Super Junior's Guardian Angel ♥

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

 
- Eunjung's point of view -
 
We were doing lot picking for the arrangement of rooms , thus Leeteuk prepared slips of papers with our names written on it and folded neatly . There were five other rooms and each room was to be occupied by 2 apart from one room which would have to accomodate 3 ~ 
 
"Yah , siwonnie is always the gentlemen , let his room accomodate 3 !" Yesung suddenly stated , which everyone else agreed immediately . Of course , no one wanted to be the one who would have to share beds with another person , thus siwon was volunteered since was the kindest ! The first one to choose was Ryeowook , 
"I want to be in the same room as Eunjung ~~~" He whined .
"Who doesn't ! Just hurry up and choose , kimryeowook ! " Heechul snapped . and the frightened Wookie hurriedly picked a slip of paper and opened it gingerly .
"Ahhhh , Yesung hyung again ! Why am I always stuck with him ! " He complained , and earned a pinching of his pilthrum from yesung , which cracked everyone up ! The yewook couple just can't be separated ! 
 
Next to choose was Kyuhyun , who picked Siwon . 
"Ah , why am I so unlucky , that means our room would have 3 people ! I shouldn't have agreed to the suggestion yesung hyung gave ! But it's okay , I won't be sleeping actually , I'm planning to game the whole night ! " Kyuhyun's eyes shone , and I stiffled a giggle . I'm lucky that I didn't share a room with kyu , even though I love this oppa of mine , when he games , he doesn't use headphones , so it would mean a night without sleep ...... Luckily Siwon isn't here tonight , kekeke ! :D
 
The papers containing the names of the ones with roommates were taken out secretively by leeteuk ,and we continued .
 
Henry was next , and he picked Zhoumi oppa as his roommate . 
"YAYYYY ! " eunhyuk and donghae hi-fived each other when they saw the results . 
"Yah , do you guys have to be so obvious ? Tsk ! zhoumi hyung again , I guess I can't not even see him for a day ~~~ " Henry whined , however I knew he was pleased with zhoumi , since the both of them was the closest amongst the whole group . Zhoumi gave him a soft punch on his right arm , and smiled .
 
Next up , Eunhyuk . He chose for a really long time before finally deciding on the one slip of paper which he confidently claimed had my name in it ! We all stared at his paper and cheered wildly when it was revealed to be donghae !
"YAH STUPID HYUK WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ME ! " Donghae shouted as Eunhyuk stood with his paper , frozen .
"Hahahaha I guess the eunhae couple can't be separated too ! " Ryeowook taunted , while the both of them sulked .
 
Finally , it was my turn to pick . I just grabbed the name closest from me , and opened the paper quickly , since every suju member I would have to share a room with was fine with me ! :D It turned out to be Sungmin , and I cheered happily . Kyaaaaa , I really liked sharing a room with Sungmin , since he was one of the closest with me ! kekeke ~
 
Finally , Shindong would be sharing the room with kyuhyun and siwon . 
"I'm so glad I'm a deep sleeper , then I won't be affected by Kyu and his gaming ! "
 
However , since Sungmin and Siwon wouldnt be here till tomorrow , I was all alone in my room for the day ...... 
 
:Eunjung ah , don't worry , oppa is just next door from you , you can just open the connecting room door and we can accompany you ! " Leeteuk oppa kindly offered , and Heechul danced wildly as he shouted " Oh yeah ! " I smiled and gave both of them a hug . Being the hyungs of the group , they were really the most protective and caring ! we went back to our rooms to start unpacking our luggages . Eunhyuk helped me to carry my luggage into my room and I gave him a hug . Ahhhh , it was the first time I didn't share a room with Eunhyuk , and it was a little strange ~ 
"Eunjung ah , if you feel bored , come to our room araso ! you know hae and me would gladly welcome you anytime ! " He smiled his signature gummy smile .
"Kamsa oppa , I will ~ You go have a rest , it's gonna be a busy day tomorrow !~ " I said , as he ruffled my hair and left .
 
I walked into the hotel room , and it was huge , with two queen beds and a beautiful view of the singapore flyer . I flung my luggage on the floor and jumped excitedly on the bed , ahhhh it was so springy and comfortable ! :D I reached for the remote control and turned the 40"flat screen plasma tv on , then I ran to the bathroom . Seeing the bathtub made me wanna soak in it all day long ! I loved living in a hotel , it was so foreign and exciting ! Kekeke I guess I was overreacting a little ,. but you can't blame me , since it was my first time overseas ! I started unpacking , hanging my clothes in the wardrobe , and when I was done I hurriedly showered , putting on minimum makeup and changed into a more casual outfit , since we were just going downstairs to one of the restaurants in the hotel for our dinner . After meeting the others outside Leeteuk and Heechul's room , we went downstairs for our dinner , which was in a posh seafood restaurant . We were ushered into a vip room , where our food came really soon . After a long day of travelling , we were all famished , thus everyone was snatching for the food , not caring about their image , and it because chaotic after awhile , with chopsticks flying all over the food ! I laughed at how things were still the same , they still snatched over their food like how they do when they're in the dorms ! I helped to serve the soup to every member , as they started to gulp it all down .
 
