- family outing ! Part 2 : Settling in -

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

 
- Eunjung's Point of View -
 
As I looked at the beautiful scenery right in front of my eyes , I smiled contentedly as I saw Heechul jumping around like a little girl , dragging Leeteuk by the hand as they skipped around in circles . Oh god , Heechul must be all hyped out after breathing in the clean countryside air ~ Leeteuk's dimpled grin made my heart feel even lighter , as his tinkly laugh resounded in the quiet countryside ~Actually , the one I was most worried about was Leeteuk oppa . As the leader of Super Junior , I knew that he faced so much more stress than the rest of the members . They had braved through so much hardships , leading his dongsaengs through the storms , with him suffering much injustice and hardship alone . As he saw how the bad news could affect the other members , what he could only do was to plaster a smile on his face and swallow down all he had suffered . Behind his constantly smiling face , lies a depressed and strained soul . Hence , I always tried to cheer him up by making him forget all his troubles and worries at the dorm , constantly chatting with him , and also tried to get him to talk to me when he felt troubled . The first time I had seen his tears was when Hankyung oppa had left . The whole dorm was in a seriously depressed mood , however leeteuk still tried to cheer all the members up by forcing everyone to eat dinner , and also had a heart-to-heart talk with everyone , where his tears threatened to fall as he watched the other members sob miserably at the thought of Hankyung not coming back to Super Junior . However , as the leader, he had to be brave , as he held the tears in and gave each and every member an emotional hug .
 
When everyone had returned to their rooms , I walked over to Leeteuk's room and could hear a muffled sobs . His heart-wrenching sobs brought tears to my eyes instantly as I covered my mouth to prevent myself from being heard . Why did leeteuk have to hide his tears and put up such a brave front ? Why did he have to suffer by himself ? Just why ? I gently opened the door , spotting Leeteuk on his white bed . He was all curled up in a ball , and as he sobbed hard , the tears flowed down my cheeks unknowingly . 
 
Closing the door , I called his name , ran towards him and hugged him really tightly . He looked at me in surprise , his eyes still streaming with tears as he gasped for air , trying to speak but he just couldn't . 
 
"Eunjung ah ---- I--- Oppa ---- I'm so---sorry----"
"It's okay oppa . I understand . I'm here for you , so cry your heart out . You silly guy , why are you hiding all your tears and putting up a brave front just now ? I saw your tears , why were you holding them in ? " I smiled weakly as his hands tightened around my waist and he bawled in my shoulder , while I patted his back soothingly , the tears tumbling down my cheeks quickly as my heart ached for him . Why did he have to suffer so much ? Why did he need to suffer alone ? Why was God so unfair to such a great guy who sacrificed so much for others ? 
 
"Oppa , just cry your heart out tonight . Not alone , but with me . I'll always be here for you , so cry out all the misery that has enveloped your heart . I love you Park Jung Soo . " 
 
Together , we stayed like this , hugging each other as the world revolved around no one except the two of us . Our tears flowed like a river , gushing out ferociously , at the same time washing away all the gloom that had brewed in our hearts , and the night was painfully silent apart from both our sobs .
 
Now , looking at his adorable face as he played around kiddishly with Heechul , I couldn't help but run towards them and give them a big group hug , as they pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair . 
 
"Oppa , are you two happy ? " I asked , looking at the two beaming faces . They were 29 years old this year , and all of us knew they were going to have to enter the army really soon , hence we really cherished every minute we had together .
 
Leeteuk smiled at me knowingly and patted my head . 
"Yes , Oppa is very very happy right now . Seeing everyone happy makes me happy too . I feel as if I've grown younger ! " 
Heechul suddenly became very serious , a sincere smile blooming on his beautiful face .
"I'm very happy too , Eunjung .When we're all together , I'm contented . We're a family , and that's where my heart belongs ~ Are you happy , Kim Eunjung ? "
I grinned the two of them . 
"How could I not be happy , when I'm with the best oppas in the world ? I'm really happy ! "
 
As we looked at all the other members making a fool out of themselves , we looked at each other knowingly and chuckled .
 
"How can our maknaes in SJ be so different from our little dongsaeng ? " 
Heechul scoffed as he saw Ryeowook and Kyuhyun being chased by a dog after they had accidentally poked it with a twig  . They were screaming like girls while escaping from the tiny , barking chiwawa . Eunhyuk and Donghae however ran towards the dog , shouting incoherently like fools while pulling funny faces as the terrified dog scampered away with its tail between its legs . The four pabos started to cheer excitedly , hugging each other like drunk men .
 
"Hyukkie , we're awesome ! " Donghae exclaimed like a 5-year old child , while Eunhyuk grinned .
"I know right ! Hehehehehe ! "
I laughed hard at that comical sight , was this really World Reknowned Idol Group - Super Junior ? Kekeke , how adorable can they get !
 
