Showered with LOVE .

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

yeahsujufaces:  ifeelstellar:  eeeeeeeeee!<3  If you know what he means.  HIS FACE !
 
HAHAHAHA HIS FACE OMGGGGGGGGGGG ! 
gif credit: kpopcorngifs.tumblr.com
 
Eunjung's Point Of view -
 
 
After alighting the plane , we met up with zhoumi and henry oppa at the airport alighting lobby . They took a different flight from us since the both of them had some other activities in China  . I had known them for quite some time , since they were always at the super junior dorms when Hankyung left and SJ-M activities were halted , like me , who always stayed at home as I didn't have anything to do , and soon they became one of my closer oppas in the dorm . Since I could speak both mandarin and english well , we could communicate without any problem ! We always met up for shopping trips and Zhoumi oppa became my fashion stylist as he bought outfits for me and henry would be grumbling cutely that he was hungry ~  But I haven't been seeing them recently as they've been busy at schedules in other countries , mainly China and Taiwan , and I really missed them ! The super junior dorm was so quiet without them , and I was definitely looking forward to finally see them again !
 
From far , I saw a really tall guy sporting shades looking left and right , as if he was looking for someone while the other guy with a cap on his head and adorable puffy cheeks walked next to him . Immediately , I ran over to them  .
 
"AHHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE HEREEEEEEE ! "
 
I guess I must had shocked them a little , as they both looked frozen before realising that the crazy girl who ran towards them and screamed so loudly was just their dongsaeng , Eunjung . When they realised who I was , they grinned really widely ! Zhoumi oppa gave me a big hug . The scent of his cologne was so familar and soothing ~ Ah, it's been so long since I've seen them ~
 
"Did you know how much I missed you two ! I was always alone without you guys accompanying me in the dorm ! " 
I babbled in chinese while looked at Zhoumi and pouted , as he ruffled my hair like I was a kid and pinched my cheeks . 
"Oppa missed you alot too , little Eunjung ~ and I bought presents for you from China !  " 
"Yay ! Oppa is the best !" I cheered , he knew how much I loved presents !
 
"Hey , didn't you miss your favourite Henry Oppa ? I'm so hurt kimeunjung !" Someone said in english , and his familar accent immediately made me recognize him , as I immediately rushed to hug him .
"You know I missed you so much , Henry Lau , I missed your violin and piano playing , as well as the great s'mores you make ! " I playfully pinched his cheeks . I could be informal in front of him and he wouldn't mind , since he was from canada , thus he was more of a friend than a brother whom I have to be respectful to  ~
"Hahahaha you're still the same , kimeunjung , still as playful and adorable as ever !" He pinched my nose and I stuck out my tongue .
 
- Yesung's Point Of View -
 
"Ah hyung , they're here ! " Ryeowook exclaimed as I looked up from my phone to Zhoumi and henry standing at a distance from us while Eunjung ran towards them .
 
"Kekeke , eunjung is such an energetic dongsaeng , she must have missed them so much , after all , she's spent so much time with them in the dorm , while we were busy with our schedules ~" I said to no one in particular . I noted that Donghae and Eunhyuk had sulky faces as they pouted and slouched on the plush seats . aish , these two guys are really especially protective , can't they just let Eunjung out of their sight for a few minutes ? kekeke , the eunhae couple is definitely an easily jealous pair ~ 
 
- Donghae's Point Of view -
 
Watching Eunjung hugging henry and zhoumi made me feel ...... really jealous ! 
leedonghae , stop making such a big fuss out of nothing , Eunjung's not yours ! 
But ..... I want her to be mine . . .
AISH I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE !
 
- Eunhyuk's Point Of View -
 
I looked at the hand eunjung was initially holding and sighed .
When she let go of my hand and ran towards them , my heart really sank .
I know , why am I so sensitive ?
But ....... I just can't help it !
Eunjung ah , how could you let go of my hand ........
 
- Ryeowook's point of view -
 
Why is Eunjung so close with them ?
Hugging each other , talking to each other as if they had known each other for their entire lifes .....
But ------ I'm the closest with dongsaeng , I am !
 
- Shindong's Point of view - 
 
Hearing what Yesung hyung said , I looked up from my candy bar and saw them hugging each other while chatting happily .
Eunjung was as precious to me as my food , and that is a GREAT DEAL . 
Dongsaeng ah , don't get so close with others , your oppa will feel really scared , they can't snatch you away from me ! < sad face >
 
- Kyuhyun's Point Of View -
 
Okay , I know many might think that I'm just a rather hardcore "Gamer" and...... true , I do love gaming , but I really treated Eunjung like my real dongsaeng and was actually protective of her , thus when I saw her hugging Zhoumi and Henry I felt really ...... weird ~ I didn't like them hugging my dongsaeng , okay seriously I don't like anyone hugging my dongsaeng except me ! sobs T.T I know I don't look like a skinship kind of person , But I am actually ~ But I knew I was just being retarded , I mean , eunjung's just as much as their dongsaeng as mine ! I'm sure hyungs aren't as selfish as me !  ......... or maybe not , as I noted their sulky faces , all except Yesung . Ah who knew that the members were just as selfish as me ? and even more surprising , who knew Yesung could be so mature ?
 
