the welcome party : PART TWO - games and fireworks !

- 너라고: it's you ♥

" Since we're so full and bored,let's play games !" heechul exclaimed and everyone nodded to the suggestion .
"games are great , but what should we actually play ? " Donghae scratched his head , unable to think of what to exactly do . "hmmm let's just play the usual,YOU KNOW,THAT !" There was an unfamilar glint in heechul's eyes which made me wonder what I had gotten myself into . "That? but-but it's only the first day that eunjung's with us,you really wanna do that ? " sungmin glanced at me worriedly . "I mean,it could ruin the good images that eunjung has of us ! ahhhh ! " I looked over at sungmin nervously :" sungmin oppa,what game is it exactly? It's scaring me ! " kangin smirked: " kekeke it's a dare game , you will choose a piece of paper from a set of dares and complete the task ! if you don't wanna do it,you'll have to drink the whole can of beer in one shot ! That's all ~ are you game ?" kangin taunted me .I smirked :" kangin oppa,that's nothing ! i mean I always played games like that with my classmates ! YOU'RE ON "

"THEN LET'S START THE GAME . I'LL PREPARE THE DARES WITH HEECHUL & LEETEUK HYUNG ! DONGHAE & SUNGMIN GET THE DRINKS READY . IT'S GONNA BE FUN . " kangin said with gusto as he walked off with the others in charge of the dares . "oh my,this is going to be a tough one . They set the most unbelievable dares ........ " Eunhyuk stated to me . I stared at him as he watched me seriously , oh god did I make the wrong decision ? i shouldn't have agreed so easily ! me and my big mouth !

I sat next to eunhyuk and chatted with him . He was a really nice guy ! we talked about anything we could think about : the usual behaviour of the members, their recent daily routines,schedules and practice days . I noticed his joyful expression when he mentioned dancing and as he talked about the members a look of contentment showed on his face . I realised that I was staring at his eyes,they were shining with life and it made him look seriously cute ..... and his lips are so cherry red ........ wait , why am I staring at his lips ? I mentally slapped myself and tried not to get distracted to the features on his face that I found myself so attracted to . but he really is so cute ...... "eunjung ? are you alright ?" his words jolted me from my fantasy and I jumped a little . " ah nothing's wrong oppa ! I was just thinking about something !" He seemed not to notice anything as he continued to talk about the member's personalities . I wonder if he actually knew that I was thinking about him .....

EUNHYUK'S POINT OF VIEW :
as I chatted with eunjung , she really made me relax alot . When I had first known that a new member was entering super junior,I was so worried about this new member,especially when she's a girl ! but her bubbly and happy personality had made me believe she would fit into superjunior just fine ! I stared at her as she talked about how she was scouted , her eyelashes are really pretty,thick and long ~ Her almond shaped eyes ... her small , lollipop-red lips ... oh my god lee hyuk jae what are you doing ! focus on what she's saying ! she didn't seem to notice my spacing out as she continued to babble happily about how glad she is to be here . I wonder if she actually knew that I was thinking about her .....

I showed her to my room, well , now it's our room , since nobody had remembered to do so . The room looked neat and tidy ( well I am kind of a neat freak) . The one side of the room which was hers had a dresser, and a single bed with a pink comforter spread on it and a big teddy bear sits on the bed , given by yesung from his fans . . Eunjung placed her luggage on the carpet and jumped on the bed in glee like a little child,which made me smile . Then she curiously walked over to my bedside table and picked up a framed photo of me and Nayoung . We were in lotte world then , sharing a cotton candy while laughing happily . It all seemed such a long time ago ......

"Oh oppa ! is this your girlfriend ? She's really pretty ! "Eunjung exclaimed,holding out the photo for me to see . Suddenly , the scene of that incident came crashing back to me, the motorcycle ride,all those lights,that distinct smell of blood , her broken face ........."Don't touch it ! " I snapped at her as I snatched the framed photo from her hands . She looked shocked from my sudden hostility as she backed out of the room slowly , stammering :" I--I'm really sorry oppa,I didn't mean to make you angry . I--I was just curious ......" with that,she quickly left, but not before I caught the hurt expression on her face and tears shining in her eyes . Lee Hyuk Jae, why did you have to do that ! You're such a jerk !

