Moments ♥

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

 
- Eunhyuk's point of view -
 
As the plane continued it's long flight to Singapore , everyone unknowingly fell asleep except me and the forever awake gamer-kyu maknae ~ Shindong was swallowing his saliva as he slept while muttering softly : I'm hungry ------ while chomping on nothing but air, and Kyuhyun sitting next to him slapped him on his cheek , asking him to shut up as he furiously hit on the buttons of the game console while Donghae on his right slept with his shades perched on his nose bridge , looking like a complete idol . Yesung and Ryeowook were hugging each other very tightly ,their legs even entwined as they murmured blissfully in their sleep . Passerbys stared at them , trying to figure out if they had seen them somewhere , I guess we looked familar to them , since we ARE korea's top idol group ! Kekeke~ Eunjung slept peacefully , without being such an embarrassment like Shindong or the yewook couple . As I looked at her with cute sleep creases on her face , I smiled . She was just too cute , and it makes me feel so much more protective of her ! I adjusted her falling blanket , turned back to the small screen and continued watching the movie .
 
Yawns , it was so boring during flights sometimes . And the films being screened . I rubbed my aching eyes sleepily and turned the lit screen off . Slipping my shades on my face , since I looked really ugly when I was sleeping ( Ryeowook told me ... ) , I adjusted my seat to the maximum so that the seat was the same height with Eunjung's and leaned back . God , it felt great to ride on business class ~ I remember when we were still trainees we had to only survive on instant noodles for days because we were too poor , and could only stare as others gorged on meat and other delicious food . But our hard work really paid off , we were really enjoying the life we had right now . We knew all these didn't come easy , thus we still tried not to spend so much . Being an idol had it's ups and downs , and though it was tough , I loved being a part of super junior . The fans' , though they could get rather scary at times , but their love towards us were really intoxicating and warmed our hearts everytime we saw them cheering so hard for us . Super junior went through so much , and without ELFs I'm sure we wouldn't have risen to the top . Despite so many difficulties , they still continued to love and care for us as though we were their real family <3 That's why I loved our ELFs ~ 
 
shifting my body to the left , since that was how I preferred to sleep , I was suddenly facing eunjung , who looked too pretty to be asleep . I blushed at the sudden thought that it was as if we were sleeping together ...... Yah leehyukjae what are you thinking of ? Go to sleep you pabo ! With an embarassed gummy smile I shut my eyes close and fell asleep ......
 
- Eunjung's point of view -
 
I'm ------- hungry ......
I opened my eyes slowly , wincing as the bright light entered my eyes and sat up slowly . Rubbing my eyes , I sat there stoned for awhile . I was really abit blur when I had just woken up , and it was kinda retarded . Looking to my left , I saw eunhyuk sleeping like a little child , with his shades slipping down his nose bridge and his mouth slightly open . His body was all curled up as he rubbed his muscular but thin arms , trying to get himself warm . I grinned , lifting the blanket wrapped around me and gently laid it on him , tucking the ends carefully , afraid that he would wake up . Instead , he just mumbled in his sleep and suddenly grabbed my arm , hugging it to his chest ! My face became tomato red as I became flustered , Wha------what was hyukkie oppa doing ! aish , this was so awkward ! I tried to untangle my arm from his but he just held it even tighter , even slightly smelling my arm like a soft toy in the process ! Oh my god . Not wanting to interrupt hyuk from his sleep , I had no choice but to "lend" my arm to him as a bolster as I waved my other available hand in the air , trying to get the attention of an air stewardess , who came shortly .
 