- Henry's Point of view -
 
I broke away from Eunjung's hug and linked my arm with hers , while zhoumi walked behind us like the brother looking after his siblings , and we walked towards the waiting members ~ 
......
everyone looked really scary , except yesung hyung .
As I spotted them staring at my linked arm with eunjung's , I immediately unlinked my arm and gulped .
Ohmygod , this was scary , since when did the guys get so protective ?
 
- Zhoumi's point of view -
 
Woah , why were they all staring at us ?
.......
I leaned towards Henry and softly whispered into his ear .
"What's wrong with them ?"
He blinked nervously and stammered :" I don't know , but It's scary ... "
I smiled tentatively at all of them and said : 
" Hello guys , it's been so long since we've seen you all ! "
Henry also started hugging all the members goofily , and finally we saw smiles back on their faces as we chatted with them about how they had been ~
phew , they're finally back to normal and acting like the members that I knew ! 
But was it because of ..... Eunjung ?
ohmy , they were a little, too protective can I say !
 
- Eunjung's Point Of View -
 
As the guys started chatting among themselves , the manager came and told us that we have to leave right away . We were ushered quickly to the vehicle which would bring us to the hotel we would be staying in , with numerous security guards surrounding us to protect us . Before walking , eunhyuk gently helped me slip on a pair of shades . He whispered that the flashlights from the cameras would be really bright , and I smiled at his thoughtfulness .
"Oppa , your future girlfriend would be really lucky ~ " I chortled ,  he blushed madly and looked away . 
 
There were really so many fans waiting , over hundreds and it was really overwhelming as they started snapping photos . I mean , even a flash from one camera would be so bright , let alone hundreds of them ! as we hurriedly walked to the car . some fans even followed us and took videos while screaming at the top of their voices ! 
Ahhhhh , this was so scary , I don't know how do the suju members get used to all these ~
But I could really deeply feel the ELFs love as they held onto handmade banners , posters , gifts and how they screamed in pure excitement just because they've seen their "SUJU OPPAS" ~ kekeke I was a fangirl in the past too , and it was so fun ! ELFs were like a family ♥
 
Finally we reached the vehicle and climbed on , shutting the doors close and we drove off to the hotel . Donghae and Ryeowook waved to the crowd running after our vehicle and they all screamed really loudly ! Oh god , the ELFs were so freaking sweet ! Just a wave from their idols could make them so excited , I wonder , what if they were me ....... 
 
"Ahhhhhhh finally we're here ! Oppa , aren't you excited ? " I said excitedly to the person sitting next to me - Kyuhyun as he turned his game console off and faced me , which earned gasps from the other members .
"Oh my goodness , kyu turned it off , HE ACTUALLY TURNED HIS GAME OFF ! " Ryeowook shouted while flailing his arms in the air .
"I can't believe it , I have never seen him doing this , even if teukie hyung was talking to him ....... " Shindong added in , and the other members all nodded .
" That's the power of Eunjung ! Huhuhu ~" Yesung said .
 
Kyuhyun smirked and started chatting with me while I grinned . I knew that many thought of cho kyuhyun as a cold and boring guy who was only interested in gaming , but really , he was a seriously sweet guy who actually liked to talk as much as Teukie oppa ! Without his games , he was actually quite a good person to talk to ! To think that we actually first treated each other with disdain ,  after knowing him for the past years , we had really gotten so much closer ~ Since he was the closest in age as me in the superjunior dorm (apart from henry , who went MIA for the past months ) , we chatted really often and exchanged our troubles with each other ~ Once , we had even downed our sorrows in beer during an especially tough time for Kyuhyun , as he felt really tired and pressurized . It was the first time I had ever seen him cry openly in front of me , and it broke my heart . Since then , we always met after dinner at the balcony for a chat , and little by little , I started to open Kyuhyun's heavily guarded heart . 
 
- Eunhyuk's Point Of View -
 
I stared out of the window , admiring the sights of singapore . Ahhhhh it was really pretty over here , modern but so lively ! As I sneaked a glance of eunjung chatting with kyuhyun ,I smiled . Eunjung has a magical power that makes everyone like her and want to approach her . I mean , seriously all the members including me loved our dongsaeng so much , and everone could open up to her easily . Take kyuhyun as an example , he was always hiding his feelings , burying them deep in his heart , concealing his hurt and worries , but after eunjung came , he really changed . He became happier , and I believe all the members did become happier .
 
