Chapter 16 : Sleepovers , secrets and surprises ~

- 너라고: it's you ♥

- Eunjung's point of view -

 
" Oh yeah , oppa wait ! first put this on ! " I scrambled to the numerous shopping bags and reached into one , pulling out a cute pyajamas ! It had a hood and bunny ears were attached to it , once I saw it I immediately felt that it was perfect for sungminnie ! 
"Yah ! you think I'm so girly , i mean , bunny pyajamas ? " Sungmin scoffed when he saw it , but seeing my crestfallen face he gave me a huge hug and laughed .
"Aigoo pabo , you know oppa was just kidding ! I love bunnies ! Kekeke ! You bought one for yourself didn't you ! It's a........ Either a bear or a kitten ..... Oh ! Marie the cat ! " Sungmin's adorable smile made me brighten , as I pulled out another set of similar pyajamas , but with kitten ears attached to it ~
"Of course you know me , Minnie oppa ! But its really super adorable ! " I exclaimed excitedly ~
 
We both changed into our cute pyjamas . I prepared all sorts of snacks that I've bought , little cakes , popcorn , candy floss , chocolate and candies , placing them onto little plates and set them on the bed . 
"Oppa look ! I bought so much to eat ! kekeke ! " I shouted in glee when sungmin came out of the bathroom in his new pyajamas , looking too adorable ! 
"Yay ! Dongsaeng you're the best ! " Sungmin chortled while pinching my cheeks .
"But I feel bad for not inviting the other members ..... Should we ----- " I suggested , only to be cut off by him ~
"Yah ! it's our sleepover ! Just the two of us , bonding time you know ! Don't you want to be with your best Sungmin oppa ? " He blinked his eyes cutely . Seriously , how can anyone resist leesungmin's aegyo ? He was just too cute ! 
"Araso oppa ! Let's start right now ! Let's eat and just chat ! " I said happily as we started fighting for the snacks ~
 
"So oppa , how have you been recently ? Any problems at work ? " I said while munching on caramel flavoured popcorn , and Sungmin with his mouth full of marshmellows struggled to speak .
"Yeah , it's been fine ! A bit tiring , but I've gotten used to it anyway ! kekeke ! What about you , dongsaeng ? Don't you feel really bored at home , since no one's there most of the time ? "
"Ahhhhhh , it gets really boring sometimes ! So while you guys were away , I went out and made alot of new friends ! " I beamed .
"Kekeke , I know ! You're always chatting with your friends on twitter ~ Leeteukie hyung says so . He always nags and complains : Look , Eunjung is chatting with T-ara's Hyomin ~ Oh wait , what's this I see ? Infinite's Hoya ? Yah , we need to keep a lookout for her ! She's so popular , why is everyone asking her out ? Aish ! I can't help but get worried ! I should lock her at home ! " Sungmin did a perfect reenactment of the umma Leeteuk , while I choked on the gummies I was eating , laughing really loud !
"Yeah that's it ! Teukie oppa looks so manly and easygoing , but he is really SUPER NAGGY ! But that's why I love him ! kekeke ! " I grinned . 
"But really , recently I've been going out with so many people ! Beast and cnblue oppas , 4minute and after school unnies , etc ! It's been really fun ! "
Sungmin smiled and ruffled my hair . 
"Dongsaeng ah , going out may be fun , just remember to take care of yourself araso ? Oppa knows you won't do anything foolish , but there are bad people outside ! " Sungmin said worriedly , as I smiled at his concern and fed him a piece of chocolate .
"Don't worry oppa , I'll take care of myself ! I'm really independent you know ! " I boasted ~
"Yeah right , who was the one that got lost while going to the supermarket ? We were so worried ! " 
"Aish oppa , that was just one time ! " I stuck out my tongue at him , while he shook his head .
"Pabo ! Dongsaeng ah , oppa wants to ask you a question ~ " He suddenly grew serious and stared at me . 
"Oppa , what is it , you're scaring me ! " I held his hands and swung them like a child .
 
