It's time for some fun again ~

- 너라고: it's you ♥

- eunjung's point of view -

After a few days of hospitalisation , I was finally permitted to be discharged . It was 28/01 , a day before super show 3 SG concert 1 , and we were heading straightaway to singapore . super junior oppas had already helped me pack my luggage two days beforehand after I insisted that I wanted to go with them .

- two days ago (26/01/2011)  -

"oppa ! I want to go with you guys , please bring me there too !" I rubbed my hands in a pleading way , begging them to bring me to singapore .

"No dongsaeng ! It's not as if we don't want you to come , but seriously you've just got better , you need loads of rest and travelling would really tire you out ! " Yesung objected , sitting on the sofa . The rest of the members nodded . Kyuhyun gave his evil smirk and stated :

"Yeah , for once , yesung hyung is actually talking sense , you know I haven't heard hyung say something so sensible and mature since forever --- yah hyung stop throwing the pillows at me it hurts ! Remember what the doctor said , you need lots of rest , you're still so vunerable now , what if you get sick there ? listen to oppas and just stay here , araso ? "

I pouted , crossing my hands over my chest and whined :

"But I've dreamed of going for so long ! Now I can't go ...... And if you guys go without me , I'll be alone here with no one to accompany me and I'll feel so lonely T.T oppas you guys can't dump me here ! I wanna eat singapore food I heard they're really good , I'm sick of hospital food , seriously do they even use salt here ? It tastes so bland my taste buds are deprived ! "

Shindong suddenly said : " Ah but I think it's not that bad ....... " Everyone looked at him with raised eyebrows and he smiled sheepishly .

"Because dongsaeng didn't wanted to eat the food , so I ate them . kekeke ~ this is called not being wasteful! "

Leeteuk smiled , ruffling my hair like a little kid and pinched my cheeks .

"Araso araso , we'll let you go . "

after hearing this statement I sat up straight , a pleased grin forming on my face .

"Really ? Really really oppa ! Omo I knew leeteuk oppa will understand me ! " I babbled while giving him a big hug while he grinned and ruffled my hair .

" Yah hyung ! You're really gonna let her go ? But what if she's not used to the temperature there ? What if she catches some weird flu bug there ? What if she's not used to the food there ? and it's a foreign country there , who's gonna take care of her while we're busy ? And --- " Donghae's rambling was stopped by Heechul .

"Leedonghae , when did you become so naggy ? Our dongsaeng wants to go and we should let her go ! Letting her go overseas to breathe some fresh air would be good , and we can also take care of her ! If we leave her in the hospital we won't know if she'll even eat anything ! "

I beamed and gave Leeteuk and Heechul a big hug .

"Thanks oppas , you guys are the best ! neomu neomu saranghae ! ~"

- Super Junior's point of view -

Initially , we really didn't allow Eunjung to go with us , because we were so worried about her health . She still looked pale and so skinny , as we stared at her bony wrist and sunken cheeks our heart couldn't help but get overprotective over her , but when we saw how eunjung's eyes shone , how her initially pale cheeks had a tinge of healthy pink in them , and how happy she looked of course made us change our mind . After all , how could we burst her bubble right ? But we've made up our mind , to protect her and take care of her with all our might .

-28/01/2011 in the early morning -

-Eunjung's point of view-

Leeteuk and Heechul had left for singapore first , and we were taking a later flight there , while Siwon and Sungmin would arrive tomorrow due to their drama schedules . I stood next to the bed which had been my "little world" ( since I spent most of my time on the bed ) , and smiled . I was so glad to be finally free , no more lying down and no more needles poked into my arms ! I stared at my arms which had plasters covering the numerous needle marks (six , I counted . the nurse just didn't know what she was doing ! ) and poked at them , then winced from the pain . Ouch , it still hurt . Just then , kyuhyun was done with the dischargement paperwork and announced that we could leave . Siwon picked up my luggage and handed it to the waiting Donghae . Then , he walked towards me , arms held out for a hug . I grinned and hugged siwon . "Oppa , we'll see you tomorrow , I'll miss you so please come quickly !" Siwon laughed and lightly poked my cheeks .

"It's only for a day dongsaeng ! kekeke ok sungmin and I will come soon ! "

Then I walked over to a beaming sungmin and hugged him tight .

"Oppa ! remember our promise , the sleepover ! " Sungmin laughed happily and held out his pinky

"It's a promise eunjung ! We'll see you there ~"

We headed to the car which would drive us to the airport . Siwon and sungmin stood at the porch of the hospital vip exit and waved to us . We waved back excitedly and headed for the airport .

Singapore , here we come ! I can't wait !

(END)

IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT UPDATING ON TIME , SO CLICK NEXT CHAPTER ! :DDDDD