Finally , we entered the resort . It was a quaint little cottage with rose vines growing aroung the white gates of the cottage,  with two storeys and a huge swimming pool . Finally , we had to decide who would be sleeping with who again . I was given the right to choose my roommate first .
 
DH : "Don't choose Eunhyuk hyung ! He's a ert ! Choose me , dongsaeng ah ! " 
SM : "Yeah hyukkie hyung is such a ert ! Mememe ! Minnie hyung is the best ! "
EH : " YAH I AM NOT A ERT ! Eunjung ah , you know Hyukkie oppa treats you the best don't you ! " 
SD : " Eunjung ah I always buy so much tidbits for you ! "
KH : " Ani ! The maknaes must be together ! "
RW : " Ahhhhhh i don't care I wanna be with eunjung this time ! "
YS: " But I always don't get picked ...... "
LT : " Kekeke junggie ah teukie oppa is here ! "
HC : " Stop being so noisy ! We know Eunjung wouldn't choose you guys ! "
 
Looking at the only silent one , leaning his tall frame against the wall , I smiled . He met my eye , and winked charmingly at me . Okay , so now he's trying to charm me huh ? 
 
"I'm sharing a room with him ! " I announced joyfully as I ran into his arms . His chest was just ...... Too hard ! I looked up into his smiling eyes and grinned ~ Choi Siwon why are you so freaking gorgeous ? 
 
"EHHHHHH SHE CHOSE SIWON ! WAE WAE WAE ! He didn't even say anything or move a muscle ! " Donghae complained .
"Eunjung ah , you're choosing based on looks aren't you ! I'm hurt ! " Hyukkie pouted and hugged Ryeowook .
"No choice anchovy , seriously how can you compare to our Choi Siwon ? " Kyuhyun smirked and ran away as soon as he saw an enraged monkey holding onto a pillow and running towards him . 
"Siwon does has charm . Bucketfuls of them actually ~ Kekeke " Shindong nodded approvingly .
"Yah siwonnie what did you actually do huh ? " Yesung questioned him .
Siwon leaned back onto the wall and gave all of us another wink .
 
"You cheater ! How could you seduce our innocent dongsaeng ! " Sungmin whined
"Choi Siwon is indeed Choi Siwon , eh ? " Heechul smiled .
"I don't feel safe to let Eunjung share a room with this ert ...... " Leeteuk mumbled to himself .
"Ani ! You guys know I won't do anything ! Aish how could I ? Eunjung is my dongsaeng ! And besides , God wouldn't allow it ! " Siwon hurriedly explained , his arms flailing around . He's forever the hands-gesture gentleman isn't he ~
 
"Fine ....... Let's hurry up and disperse before siwonnie launches into another God-talk . Okay people let's all go to our rooms , pack up , and we'll go get some lunch ! " 
"Neh ! " All of us chorused as Siwon reached over and gently took my luggage . I grinned at him as his handsome looks and gentleman acts make me swoon . Kim eunjung , how lucky could you get ? 
 
"Let's go oppa ! We have to get the best room ! " I grabbed his muscular arm and dragged him to the biggest room I had spotted as he chuckled at my childish acts . 
 
"Ah , siwon oppa ! All the rooms are occupied ! " I groused as I fanned myself with my shirt , running around the house was seriously so tiring ! Siwon instantly looked away as he held onto my hand which was fanning myself with my shirt . 
 
"Eunjung ah , don't pull your shirt so wide , oppa can see ...... " I immediately blushed as I held the collar of my shirt close to my body . Oh god this was so embarrassing ! 
"Mianhae Siwon oppa ...... Aish ! I'm embarrassed ! " I burbled .
He smiled sweetly and looked at me in the eye .
"Don't be ! I'm your oppa , and I treat you like a real dongsaeng, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about ~ " 
"Neh oppa ! " Siwon was just too nice ! 
"But , you better not do that in public , araso ? Your oppas wouldn't want guys to stare at you ! " Siwon suddenly turned into the overprotective brother , with his hands on his waist , and I laughed at how sweet he was ~
"Araso oppa ! huhuhu ! Oh ! There's a room here ! " I suddenly spotted a white door located as the very end of the house , and slowly opened the door . 
 