 
"Yes miss , may I help you ?"
An air stewardess with sparkling eyes and a pearly white smile smiled sweetly at me as I requested for a set of breakfast . She noticed my arm being hugged my Eunhyuk and her smile grew even wider . As she came back awhile later with my breakfast , I thanked her politely . She glanced at me and hyuk and grinned .
"Ah miss , your boyfriend is so sweet , not wanting to let go of your arm even when he's asleep ~ I'm so jealous , hehehe ~"
My face flushed red again , I smiled awkwardly as she smiled and left . My--- Boyfriend ? If only !
 
turning my focus back to the airplane breakfast , which was american style breakfast , I grinned happily and opened the lid of the breakfast and the smell of food wafted in the air ~  Yay , finally some decent food ! After all , I was finally going to taste normal food instead of the ...... rubbery , tasteless , plastic-tasting things which the hospital called : food . I held my fork with the available hand and dug in . The first bite of chicken sausages made me feel as if my taste buds were finally alive ! Within minutes , I had finished my breakfast and felt so damn stuffed , But it was worth it ! kekeke , I smiled to myself , feeling contented as I started playing with my iphone ~ The time was ten forty , around an hour and twenty minutes more till we touch down ! I was feeling really excited since it was the first time I had been abroad , I can't wait to see the world from another perspective ~
 
Eunhyuk's Iphone suddenly caught my eye as I sneakily took away the iphone away from his lap and grinned . Someone's gonna get a new wallpaper ~~~ I quickly snapped several photos of hyukkie sleeping like a dork , curled up in the blanket while grabbing onto my arm with his mouth wide open . I changed the sleeping photo into his wallpaper and also took a selca with him sleeping while he pouted in his sleep and rested my head against his and set it as the lock screen wallpaper .
Kekeke ! Secretively I slipped his iphone back to his lap . Gazing at his sleeping face I couldn't help but stare at him , he was really just too handsome ! <3 suddenly , I felt hyuk stirring and immediately turned to watch the movie shown . Yawns , the films being screened on flight !
 
- Eunhyuk's point of view -
 
Ahhhhhhh it felt good being able to sleep without anyone disturbing ~ no : "hyung , time to wake up , we've reached !" , no filming , no schedules , nothing ~ I stretched my arms contentedly as I stifled a yawn. How long have I been asleep ...... I peered at my watch on my wrist , it was already eleven thirty , which meant there was only half an hour more till we reach singapore ~ We haven't had enough time to actually tour Singapore during our previous trip , thus we were definitely going to spend some time there exploring , especially trying out the food , since SHINee dongsaengs kept bragging to us about what they had there ! I grinned at eunjung who was watching movies while smiling at me cheekily .
"Morning oppa! Did you sleep well ? "
"Neh dongsaeng ~ oppa slept well ! Did you miss your best oppa while he was asleep ? "
"Ani , I was too busy watching the movies to even notice you were asleep ~"
I pinched her nose playfully .
"Tsk you hurt my feelings ! "
 
In the meanwhile , I checked my phone and was shocked to find that my lock screen wallpaper has been changed to a photo of Eunjung and I , with me asleep looking ridiculously hot while pouting ( No , I am not egoistic , it's called self-confidence~ ) and Eunjung looking so damn adorable ! I grinned my gummy smile and unlocked my phone to find a really unglam photo of my sleeping with my mouth wide open ! Beside me , I could hear Eunjung's laughter faintly .
 
"Yah kimeunjung ! How could you do this ! "
"Mianhae oppa , you were really too cute !~ kekeke you can't change the wallpapers araso ! "
"Aish , you little pabo ~ " I pinched her cheeks as she stuck out my tongue . 
Of course I wouldn't change the photo of us together , I 'll just sneakily change it when Eunjung's not noticing ...... After all , she has a rather short attention span !
 
After chatting with eunjung for awhile and waking up the other members since they needed some time to be presentable , there was an announcement .
 
"We would be reaching Singapore in approximately ten minutes, so please buckle your safety belts and stay at your seats . We thank you for choosing korean airlines , and have a good trip ! "
 
Eunjung clapped her hands in delight and cheered .
"YAY WE'RE REACHING ! "
 
All the other members also had excited and kiddish looks on their faces , with sparkling eyes and bright smiles on their faces ~
 
our singapore journey , was about to begin !
 
 
FINALLY UPDATING BECAUSE MY MOTHER TONGUE O'LEVELS WAS OVER YO ! kekeke ! saranghae to readers including silent readers ! <3
xoxo,amanda ~