the welcome party PART ONE- the dinner ♥

- 너라고: it's you ♥

" DINNER'S READY ! LET'S START THE WELCOME PARTY NOWWWWW I'M SO HUNGRY ! " 
this statement from shindong broke the awkward silence between leeteuk ,eunhyuk and me . Oh why did leeteuk oppa have to say that ! 
" OMO YOU TWO SOUND JUST LIKE A COUPLE ON WE GOT MARRIED ! " was what he said. I was so damn embarrassed, I mean, how could it be possible , what would these top korean idols find in me that would make me attractive to them ? NOTHING . nevertheless eunhyuk's cute blushing made me smile .

"RYEOWOOK OPPA ! I'll help set the dishes on the table ! " i shouted to the busy ryeowook dishing out so many bowls of rice on the kitchen counter . The others upon hearing the mention of food rushed to the dining table ~ I scooped up three bowls of rice in one hand and smoothly placed them in front of the guys who were acting like they haven't ate in days,snatching the available bowls and fighting for it !

"oppa here you go." I handed the rice to the closest person to me,kyuhyun . " YAY I AM ACTUALLY THE FIRST ONE TO GET RICE ! " but the bowl of rice was promptly snatched away by heechul . "YAH DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE FOOD TO YOUR HYUNGS FIRST ! tsk ~" With that,he took the seat next to kangin and started eating . kyuhyun looked so down it was so cute !

were they really so hungry ?

I chuckled to myself while I balanced two bowls of steaming kimchi soup and set them at both ends of the table . "Dongsaeng ah ! You're the guest today ! Don't serve us , we'll ask kyuhyun to do it , he'll be glad to do it,won't you ?" kangin glared at kyuhyun,who had finally got a bowl of rice and was happily picking up his chopsticks,ready to start devouring the rice . The goofy smile vanished immediately as he begrudgingly got up to help serve the food, but I said :"It's ok oppa ! I love serving food ! " and steered kyuhyun back to his seat,picking his chopsticks up again and giving it to him . He shot me a thankful grin and whispered :" thankyou dongsaeng . " I grinned back and went to and fro the kitchen,each time with numerous dishes balanced carefully on my arms . "woah eunjung ah how could you actually do that ?", Leeteuk stated while pointing at me with three plates on each arm . "I used to work at a bbq meat shop ,it was so hectic and I had to learn how to carry so many things at a time,oh well I guess I got used to it ~" I said .

finally the food was served and everyone had gotten a seat . I realised that their seating was based on age , thus I was placed next to kyuhyun at the other end of the table while leeteuk sat at my opposite . Leeteuk stated : " OK,let's start eat--" when siwon objected :" hyung ! we should say a prayer before dinner ! It's our first dinner with eunjung after all ~" Then he led us through the prayer .

"Today is the first day that eunjung had joined the super junior family,I hope that everyday would be as happy as today and may super junior be successful in the year 2010 . " When the prayer had ended, shindong rubbed his hands in glee and shouted merrily :" Time for dinner ! " and quickly snatched away the plate of pan-fried meat . At the same time , kangin smacked his hands away and scolded :" yah ! our dongsaeng is watching ! even though I know she has to get used to our "dining habits" but just for today , let's not frighten her , shall we ." Shindong sadly watched the plate of meat being passed to me and almost emptied as hankyung literally emptied the whole pile of meat onto my plate . I started to object :" it's ok hankyung oppa ! this is too much ! I don't eat that much , at least not this whole plate of meat ! " but he hushed my objections and whispered :" enjoy it while it lasts. This is your only day that they would treat you so well , tomorrow you'll see how they really act during meals !" I surveyed the table and noticed the woeful eyes of all the members , and laughed awkwardly . They wouldn't be that scary , won't they ?

We started our dinner . I scooped some of the pumpkin stir-fry to sungmin who couldn't get the pumpkin which was set at the other end of the table . " here you go sungmin oppa ! I know you like pumpkins ! " His eyes shined and he immediately gobbled up the spoonful of pumpkin . " Thankyou dongsaeng ! you're such a nice person , not like other people who's sitting in front of the pumpkin,knowing someone wants it yet selfishly ignores them ! " He was referring to eunhyuk , who was eating his food at such a fast speed I was worried he would actually choke ! "Can't you get it for yourself ! tsk " their squabble continued throughout the whole dinner . The members kept placing food on my plate till my plate was so full! regardless , their hearty talks about how their day has been , the comical facts that they shared about the members, the frequent questions about my life and their booming laughter made me get really so much closer to them ! They made me feel like I was one of them , like I really belonged in super junior ~ within a day , they had accepted me as a part of super junior !

After the filling dinner ( ryeowook cooks really well ! ) , we plopped onto the sofa , too full to move . "ahhhh I am really so stuffed I don't think I can eat tomorrow's breakfast! " exclaimed donghae . He sat next to me and placed his head on my shoulder , making me blush a little but the crush towards him had started to fade,after all,they felt more like my real brothers instead of idols ~

Heechul excitedly stood up, saying :" Since we're so full and bored,let's play games !" I agreed immediately . The glint in his eye made me wonder what I had just agreed to ......


kekeke finally done with this chap ! used a while to complete but hope it's ok ~~~ hahah ! next chapter teaser-games of course ! :DDDDD comment and thanks for reading !
xoxo,amanda ♥