EUNJUNG'S POINT OF VIEW :
I wiped my eyes dry and walked out of that room . I admit,when eunhyuk snapped at me,I really felt so hurt and shocked . I mean,I only looked at the photo,I didn't mean any harm ...... sighs,only the first day and my roommate already hates me ! And I was wondering why this day had gone so smoothly ...... I got to the kitchen ,looking for something to drink in the fridge when I heard a voice behind me :" Eunjung dongsaeng ! You need any help ?" I turned around and discovered Donghae standing behind me , flashing that smile that would make anyone like him . "It's ok donghae oppa,I'm just looking for something to drink ...... If i could find something . Seriously oppa, you guys drink these stuff ? " I held up a can of ginseng soda and gagged at the thought of its taste . He chuckled , saying :" No,that's what our elfs bought for us ! We seldomly drink it,apart from yesung who loves it . He's a weird guy ! We have fruit soda, but they're all secretly stored away by us ! Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung drinks apple,Heechul hyung and Hankyung peach, Yesung hyung and Ryeowook orange, Siwon and Kibum grape . Eunhyuk and Shindong cherry , Kyuhyun and Sungmin strawberry and me honeydew ! I hope you like honeydew soda cause that's the remaining flavour ! " I grinned . " Oppa that's my favourite flavour actually ! " Donghae's smile lit his whole face as he reached into an opaque lunchbox and handed a honeydew soda to me . " Finally there's someone to drink this with me ! The others say that it tastes bad,but I love it , and now there's someone who likes it ! " Donghae and my first common point : We both loved honeydew soda ! kekeke he's really such a sweet guy , as he taught me about the unspoken rules of the house , or rule , which is : never ever eat something that belongs to another person,especially yesung !

He held my hand and pulled me to the living room while saying :" The game's starting ! let's go ! " and sat beside me in the circle . Just then , Eunhyuk walked over and sat next to me . I secretly glanced sideways at him, wondering if he was still pissed . He gave me a sheepish glance and mouthed " I'm sorry " to me . The previous bitterness and hurt which weighed on my mind was instantly erased as I winked and mouthed back " No problem oppa ! I'm sorry too ~ " We exchanged glances and grinned .

DONGHAE'S POINT OF VIEW :
As I watched Eunhyuk and Eunjung exchange glances,I couldn't help but notice how close they looked , and actually felt a surge of jealousy rising . She was really starting to grow on me , her bubbly personality and her bright smile . When did they become so close ? I have never seen eunhyuk smile at a girl that genuinely since Nayoung . hmmmmm, what is exactly going on between these two ?

EUNJUNG'S POINT OF VIEW :
"the dares are ready ! let's start the game ! " Kangin bellowed as he entered the living toom . A huge pile of beer was placed at the middle of the circle which we have formed . Leeteuk held a cardboard box and let each of us pick a dare out of the box . The first one to open the dare was kyuhyun , He read :" Go to the laundry basket,pick out the smelliest clothes and wear them throughout the game . This is easy , don't you think ? If i wear the clother everyone would be affected , oh well I guess I just have to ......" He started standing up , but Sungmin sitting next to him pulled him down . "Yah ! we practiced just now ! The clothes are super disgusting with sweat , please don't do it ! I'm the one that's going to suffer ! I'll even drink the beer for you ! " as Sungmin downed the beer within one go while others cheered . This was going to be interesting , I thought .

After many dares which included chilli eating ( siwon ) , dish washing ( sungmin ) , dressing as a girl (heechul) , Pole dancing ( hankyung and kibum ) , pie eating ( donghae and shindong ) stuffing a fist into his mouth ( such a weird dare done by ryeowook) and turtle eating ( yesung ! ) and lastly sharing a bed for a week ( kangin and leeteuk) , that left eunhyuk and me . I opened the dare as I noticed heechul and leeteuk exchanging glances . I read :" Plant a kiss on the partner please ! " I blushed . " Yah, what is this ! Did you guys plan it ? " They grinned sheepishly while my face burned . I glanced at Eunhyuk who comforted my by saying :" Eunjung, it's ok I can just drink the beer ! It's just ....... twenty cans ? Are you kidding me ? " I looked at the anticipating members and back at eunhyuk . " Oppa it's ok, it's just a dare right ! let's get this over with ! " After saying that , I leaned forward and kissed him right on the lips . Ahhhh he was really cute up close and his lips were really soft ! it felt like electricity was surging through us ..... After a few seconds, I broke apart and grinned :" Done ! " Eunhyuk looked dazed as I tried not to blush as much as I felt ! Omo that was just so embarrassing , but I tried to play it cool .

Leeteuk stuttered :" The kiss was just meant to be on the cheek , dongsaeng ~ " oops ...... The others just cheered wildly and patted me on the back hard , saying "Well done dongsaeng ! look how shocked you made eunhyuk ! kekeke " I turned to eunhyuk. worried that I had scared him . " Oppa, are you ok ? I'm so sorry if I scared you ! "

EUNHYUK'S POINT OF VIEW :
what had just happened ? Did eunjung just kiss me? I heard her sounding so worried and smiled feebly at her, saying :" I'm ok dongsaeng ! Don't worry ~ " The others , knowing the game was over, went back to their own rooms,those who had drank complaining about how sleepy they were . Eunjung and me went back to our room . She changed into a comfortable t-shirt and shorts and she snuggled into bed . "Goodnight oppa ! sweet dreams ~ " as she turned off the lights . I stood awake in the darkness , lying on my bed and lightly touching my lips , not believing what had actually happened . The kiss, it ----- felt like fireworks ......

-
-
-
this chapter is so long and boring ! kekeke cause my inspiration had kinda diminished so I just tried to write whatever I could think about ! next chapter would be better I PROMISE ! thanks for reading and comment please ! love yaaaaa ~

xoxo,amanda ~