With Eunjung , what was there not to be happy about ?
 
...... Lee hyuk jae , you're really getting cornier and cornier by the minute !
 
Nevertheless I could feel a smile spreading on my face ~ 
 
Eunjung being able to come with us to singapore was really a great thing , It was like a family outing for all of us ~ kekeke it's gonna be fun !
 
- Donghae's point of view -
 
We finally reached the hotel and we were surrounded by waiting ELFs . Though all of us really wanted to spend some time with them who had spent so much time doing up all those fanboards and stuff , we were firmly ushered into the lobby of the hotel , where the fans were not allowed to enter . I felt really bad , but there was really no choice . Our luggages were handled by the bellboy so we were just going to visit Leeteuk and Heechul hyung in their room to discuss about the rooms allocation .
 
Reaching the suite , we pressed the doorbell numerous times and pounded hard on the door . 
 
"HYUNG HURRY AND LET US IN WE'RE TIRED ! " I shouted .
"TEUKIE HYUNG , CHULLIE HYUNG , LET US IN ~~~ " eunhyuk said cutely .
"WAIT , WE'RE BUSY RIGHT NOW ! GIVE US FIVE MINUTES !" heechul roared .
"What ? Five minutes waiting outside the corridoor ? That's too long ! Plus , We're blocking the whole walkway ! " Ryeowook complained . " Eunjung ah , talk to them please , I'm sure they'll listen to you ! "
 
- Eunjung's Point Of View -
 
I winked , Of course they were not going to make us wait outside ! 
 
"Oppa ~~~ Can't you guys hurry up , we're really tired ! I've just recovered you know , and I think I'm getting abit faint ...... "
 
.......... 
 
the door immediately opened and a flustered leeteuk ran out , flustered , cupping my face with both of his hands as he fussed over me worriedly like the UMMA he usually is while forcing me into the room to sit on the sofa as the members followed . 
 
"OMO EUNJUNG AH ARE YOU ALRIGHT WHY DO YOU FEEL FAINT HURRY UP AND COME IN DID YOU EAT BREAKFAST ------"
Seeing the members laughing , he immediately guessed that it was just a lie , and he sighed .
"Eunjung ah , don't scare oppa like that anymore ! I'm getting old , and I can't get shocked so often ! " He chided .
"Mianhae oppa , but you really believed me ? Kekeke oppa you're gulliable and that's so cute ! I missed you oppa ~ " I gave my "umma" a big hug as he softened and hugged me back .
"Yah kim eunjung , what about YOUR BEST HEECHULLIE OPPA ? " heechul huffed and I grinned , running to him and giving him a big hug ~ 
"OPPAAAAAA ! I , MISSED , YOUUUUUUUUUUUU ! " I shouted , earning chuckles from him .
"Crazy pabo ~" He poked my waist , making me feel ticklish as I screamed in laughter ~
 
"Okay okay , guys settle down , let's first settle the room allocation . " Leeteuk said seriously and all of us grew silent and obediently sat on the sofa , waiting for instructions from him , all except Heechul , who was lying on his bed playing with his phone . He gets away with everything , seriously ! But that's the charm of our KIMHEECHUL ~
 
"Okay , so we're gonna use the picking lots idea , the person whom you pick would be your roommate ! Let's start ! "
 
Ohhhhh , lot picking ! I wonder who would I get ~ ♥
 
< end >
.
.
.
ANY GUESSES TO WHO THE ROOMMATE SHOULD BE ? kekeke ! :D 
I'm still not that sure yet ! So suggestions are GLADLY WELCOME ! ♥
anyone could be the roommate , apart from leeteuk and heechul ~~~
comment please , kamsa and ILY ALL ! <3333333
 
AND IM SORRY THAT THIS IS GETTING DRAGGY T.T but I really wanna elaborate , that way the story would be nicer ! kekeke :D
 
comment replies
 
fielice: awwwww really ? kamsa kamsa kamsa ! Reading your comment makes me smile like a pabo ! Seatmate for SS4 manila ? KEKEKE I would love it too ! But i'm from singapore so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for SS4SG ! ♥  :DDD
 
kpopholic79: :DDDDDD kekeke i Updated ! ~ ♥ 
 
chocolate: yeahhhhh I ship them luh they're cute ! Kekeke ! :D I want to wake up next to sleeping hyuk he'll be so cute ! ♥
 
AllRiseSilver86: Thanks ! ♥ hahahaha Im jealous too ! :P hyuk is so omgggggggggggg adorable ! :D hahaha ! 
 
THANKS FOR COMMENTING PEOPLE I LOVE YA ALL SO MUCH ~
 
xoxo, amanda ~
 
ps, did my writing skills drop alot ? T,T dont know why but I just feel so ! MIANHAE I TRIED MY BEST! ♥