"Oppa , eat slowly , kekeke ! Are you guys that hungry ? " I grinned , reaching for a serviette and using it to wipe Kyuhun's cheek , which had gravy on it . Ohmygod , they were really such kids ! Kyuhyun , who sat on my right, smiled cutely at me and continued to gobble down the food on his plate . Eunhyuk was taking food from the serving plates and putting them onto my plate .
"Eunjung ah , you should eat more vegetables , and oh the chicken's rather good , and fish ! You need more protein . Oh the seafood tofu is great too , and the cereal prawns , and the squid ! Oh yeah don't forget ....... " He babbled as he filled my already heaping plate with more and more food ! 
"Oppa ! That's enough , omo , so much food , how am I supposed to finish all of them ? " I laughed and pinched my adorable oppa's cheek .
"Kamsa hyukkie oppa , I'll eat well ! But ...... You didn't get anything for yourself ! I'll help you ------- " My words were stopped as I stared in disbelief at the once full , now empty plates ! 
"Omo ! All the food has been taken ? Aish ! " I glared at the other members heaping plates , their guilty faces , at Hyuk's clean and empty white plate , and back at hyuk . He grinned innocently ,
"That's why I had to take so much for you , see , it's all gone ! We're like that when we're out , kekeke ! "
"Aish , pabo oppa ! Then you should have taken some for yourself ! Luckily we can share my food ! " I gave half of the food on my plate onto his plate and hushed his protests .
"Yah , oppa ! I have so much , and seriously I won't be able to finish all of them , so we'll just share ! Eat up now ! " 
He ruffled my hair and with a " kamsa dongsaeng , you're the best ! " , dug into his dinner hungrily .
 
Oh , the food was really great ! The taste was exotic , yet it still suited us just fine ! Aish , I should travel more , then I would be able to try cusines from all over the world , and also be able to explore the world ! 
 
Finally , we had finished eating , and we were absolutely stuffed ! 
"No more , I don't think I can eat anymore ! " Ryeowook said , slumping into his cushioned seat , patting his still-flat stomach . I nodded , and we left the restaurant , back to our dorms for the members to get some rest . Tomorrow was the first day of the concert , they would be very busy and tired , with not enough time to sleep ,  thus they should rest well tonight . We all went back to our rooms , and I took a long bath , soaking in the bathtub . The bathtub water smelled of the peach salt I had brought from korea , and when I came out of the bathtub , my fingers and toes were slightly wrinkled , but it seriously felt so great ! 
 
After awhile of lingering in the hotel room by myself , I decided to take up leeteuk and heechul oppa's offer and unlocked the connecting door . They had always opened the door , just in case I would want their company ~ Aish , they were really too sweet , what did I do to receive so much love from them ? huhuhu :D The first thing I saw when I entered their room was Leeteuk changing . 
"AH ! DONGSAENG WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY HERE ! " the flustered leeteuk hurriedly hid under the covers of his bed , as I chuckled . 
"Aigoo , oppa , you don't have to be so shy !~ You are always topless and walking all over in the dorm ! kekeke ! " Aish , my leeteuk oppa was just too cute ! 
"See ! you're such a showoff , always flaunting those abs of yours ! " Heechul chorused , jumping onto leeteuk's bed and pulling the covers off the embarrassed Teukie , as he flailed his arms to get back the covers . The two oldest members still acted like little kids , kekeke they're just too cute ! 
 
After 5 minutes of chaos , leeteuk finally got dressed and we sat on his bed ( Heechul didn't want his bed to get messed up , kekeke ~) , starting our small "heart to heart talk " . 
 
First , we started to ask Leeteuk about his feelings right now , and he opened up to us .  
 
" Being a leader is indeed hard work , but I really love being a member of super junior and also being an idol . Sometimes , when I feel really tired , you guys always find ways to cheer me up , and I am really so thankful . I know all the members secretly miss Kangin , Hankyung and kibum ...... I really miss them too , but we still have to continue with our lives , with what we should do ! With the members and you dongsaeng , I'm really happy now ! "
 
I hugged Leeteuk oppa . Our leader really had a stressful life , and I was glad that he felt so happy now , that he felt our love towards him , by how strong he was . 
"Oppa , if you have any problems , you can tell me araso ? I'll always be behind you guys ! "
He pinched my cheek adoringly and smiled . 
" I know you do ♥"
 
Next was Heechul oppa .
 
