will buy MANY MANY dukkboki for you ! ^^ See you later !"
I replied with a smile on my face and leaned back onto my pillow . I couldn't wait for hyukkie oppa to come , I'm feeling so lonely and bored ! I closed my eyes and lay there for a long time ......
 
(EH)
she replied with a smiley face and a heart ~ I locked my phone and grinned foolishly . Eunjung ah , oppa will be here soon ! I skipped to the interview room happily .
Ryeowook looked at me puzzledly and said :" hyung , you're really happy today huh ? "
I grinned and stared at the time , oh how I wished time could go faster !
 
- Eunhyuk's point of view -
After the interview , I bought the dukkboki that eunjung requested for and reached Eunjung's hospital room to find her sitting cross-legged on the bed poking at her dinner . When she noticed me entering the room her eyes brightened and she said cheerfully ;
"Oh eunhyuk oppa you're here ! ANNYEONG !" Then , she pushed her plate of hospital food away . I stared at her untouched dinner and asked :
"Yah dongsaeng ah , you're not eating ? Remember that the doctor said that you're underweight ? you seriously need to eat ! "
Eunjung pouted cutely and grinned . 
"Oppa , hospital food really ! I WANT MY DUKKBOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ......." She whined sweetly , making me smile . When I placed the takeaway in front of her she cheered happily and dug in right away ! 
"Woah dongsaeng ah are you really that hungry ? " I couldn't believe the speed she ate the dukkboki !
"I'm really so hungry oppa ! that's why i'm eating so fast !" She gushed happily as sauce got all over her face , making her look like a little kid . I laughed at her cuteness and took a tissue from my pocket , wiping and even her cheeks ( How does she eat till the sauce gets to her cheeks ? )
"You're such a pabo dongsaeng ! your whole face is full of sauce ! kekeke "
 
- Eunjung's point of view -
As I felt eunhyuk's touch , my heart started to pound so hard and my face felt hot . Kimeunjung , why are you feeling this way ! It's only eunhyuk , your daebak roommate and really close oppa ! nevertheless , his actions sent warm shivers down my spine . As we looked up at one another , a zap of electricity passed through me , making me feel really alive . He smiled at me sweetly and fed me a dukkboki . BOOM BOOM went my heart again .
 
why do I feel this way ?
Don't tell me ..... I have fallen for Eunhyuk ?
 
 
MIANHAE THAT THIS UPDATE WAS SO SHORT T.T I STILL HAVENT TOUCHED ON SS3 CAUSE I CANT USE TH COM ANY LATER T.T
Will update tomorrow ! ♥
 
xoxo,amanda ! :D