What a surprise we got when we opened the door . I had originally thought it would be a really tiny room , maybe used as a storeroom . But who knew that looks can be deceiving .It was a freaking water bedroom . You know , those with water all around and a bed in the middle . Aish , I really don't know how to explain it , it was just a totally gorgeous and special bedroom ! I had never ever seen one of those in real life , let alone live in a water bedroom !
michael-phelps-bedroom_HYWHV_6648.jpg
(credits:coolbuzz.org)
"Woah , eunjung ah , this is totally daebak ! I think we had just got the best room out of the whole resort ! " Siwon gasped with his eyebrows raised .
"Ahhhhh ! HYUNG THEY FOUND THE BEST ROOM ARGH ! " Kyuhyun exclaimed as he dashed into the room .
"Ohmygod ! How did you two find it ? We were all looking for it ! " Leeteuk tried to catch his breath as he panted . He was really old , wasn't he ? Kekeke ! 
"Yayyyyyyyyy , Siwon oppa and me are so lucky ! " We high-fived each other and beamed as the other members gaped at the room with their mouths wide open .
"OMG this is seriously awesome ! Yah wookie why didn't we find this room ! " Yesung turned to face Ryeowook and hugged him tightly by the waist .
Donghae surveyed the room and suddenly said .
"Yah , but this is a room for couples ! There's only a king sized bed , and water at the sides of the bedroom means ....... " 
Donghae suddenly blushed and looked away in embarrassment .
 
"Yah Leedonghae what are you thinking about ? Oh god he's the big ert ! " Heechul scolded and covered my ears . 
"Little children must not learn about such things ! " Leeteuk nagged .
"Omo hyung ! Why ---- why did you suddenly think about that ! Aish ! " Ryeowook's face turned a deep tomato red . 
"It's because hyukkie keeps forcing me to watch yadong ah ! " Donghae hurriedly explained .
"I did not ! Aish I'm not such a ert ! " Hyukkie groaned .
"Nevermind , let's just drop the topic ! Eunjung is still a kid ! " Shindong said protectively .
 
I grinned . They really thought I was only 5 years old didn't they ? Aish , these adorable pabos ~
 
"Kekeke oppa , why do you think I don't know about all these ? I'm already so old ! I'm not a child anymore ! " I scoffed .
"WHAT ? HOW DID YOU KNOW ? " all of them exclaimed while looking at me in shock .
"In school ! The guys always talked about it and the ideas just , sortof got stuck in my mind ~ " I laughed . Were their schooling years really so pure ? 
"The guys in school ?!? What is the world becoming into ? " Siwon muttered , staring at the sky . He must be praying to god again ~
"Yeah ! Hahaha oppa , you guys are over-reacting ! It's perfectly normal ! I'm almost 20 you know ! " 
"Yeah and teukie and me are almost 30 ! " Heechul shouted as teukie placed his hands over his ears .
"Lalala I don't wanna hear ! Okay okay let's just leave the two of them alone , let them pack up and we'll have to go out soon for lunch ! I'm famished ! " Leeteuk grinned , showing the dimples I love .
 
"But ! The room isn't suitable for them ! " eunhyuk whined .
"Yeah ! They're a guy and a girl , they can't sleep together , my umma said so ! " Donghae pouted .
"How old are you two huh ! We trust the both of them that they won't do anything weird and stop being jealous ! " Heechul scoffed , pulling the two of them out of the room , the rest following suit .
 
Instead of packing , we just dumped our luggages to one side and quickly went to join the other members . We did not want to keep everyone waiting !
 
" Okay , let's go grab lunch , there's a really good Naengmyun shop just around the corner ! The noodles are seriously jjang ! " Leeteuk suggested .
 
A loud growl came from Ryeowook's stomach , as we laughed at the adorable guy who smiled sheepishly .
"I'm really hungry ~ kekeke ~ " 
"Araso araso , how can we let our little kimryeowookie starve ? Lead the way , Teukie ! " Heechul grabbed Ryeowook by the arm and grinned . Our spirits were all high as we walked to the naengmyun restaurant .
 
It's during times like this when I feel the happiest . Staring at the clear blue sky , with puffy white clouds decorating it , I said 
a silent prayer and smiled .
 
Home is indeed where the heart is .
 
-
-
-
 
-end-
tumblr_lqqb6yBKPa1qbtf5qo1_500.jpg
 
Okay finally updated ! kekeke ! Omg hope this didn't :PPPPPP 
 
SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT AND CONTINUE SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC ! 
 
ps : support my new heechul fanfic plzzzzz ♥ kekeke ~
 
and OH GOD LOOK AT THE DATE . HEECHUL AH ...... T-T 
image
 
GIF from kyunism.tumblr ! 
leeteuk photo from superandyy.tumblr.com ! 
 
comment replies:
kpopholic79 : Hahaha dongsaeng ! the pic is cute isnt it ! ♥ UPDATES !
chocolate : AWWWWW it's what I should do ! Shindong is a part of super junior after all ! :DDDDD Hahaha yeah omg looking at teukie's driving skills make me wanna laugh ! Our leader is just SOOOOOO CUTE ! 
 
image