"Are you ...... In a relationship now ? I just have a feeling that you have someone you like ...... And it's not from Super Junior . " 
I tried averting my eyes from Sungmin's scrutinising stare , and squirmed a little , as though I was placed under a microscope and examined by Sungmin .
"Ah oppa , you do know me so well , don't you ? " I finally relented and spilled out the truth .
"YAH ! IT'S TRUE ? WHO IS IT ! " Sungmin shouted , as I clamped my hand over sungmin's mouth .
"Oppa ! too loud ! They may hear ! " I pointed to the walls of the room , slowly releasing my hand .
"But yeah , it's true ...... I'm sort of in a relationship with a guy right now ~ It's still in early stages though , I'll tell you guys more when the time is right !" My face flushed a little as I grinned like a fool . He had revealed his feelings for me not too long ago , and I had accepted them ~ Though I felt really happy with him , there was just a tiny voice in me that told me he wasn't the one I really liked . Nonetheless , I was in a relationship and it felt really great , like a fresh spring day ~ 
Sungmin blinked , surveying my face and sighed .
"Araso dongsaeng , I understand ~ Oppa's really happy for you , but please be ........ careful okay ? I'm just saying ~ And I think you shouldn't let Eunhyuk or Donghae know . " He gently suggested .
"Sighs , sungmin oppa , I know ! I don't want eunhyuk and donghae oppa to get angry , but me being with another guy is better ! If not ...... To tell you the truth , I actually feel that Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa may be falling for me ...... And I don't want their friendship to have any changes or get affected because of me ! " I explained .
Sungmin gave me a small smile and hugged me gently . 
"I understand , dongsaeng , you don't want them to get hurt , don't you , eunjungie ~ Okay okay , I hope you're happy with your guy , and inform me when the time is right araso ! "
I beamed at sungmin and leaned my head against his shoulder . 
"Kamsa Sungminnie , you're the best oppa I have ~ "
"I know right ~" He boasted , and I lifted a pillow , hitting him playfully .
"Yah , how thick skinned are you ! OPPA , LET'S START A PILLOW FIGHT ! " 
 
I threw a pillow right in sungmin's face and ran off , while he chased me and we had lots of fun, watching movies on the tv , chatting , and just chilling . It has been too long since we had spent time together ~
Finally , we grew tired at around 2am . The last thing I remembered was me lying on the floor ~~~ 
Ah , it had felt so good finally telling someone about my relationship ! Now time to ---- sleep .......
 
- sungmin's point of view -
 
"Aish , she fell asleep already ~ " I shook my head while watching Eunjung lie on the floor , fast asleep and snoring lightly , and carried her to the bed gently . Though I tried to be supportive of eunjung and her new boyfriend , I couldn't help but get a little worried . Sighs , I was worrying too much . Eunjung knows how to take care of herself ...... Covering her with the soft comforters , I patted her cheek softly , whispered a "good night " and turned off the lights , climbing into bed . My heart still felt uneasy ...... Aish whatever , I'll keep a close eye on Eunjung from now on ~ 
 
Turning to face eunjung and her adorable sleeping face , I made up my mind .
 
She was our precious dongsaeng , and never will I allow her to get hurt .
 
I shut my eyes and slowly , fell asleep ~
 
.
.
.
 
- end -
 
Annyeong ! kekeke I finally updated ! Yay ! My chinese o'levels are finally over ! huhuhu one down , loads more to go ! :P hope this update was okay ! ^^ Will try to update more often yo ! 
OMG OH YEAH , people , you guys heard about the K&S rumors didn't you ?
KYUHYUN ....... HAHAHA im thinking it to be KYUHYUN&SUNGMIN ! 
what do you guys think ? suju&kara ~
Comment , subscribe and continue supporting this fanfic !
 
 
Comment replies :
 
randomfangirl - YEAH I WANNA BE HER TOO ! hahaha ! I'm always thinking myself as eunjung , LOLLLL ! But it's weird , why didn't it trend ? I SPAMMED LIKE CRAZY ! :P
kpopholic79 - Hahaha everyone's jealous yo ! :DDDDD i want a sleepover with our aegyo sungminnie <333333 UPDATED YO ! 
chocolate - I KNOW RIGHT LEEDONGHAE WAE SO HOT ♥ having sungmin as a roommate will be super adorable luhhhhhh ! SOBS I WANT SUJU OPPAS TO LIVE WITH ME TOO ! yeah , eunjung is so thoughtful , and Zhoumi IS REALLY GENTLEMAN MIMI ! ♥ I want him yo ! kekeke ! suju members are all super sweet ~~~ 
sjbiasELF - Hello new reader ! perfect ? Omo kamsaaaaaa ! ~~~ Hahaha I've updated yo ! now there's more ! ^^
 
I LOVE YOU GUYS REALLY REALLY ~~~~ ♥
ps , people , can you guys shoutout your BIASES in suju when you guys comment ? IM SO CURIOUS ! KEKEKE ! 
 
xoxo , Amanda ~ ^^
tumblr_lo9a4iXqOL1qd2p8ho1_500.gif
photo credits :  iSungmin.cn
gif credits : steambunsforsale.tumblr  ~
 
 
ps : ARE YOU READY ELFS ? 5JIB ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
tumblr_loeoyeMQMq1qcfueqo1_500.gif