"I know some may think that I'm not a good idol , that I don't even know how to sing or dance well , that why am I so popular since I'm not talented , nor handsome , and sometimes it hurts . People always think of me as the self-centered , vain member , but actually , I'm really a deep thinker . Even though I might be so tired of all these sometimes , when I think of the members and our ELFs who actually love us so much , I put aside all those feelings , brush away all the insecurities and unhappiness , and do my best . I'm really lucky to be an idol , to get so much love from you guys and ELFs , so what's there to be unhappy about ? Kekeke I'm a strong man ! But also as pretty as a flower ~~~ "
 
What Heechul said almost brought tears to my eyes . I had no idea that he was actually feeling like that , and I really needed to portect all my suju oppas no matter what . I gave him a big hug . The members were all strong but vulnerable , being idols , they couldn't say what was troubling them , what was actually on their minds , and all they could do was to put on a brave front , and hide their emotions behind their smiles . To think that they couldn't express their feelings and could only cry to themselves softly when they were in bed , it made my heart ache . 
 
I guess my role was to become super junior's listening ear , to be able to comfort them when anything goes wrong , to be by their sides , to let them show their true selfs , to let them feel like normal humans .
 
"Oppas , actually , I feel really guilty for not being able to share your pain . I mean , I didn't debut as a suju member in the end , and I'm still living in the dorm ..... So you guys , when you feel sad , come and look for me , I'll give you comfort , when you guys are tired , I'll help massage your shoulders ! When you guys are hungry , I'll cook for you all ! I'll be your best dongsaeng ! So don't keep all your feelings inside you , share them with me , araso ? You know how much I love and treasure you guys ~~~ ♥"
 
Leeteuk smiled and gave me a warm hug , while heechul also hugged me tightly, saying "Aish dongsaeng , I forbid you to feel guilty ! " .
 
" Aigoo , our best dongsaengie ~~~ To us , we work hard to see the smile on your face . To make you happy , that makes us happy too ! So no matter what , just continue to stay by our sides and always be happy , that's all we ask from you ~ ♥ because we love and treasure you too ! " Leeteuk said ~
 
I smiled , these guys really have ways to touch my heart , aish I could feel my eyes water alittle ! 
 
Leeteuk's last sentence made me smile .
 
"You're super junior's guardian angel ~ Our pretty little guardian angel "
.
.
.
 
The night ended with the successful heart to heart talk and I slept on leeteuk's bed while he slept on the sofa . 
"Goodnight leeteuk oppa , kamsa oppa for giving up your bed ! goodnight bigspacestarkimheechul ! (That's what he commanded me to call him ! )kekeke heechul oppa is the coolest ! " I said , and as the lights were turned off , I whispered " You know I love you guys " , allowing the tears of gratitude that I've hid slide down my cheeks .
 
I love super junior oppas , I really do ♥
 
-end-
 
.
.
.
 
AHHHHH FINALLY UPDATED ! MIANHAE FOR THE LATE UPDATE ! was really busy ! I feel that this chapter's a little crappy , so mianhae people ! :P i've been too busy T.T 
 
OH YEAH ! readers , I've created a new BEAST fanfic , so check it out yo !  
 
우리의 사랑의 노래♥- Our Love Song : BEAST : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54036/our-love-song-beast-beast-dongwoon-dujun-hyunseung-junhyung-kikwang-yoseob
 
ILY READERS, please comment , subscribe and support both fanfics ! 
 
SARANGHAE ! ♥♥♥
 
xoxo, amanda ~
 
comment replies :
 
randomfangirl : Yeah they'll be all so shocked kekeke ! But wanted the 83-line and sungminnie bonding time with  Eunjung so here we go ! Thanks for commenting ! ^^
kpopholic79 : huhuhu donghae is alr jealous enough ! In the end it's rooming with sunminnie and 83-line , okay right ? Kekeke kamsa for commenting ! ^^
chocolate : yeah our ahjussi/ahjumma teukie ! kekeke ! :D awwwww you want to make other members jealous too ! HAHAHA ! but in the end it's sungminnie and 83-lines ! Ilovethemtobits ! ♥ ahhhhh zhoumi is just so adorable right ! HISCHINESEOMGILOVEHIMSPEAKINGCHINESE ♥
 
ps : for the photo , it's not mine , but I can't find the owner ! T.T credits are not mine ! - just saying! -